speech pathology test...

S

server

Guest
On Mon, 17 Jan 2022 13:26:24 -0800 (PST), \"John Miles, KE5FX\"
<jmiles@gmail.com> wrote:

On Sunday, January 16, 2022 at 2:08:26 PM UTC-8, jla...@highlandsniptechnology.com wrote:
One of these shapes is a booba and one is a kiki. Which is which?

Dogs solve differential equations when they catch Frisbees, so
it\'s not TOO surprising that people subconsciously associate
2D Fourier transforms on images with 1D transforms on sounds.

-- john, KE5FX

People don\'t do a lot of math when they step onto an escalator either.
But it works.





--

I yam what I yam - Popeye
 
P

Phil Allison

Guest
John Miles, KE5FX wrote:
=====================
One of these shapes is a booba and one is a kiki. Which is which?

Dogs solve differential equations when they catch Frisbees,

** Only appears that way.
Anticipation, experience and guessing are the main tricks.
Seen in most any sport or skill.

> so

**False assumption is no basis for a conclusion.

it\'s not TOO surprising that people subconsciously associate
2D Fourier transforms on images with 1D transforms on sounds.

** You are joking - right ?

> -- john, KE5FX

** Be a good idea to leave that ham call sign out of your posts.
It\'s a red flag warning we are being visited by an idiot.

BTW I had a quick look at your site.


...... Phil
 
R

Rick C

Guest
On Monday, January 17, 2022 at 5:46:47 AM UTC-5, palli...@gmail.com wrote:
gnuarm.del...@gmail.com wrote:
===========================


The word \" onomatopoeia \" refers to words the mimic sounds.
Bang, crash, ting, boom etc.
Everyone gets that, no problem - right?

Then tell me why many musicians I come across have no idea what the words \" hum\", \" hiss \" and \" buzz\" refer to ?
They all use the term \"noise\" but cannot go further.
Perhaps a similar matter as groups that only count, 1, 2, many.
** Hum, hiss and buzz are *everyday* words.
Singers may hum, snakes hiss and bees buzz.

None of which are electronic gadgets or sound like them.


If the sound is not music, they don\'t care what it sounds like.
** Caring and not having a fucking clue are nothing like the same.

Obvious to almost anyone, but 100% incomprehensible to a brain fucked, autistic moron like you.

FFS:

Get cancer die a horrible death you vile POS.

Happy New Year to you too. :)

What part of the country is wishing cancer on people a common salutation? Interesting.

--

Rick C.

+ Get 1,000 miles of free Supercharging
+ Tesla referral code - https://ts.la/richard11209
 
P

Phil Allison

Guest
gnuarm.del...@gmail.com wrote:
===========================
The word \" onomatopoeia \" refers to words the mimic sounds.
Bang, crash, ting, boom etc.
Everyone gets that, no problem - right?

Then tell me why many musicians I come across have no idea what the words \" hum\", \" hiss \" and \" buzz\" refer to ?
They all use the term \"noise\" but cannot go further.

Perhaps a similar matter as groups that only count, 1, 2, many.
** Hum, hiss and buzz are *everyday* words.

Singers may hum, snakes hiss and bees buzz.

None of which are electronic gadgets

** Totally fucking irrelevant - LOTS of things hum, hiss or buzz.

> or sound like them.

** On the contrary, the sounds are nearly identical.



If the sound is not music, they don\'t care what it sounds like.

** Caring and not having a fucking clue are nothing like the same.

Obvious to almost anyone, but 100% incomprehensible to a brain fucked, autistic moron like you.

FFS:

Get cancer & die a horrible death you vile AUTISTIC POS.
 
A

Anthony William Sloman

Guest
On Tuesday, January 18, 2022 at 9:27:12 AM UTC+11, palli...@gmail.com wrote:
John Miles, KE5FX wrote:
====================
One of these shapes is a booba and one is a kiki. Which is which?

Dogs solve differential equations when they catch Frisbees,

** Only appears that way.

They catch the Frisbee, so they have solved the differential equations.

> Anticipation, experience and guessing are the main tricks.

It looks more like analog computation, rather than digital, but it is being carried out in nerve cells just like ours which are bistable. It\'s just not any kind of formal mathematical analysis (which only precedes the process of solving specific differential equation anyway - any specific situation needs it own specific computation.

> Seen in most any sport or skill.

Which doesn\'t mean that differential equations aren\'t being solved.

so

**False assumption is no basis for a conclusion.

As you have just illustrated.

it\'s not TOO surprising that people subconsciously associate
2D Fourier transforms on images with 1D transforms on sounds.

** You are joking - right ?

Probably not.

<snipped Phil being even sillier than usual>

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney
 
A

Anthony William Sloman

Guest
On Tuesday, January 18, 2022 at 10:06:44 AM UTC+11, gnuarm.del...@gmail.com wrote:
On Monday, January 17, 2022 at 5:46:47 AM UTC-5, palli...@gmail.com wrote:
gnuarm.del...@gmail.com wrote:

<snip>

Get cancer die a horrible death you vile POS.

Happy New Year to you too. :)

In what part of the country is wishing cancer on people a common salutation? Interesting.

I\'ve not run into anybody else who does it. Phil does seem to be uniquely psychopathic. If he is somewhere on the autism spectrum, he could be expected to get the finer details of social interaction subtly wrong - not that there\'s anything subtle about that salutation.

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney
 
P

Phil Allison

Guest
IEEE Bill is totally anencaphalic
===========================
Dogs solve differential equations when they catch Frisbees,

** Only appears that way.
They catch the Frisbee, so they have solved the differential equations.

** ROTFL - utterly INSANE CRAP !!!


Anticipation, experience and guessing are the main tricks.

It looks more like analog computation,

** ROTFL - utterly INSANE CRAP !!!

Seen in most any sport or skill.

Which doesn\'t mean that differential equations aren\'t being solved.

** ROTFL - utterly INSANE CRAP !!!

**False assumption is no basis for a conclusion.

As you have just illustrated.

** ROTFL - utterly INSANE CRAP !!!


it\'s not TOO surprising that people subconsciously associate
2D Fourier transforms on images with 1D transforms on sounds.

** You are joking - right ?

Probably not.

** ROTFL - utterly INSANE CRAP !!!

Bill needs to be exterminated, ASAP.
 
A

Anthony William Sloman

Guest
On Tuesday, January 18, 2022 at 12:45:16 PM UTC+11, palli...@gmail.com wrote:
IEEE Bill is totally anencaphalic
==========================
Dogs solve differential equations when they catch Frisbees,

** Only appears that way.

They catch the Frisbee, so they have solved the differential equations.

** ROTFL - utterly INSANE CRAP !!!

Anticipation, experience and guessing are the main tricks.

It looks more like analog computation, <the rest was snipped by Phil and is restored below

rather than digital, but it is being carried out in nerve cells just like ours which are bistable. It\'s just not any kind of formal mathematical analysis (which only precedes the process of solving specific differential equation anyway - any specific situation needs it own specific computation.

** ROTFL - utterly INSANE CRAP !!!

Since Phil snipped all but the first clause of my sentence, any claim that he might be making to have a sane point of view is obviously deluded. Autisitc people are not good at social interaction, and Phil is brilliant at ant-social interaction.

<snip>

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney
 
P

Phil Allison

Guest
IEEE Bill is totally ANENCEPHALIC
============================
Dogs solve differential equations when they catch Frisbees,

** Only appears that way.

They catch the Frisbee, so they have solved the differential equations.

** ROTFL - utterly INSANE CRAP !!!

Anticipation, experience and guessing are the main tricks.

It looks more like analog computation,

** ROTFL - utterly INSANE CRAP !!!

Since Phil snipped all but the first clause of my sentence,

** Why reposr even more insane CRAP ???

> any claim that he might be making to have a sane point of view

** Is NOT refuted by an INSANE reply from IEEE Bill.

> Autisitc people are not good at social interaction,

** But are very good at INSANE ones - just like IEEE Bill .

FOAD you delusional, senile pile of shit.




....... Phil
 
A

Anthony William Sloman

Guest
On Tuesday, January 18, 2022 at 2:04:42 PM UTC+11, palli...@gmail.com wrote:
IEEE Bill is totally ANENCEPHALIC
============================


Dogs solve differential equations when they catch Frisbees,

** Only appears that way.

They catch the Frisbee, so they have solved the differential equations.

** ROTFL - utterly INSANE CRAP !!!

Anticipation, experience and guessing are the main tricks.

It looks more like analog computation,

** ROTFL - utterly INSANE CRAP !!!

Since Phil snipped all but the first clause of my sentence,

** Why repost even more insane CRAP ???

Because selective snipping can make even the most sensible observation look like insane crap. It\'s called text-chopping, and you do make a habit of it.

any claim that he might be making to have a sane point of view <Phil snipped my sentence here - I\'ve restored the rest below
is obviously deluded. Autisitc people are not good at social interaction, and Phil is brilliant at anti-social interaction. .

** Is NOT refuted by an INSANE reply from IEEE Bill.

But my response was perfectly sane - the insanity here is all Phil\'s, some of it contributed by more of his text-chopping.

Autistic people are not good at social interaction,

** But are very good at INSANE ones - just like IEEE Bill .

Not a feature mentioned in clinical discussion of autistic behavior. Any interaction with other people is social, and autism is a state in which every such interaction is handled inexpertly.

Phil\'s over-reaction here would be a prime example.

> FOAD you delusional, senile pile of shit.

That\'s more like

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tourette_syndrome

but Phil does make a habit of it, so it\'s more like an error of judgement than an involuntary tic. Another inexpertly handled social interaction.

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney
 

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Top