Political Poll Accuracy...

R

Rickster C

Looking back over the poll data, other than in North Carolina, that showed Biden would take the election I don\'t see any significant differences other than the extent to which Biden would win. It is certainly a squeaker in a couple of states, but the outcome is pretty clear at this point.

I really can\'t understand why anyone seeing the red hot focus on a handful of states in this election can\'t agree this is not how we should select a President and the electoral college needs to go.

--

Rick C.

- Get 1,000 miles of free Supercharging
- Tesla referral code - https://ts.la/richard11209

On Monday, November 9, 2020 at 9:17:33 AM UTC-5, Rickster C wrote:
Looking back over the poll data, other than in North Carolina, that showed Biden would take the election I don\'t see any significant differences other than the extent to which Biden would win. It is certainly a squeaker in a couple of states, but the outcome is pretty clear at this point.

I really can\'t understand why anyone seeing the red hot focus on a handful of states in this election can\'t agree this is not how we should select a President and the electoral college needs to go.

--

Rick C.

- Get 1,000 miles of free Supercharging
- Tesla referral code - https://ts.la/richard11209

Let that groundhog in Pennsylvania pick the winner, or maybe better something using racoons.

On 11/9/2020 9:17 AM, Rickster C wrote:

Who answers unsolicited phone calls in 2020?

Maybe because of the pandemic people were at home and lonely.

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back