LTspice: X-Axis Variable...

On Sat, 18 Jul 2020 21:40:37 +0100, Michael Terrell <terrell.michael.a@gmail.com> wrote:

> Fuck off. Google is the problem.

Who are you telling to fuck off? Don\'t you know how to quote?

On Sat, 18 Jul 2020 21:40:37 +0100, Michael Terrell <terrell.michael.a@gmail.com> wrote:

Don\'t you know how to follow a thread? I am using Google Groups from a cell phone while my broadband is out. If you can\'t handle that, just go away.

Don\'t you know how to follow a thread? I am using Google Groups from a cell phone while my broadband is out. If you can\'t handle that, just go away.

Never got to drive in 45 C heat. Instead I cycled 60 km in 46 C heat today and nothing really went wrong except the water in the Camelbak tasted like dirty laundry water. Fortunately the water fountain was running at Sonny Bono.

Never got to drive in 45 C heat. Instead I cycled 60 km in 46 C heat today and nothing really went wrong except the water in the Camelbak tasted like dirty laundry water. Fortunately the water fountain was running at Sonny Bono.

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back