Shocking sign of dementia: Biden forgot Pres. Trump\'s NAME!...

F

Flyguy

The guy is CLEARLY losing it!
https://metro.co.uk/2020/10/26/joe-biden-77-forgets-donald-trumps-name-during-virtual-rally-13481585/

On Monday, October 26, 2020 at 8:51:00 AM UTC-7, Flyguy wrote:
https://metro.co.uk/2020/10/26/joe-biden-77-forgets-donald-trumps-name-during-virtual-rally-13481585/

He does not really want the job, just the title. If elected, he will probably resign and ask President Harris to pardon him. He is just doing it for the party.

Now is the time for all bad man to come to the aid of the party.

On Monday, October 26, 2020 at 11:51:00 AM UTC-4, Flyguy wrote:

They already have a case for the 25th Amendment removal. Biden is just a front man for Kamala Harris.

On Tuesday, October 27, 2020 at 5:07:21 AM UTC+11, Fred Bloggs wrote:
They already have a case for the 25th Amendment removal.

Not really. Occasional speech errors aren\'t evidence of dementia, and Biden has been making them for most of his career.

> Biden is just a front man for Kamala Harris.

Probably not. Fred is famously misogynist, so he\'s particularly nervous about the risk of her getting to take over, but it isn\'t all that high.

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney

On Monday, October 26, 2020 at 10:35:19 PM UTC-7, Ed Lee wrote:

> As a foreigner, what\'s bad for the USA is good for you. So, we just have to act the opposite of what you preach.

False, of course. Foreign and domestic persons might be affected differently by
something \"bad for the USA\", but a pandemic (for instance) doesn\'t do either any good.

So, instead of a facile but fatuous soundbite, what did you really intend to say?

We\' can all be reassured that we will never \'have to act the opposite....\" because we have
free will.

On Tuesday, October 27, 2020 at 1:34:45 AM UTC-4, Bill Sloman wrote:
Not really. Occasional speech errors aren\'t evidence of dementia, and Biden has been making them for most of his career.
Biden is just a front man for Kamala Harris.
Probably not. Fred is famously misogynist, so he\'s particularly nervous about the risk of her getting to take over, but it isn\'t all that high.

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney

Biden was a friggin moron in his prime. You can\'t go very far downhill from there before you\'re in the red zone. The confused idiot doesn\'t even know where he is most of the time. He\'ll probably just resign before they have to start formal 25th amendment removal proceedings, making himself out to be a heroic and selfless patriot acting in the best interests of the nation in the process, when in fact he\'s a just a seedy self-serving lowlife and crook. The Harris takeover will eventually bring on total chaos like this country hasn\'t seen in 150 years.

On 10/27/2020 4:15 PM, Fred Bloggs wrote:
On Tuesday, October 27, 2020 at 1:34:45 AM UTC-4, Bill Sloman wrote:
Biden is just a front man for Kamala Harris.

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney

Biden was a friggin moron in his prime. You can\'t go very far downhill from there before you\'re in the red zone. The confused idiot doesn\'t even know where he is most of the time. He\'ll probably just resign before they have to start formal 25th amendment removal proceedings, making himself out to be a heroic and selfless patriot acting in the best interests of the nation in the process, when in fact he\'s a just a seedy self-serving lowlife and crook. The Harris takeover will eventually bring on total chaos like this country hasn\'t seen in 150 years.

Well, total chaos as since this country hasn\'t seen since March 2020, at
least.

\"That\'s ridiculous. As president I can assure each of your viewers that
there\'s absolutely no..\"

<https://youtu.be/LnG7LdAsbnw?t=832>

On 2020/10/26 8:50 a.m., Flyguy wrote:

I suspect Mr. Biden just has trouble saying the con man\'s name. I feel
ill when I say it, so I can understand his reticence...

Con artists like 45 Usually end up in jail. What is particularly curious
is the number of supporters they acquire. Look up Stockholm Syndrome for
a possible explanation...

John

On Tue, 27 Oct 2020 16:34:32 -0700, John Robertson <spam@flippers.com>
wrote:

He also has trouble saying where he is and what office he is running
for. And where he went to school and what he did when.

There is a mass of working-class people, the deplorables and chumps,
who are tired of bankers and politicians and rich elites destroying
their lives and insulting them in the process. And in our country,
they are allowed to vote.

On Tuesday, October 27, 2020 at 5:09:58 PM UTC-7, John Larkin wrote:
On Tue, 27 Oct 2020 16:34:32 -0700, John Robertson <sp...@flippers.com
wrote:

And which is wife and which is sister.
And which son is sleeping with which daughter-in-law.

And what button is that? Nuclear something?

On Tuesday, October 27, 2020 at 4:34:44 PM UTC-7, John Robertson wrote:

John

Weird! I have NO PROBLEM saying that con artist\'s name, BIDEN!!

On Wednesday, October 28, 2020 at 11:09:58 AM UTC+11, John Larkin wrote:
wrote:

He makes speech errors from time to time - as we all do - and corrects them.. Trump\'s election propaganda edits out the corrections, and John Larkin - gullible twit that he is - doesn\'t notice.

There is a mass of working-class people, the deplorables and chumps, who are tired of bankers and politicians and rich elites destroying their lives and insulting them in the process.

Or susceptible to lying claims that this what\'s going on. In reality, technological change destroys what used to be useful occupations, and creates new ones. You frequently need to get educated before you can get work in one of the new jobs, and the American education system wasn\'t designed to make this easy - in fact it wasn\'t designed at all.

> And in our country, they are allowed to vote.

The US doesn\'t educate the bulk of the working class all that well. When primary and secondary education is paid for by tiny school districts, most of it is done as cheaply as possible.
Countries where the constitution got put together after the agricultural revolution had made universal education practicable spend more money on educating the children of the poor, who do need more help. The best single predictor of success at university in Australia turned out to be the number of books in the parental home, closely followed by the number of near relatives who had got through university.

Many of the children whose education has been done on the cheap end up unsophisticated and gullible, just like John Larkin, who graduated from Tulane, but ignored any courses that didn\'t look as if they were going to make him money.

That does make them unfortunately vulnerable to lying confidence tricksters like Donald Trump. John Larkin is an unfortunate example. Alexander Hamilton spelled out the problem, but the Electoral College didn\'t prove to be an effective solution.

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney

On Tuesday, October 27, 2020 at 9:32:41 PM UTC-4, Bill Sloman wrote:
On Wednesday, October 28, 2020 at 11:09:58 AM UTC+11, John Larkin wrote:
wrote:

He makes speech errors from time to time - as we all do - and corrects them. Trump\'s election propaganda edits out the corrections, and John Larkin - gullible twit that he is - doesn\'t notice.

His speech errors include things like saying he graduated at the top of his law school class with two degrees when the truth is he graduated with one degree in the bottom of his class. And some story about how he met his current wife. The truth is he was banging his current wife while she was married to her first husband.

Biden is white trash.

Dan

There is a mass of working-class people, the deplorables and chumps, who are tired of bankers and politicians and rich elites destroying their lives and insulting them in the process.

Or susceptible to lying claims that this what\'s going on. In reality, technological change destroys what used to be useful occupations, and creates new ones. You frequently need to get educated before you can get work in one of the new jobs, and the American education system wasn\'t designed to make this easy - in fact it wasn\'t designed at all.

And in our country, they are allowed to vote.

The US doesn\'t educate the bulk of the working class all that well. When primary and secondary education is paid for by tiny school districts, most of it is done as cheaply as possible.
Countries where the constitution got put together after the agricultural revolution had made universal education practicable spend more money on educating the children of the poor, who do need more help. The best single predictor of success at university in Australia turned out to be the number of books in the parental home, closely followed by the number of near relatives who had got through university.

Many of the children whose education has been done on the cheap end up unsophisticated and gullible, just like John Larkin, who graduated from Tulane, but ignored any courses that didn\'t look as if they were going to make him money.

That does make them unfortunately vulnerable to lying confidence tricksters like Donald Trump. John Larkin is an unfortunate example. Alexander Hamilton spelled out the problem, but the Electoral College didn\'t prove to be an effective solution.

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney

On Wednesday, October 28, 2020 at 12:07:36 PM UTC+11, Flyguy wrote:
On Tuesday, October 27, 2020 at 4:34:44 PM UTC-7, John Robertson wrote:

Weird! I have NO PROBLEM saying that con artist\'s name, BIDEN!!

It\'s only got two syllables. Shouldn\'t be a problem even for Flyguy. He did shorten confidence trickster down to con artist, which does suggest a certain diffidence about dealing with a three syllable words. Understanding what they mean is quite beyond him.

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney

On Wednesday, October 28, 2020 at 11:19:56 PM UTC-4, Flyguy wrote:
Hey SL0W MAN, aren\'t you a RUSSIAN TROLL? How do we know you REALLY have a PhD, or that you are REALLY SL0W MAN? A PhD should be able to spell.

You doubt that he is a Post Hole Digger?

Hey SL0W MAN, LOL! Have you NEVER heard of \"impersonation?\" Apparently not - you would NOT cut it as a real Russian troll, anyway (at least they can spell).

On Saturday, October 31, 2020 at 2:00:15 PM UTC+11, Flyguy wrote:

> Have you NEVER heard of \"impersonation?\" Apparently not - you would NOT cut it as a real Russian troll, anyway (at least they can spell).

Why would I not have heard of impersonation? Flyguy does try to impersonate somebody who has a private pilot\'s flying license, despite being so obviously stupid that he\'d crash any plane he tried to fly while getting it from the parking area to the area from which it would be allowed to take off.

I\'d have trouble impersonating a Russian troll. I did pass \"science Russian\" back in 1963 (at my second attempt - I had to drop in 1962 when the professor of organic chemistry upped our work load to the point where I didn\'t have enough time left to attend to the course) and can read and write Cyrillic text, but my grasp of the grammar was pretty rudimentary, and what vocabulary I had has evaporated in the past fifty-odd years.

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney

On Friday, October 30, 2020 at 8:30:12 PM UTC-7, Bill Sloman wrote:

Have you NEVER heard of \"impersonation?\" Apparently not - you would NOT cut it as a real Russian troll, anyway (at least they can spell).

Why would I not have heard of impersonation? Flyguy does try to impersonate somebody who has a private pilot\'s flying license, despite being so obviously stupid that he\'d crash any plane he tried to fly while getting it from the parking area to the area from which it would be allowed to take off.

I\'d have trouble impersonating a Russian troll. I did pass \"science Russian\" back in 1963 (at my second attempt - I had to drop in 1962 when the professor of organic chemistry upped our work load to the point where I didn\'t have enough time left to attend to the course) and can read and write Cyrillic text, but my grasp of the grammar was pretty rudimentary, and what vocabulary I had has evaporated in the past fifty-odd years.

--
SL0W MAN, Sydney

Hey SL0W MAN, LOL! You just MAKE THINGS UP OUT OF THIN AIR! Do you want to place a $100,000 USD bet that I DON\'T have a US pilot\'s license? If so, we can work out the details.

On Monday, November 2, 2020 at 2:35:12 PM UTC+11, Flyguy wrote:

Have you NEVER heard of \"impersonation?\" Apparently not - you would NOT cut it as a real Russian troll, anyway (at least they can spell).

Why would I not have heard of impersonation? Flyguy does try to impersonate somebody who has a private pilot\'s flying license, despite being so obviously stupid that he\'d crash any plane he tried to fly while getting it from the parking area to the area from which it would be allowed to take off..

You just MAKE THINGS UP OUT OF THIN AIR! Do you want to place a $100,000 USD bet that I DON\'T have a US pilot\'s license? If so, we can work out the details.

Certainly not. I\'m sure that you think that you could borrow one from someone that had one, and claim that it was your own. Since we don\'t know your real name, this would work well enough to fool you, and you are stupid enough think that it would be enough to fool people less gullible than you are.

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney

On Sunday, November 1, 2020 at 7:47:06 PM UTC-8, Bill Sloman wrote:
On Monday, November 2, 2020 at 2:35:12 PM UTC+11, Flyguy wrote:

You just MAKE THINGS UP OUT OF THIN AIR! Do you want to place a $100,000 USD bet that I DON\'T have a US pilot\'s license? If so, we can work out the details.

Certainly not. I\'m sure that you think that you could borrow one from someone that had one, and claim that it was your own. Since we don\'t know your real name, this would work well enough to fool you, and you are stupid enough think that it would be enough to fool people less gullible than you are..

--
SL0W MAN, Sydney

Hey SL0W MAN, OF COURSE NOT - you are a lying, conniving son of a bitch! You KNOW you would lose the bet, you lying asshole!! BTW, I can PROVE my credentials to any impartial third party because they are ON FILE with the FAA, and have been for nearly forty years, you DOLT!

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back