OT: OZ had COVID concentration camps...

F

Flyguy

Yes, the are actual concentration camps. One is operational and more are on the way. This applies even to vaccinated people. So, how do civil rights are reconciled against mandatory detention? Answer: they are ignored. This is what happens in a monarchy without a constitutional bill of rights.
https://www.nytimes.com/2021/08/20/world/australia/howard-springs-quarantine.html

On Wed, 24 Nov 2021 14:38:52 -0800 (PST), Flyguy
<soar2morrow@yahoo.com> wrote:

Yes, the are actual concentration camps. One is operational and more are on the way. This applies even to vaccinated people. So, how do civil rights are reconciled against mandatory detention? Answer: they are ignored. This is what happens in a monarchy without a constitutional bill of rights.
https://www.nytimes.com/2021/08/20/world/australia/howard-springs-quarantine.html

There\'s a fee too.

--

If a man will begin with certainties, he shall end with doubts,
but if he will be content to begin with doubts he shall end in certainties.
Francis Bacon

On Wednesday, 24 November 2021 at 14:38:55 UTC-8, Flyguy wrote:

https://www.cdc.gov/quarantine/aboutlawsregulationsquarantineisolation.html

On Thursday, November 25, 2021 at 9:38:55 AM UTC+11, Flyguy wrote:
Yes, there are actual concentration camps. One is operational and more are on the way. This applies even to vaccinated people. So, how do civil rights are reconciled against mandatory detention? Answer: they are ignored. This is what happens in a monarchy without a constitutional bill of rights.

Flyguy is persistently stupid. Quarantine laws got a back a long way - centuries - and keeping people in isolation for a fortnight so they don\'t go out and potentially infect the rest of the population is just one of the many ways in which idiots like Flyguy are prevented from endangering everybody else.

Civil rights are always constrained by the interests of the rest of the population. My freedom to swing my fist stops at the end of your nose.

Flyguy is much too stupid to understand any of this.

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney

On Thursday, November 25, 2021 at 9:18:04 PM UTC-8, bill....@ieee.org wrote:
Yes, there are actual concentration camps. One is operational and more are on the way. This applies even to vaccinated people. So, how do civil rights are reconciled against mandatory detention? Answer: they are ignored. This is what happens in a monarchy without a constitutional bill of rights.

Flyguy is persistently stupid. Quarantine laws got a back a long way - centuries - and keeping people in isolation for a fortnight so they don\'t go out and potentially infect the rest of the population is just one of the many ways in which idiots like Flyguy are prevented from endangering everybody else.

Civil rights are always constrained by the interests of the rest of the population. My freedom to swing my fist stops at the end of your nose.

--
SNIPPERMAN, Sydney

SNIPPERMAN agrees that OZ is running concentration camps. I mean, how could he disagree, it\'s a matter of public record? So, he does his usual childish trick: he attacks me w/o any basis. Hitler, also, \"suspended\" human rights and look where that got him.

On Saturday, November 27, 2021 at 6:44:42 PM UTC+11, Flyguy wrote:
On Thursday, November 25, 2021 at 9:18:04 PM UTC-8, bill....@ieee.org wrote:
Yes, there are actual concentration camps. One is operational and more are on the way. This applies even to vaccinated people. So, how do civil rights are reconciled against mandatory detention? Answer: they are ignored.. This is what happens in a monarchy without a constitutional bill of rights.

Sloman agrees that OZ is running concentration camps.

I didn\' t and don\'t.

https://www.britannica.com/topic/concentration-camp

emphasises the point that \" civilians have been concentrated in camps to prevent them from engaging in guerrilla warfare or providing aid to enemy forces or simply as a means of terrorizing the populace into submission.\"

Quarantine camps aren\'t concentration camps. They are places where potentially infectious people are kept isolated from one another and the rest of the population for a short time - 14 days in the case of Covid-14 - after which they are free to get on with their lives. The fact that Australia finally has proper quarantine camps, rather than sticking new arrivals in hotels (where they had a nasty habit of infecting one another) is a step in the right direction.

> I mean, how could he disagree, it\'s a matter of public record?

The public record doesn\'t call them concentration camps. What Flyguy chooses to call them is up to him, and he is a deliberately offensive twit.

> So, he does his usual childish trick: he attacks me w/o any basis. Hitler, also, \"suspended\" human rights and look where that got him.

Human rights have never included exemption from quarantine. Flyguy does like to keep thing simple, and leaving out historical reality makes life much easier for him. I\'m not so much attacking him, as pointing out his inadequacies, but that\'s the sort of subtle distinction that is quite beyond Flyguy..

There\'s nothing childish about about pointing out that Flyguy is stupid - the true depths of his stupidity are remarkable, and it takes persistent exposure to his nonsense for it to become obvious that he hasn\'t just overlooked the occasional detail but rather lacks the capacity to cope anything but the bare minimum of information, and has a remarkable capacity to misunderstand even that.

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney

On 25/11/2021 8:38 am, Flyguy wrote:

Not to put too fine a point on it but, you\'re an hysterical idiot who
believes any trash presented to him.

On a sunny day (Sun, 28 Nov 2021 20:26:03 +1000) it happened David Eather
<eatREMOVEher@tpg.com.au> wrote in
<16bbaedf6e7c06a6$1$1263013$c2765afb@news.newsdemon.com>:

Yes, the are actual concentration camps. One is operational and more are on the way. This applies even to vaccinated people.
So, how do civil rights are reconciled against mandatory detention? Answer: they are ignored. This is what happens in a monarchy
without a constitutional bill of rights.

It is time to stop the idiot slave believers of the Medical Industrial Complex sales propaganda who
are blocking normal life.

https://www.rt.com/sport/541515-football-players-collapsing-debate/

We now know some covid vaccines can cause heart inflammation
Not a word about it in that article
Deny vaccine side effects to not disencourage the sales of the Medical Industrial Complex.
Make covid look really bad (its not wore than the flue) to increase sales by the Medical Industrial Complex
and increase control by its bribed clueless politicians in power.

On Sunday, 28 November 2021 at 04:35:50 UTC-8, bill....@ieee.org wrote:
On Sunday, November 28, 2021 at 9:52:23 PM UTC+11, Jan Panteltje wrote:

We now know some covid vaccines can cause heart inflammation.

It\'s fairly rare - about 60 per million for the mRNA vaccines - and doesn\'t last.

The covid infection itself has a probability in the tens of thousands per million for developing severe illness including heart inflammation, even if it doesn\'t result in hospitalization due directly to covid.

You can reduce the chances of myocarditis by a huge factor by having the vaccine.

https://health.ucdavis.edu/health-news/newsroom/heart-inflammation-covid-19-and-the-rare-side-effects-of-the-vaccine/2021/09

kw

On Sun, 28 Nov 2021 10:47:53 GMT, Jan Panteltje
<pNaOnStPeAlMtje@yahoo.com> wrote:

On a sunny day (Sun, 28 Nov 2021 20:26:03 +1000) it happened David Eather
eatREMOVEher@tpg.com.au> wrote in
16bbaedf6e7c06a6$1$1263013$c2765afb@news.newsdemon.com>:

Yes, the are actual concentration camps. One is operational and more are on the way. This applies even to vaccinated people.
So, how do civil rights are reconciled against mandatory detention? Answer: they are ignored. This is what happens in a monarchy
without a constitutional bill of rights.

It is time to stop the idiot slave believers of the Medical Industrial Complex sales propaganda who
are blocking normal life.

https://www.rt.com/sport/541515-football-players-collapsing-debate/

We now know some covid vaccines can cause heart inflammation
Not a word about it in that article
Deny vaccine side effects to not disencourage the sales of the Medical Industrial Complex.
Make covid look really bad (its not wore than the flue) to increase sales by the Medical Industrial Complex
and increase control by its bribed clueless politicians in power.

Quite so, Jan. The \'cure\' is worse than the disease by several orders
of magnitude.
--

\"In short, the Communists everywhere support every revolutionary movement
against the existing social and political order of things. In all of these
movements, they bring to the front, as a leading question, the issue of
private property ownership.\"

- Marx and Engels, The Communist Manifesto

On 2021-11-28, David Eather <eatREMOVEher@tpg.com.au> wrote:

On 2021-11-28, Jim Jackson <jj@franjam.org.uk> wrote:

[oops finger trouble]

I\'d add \"childish\". It appears he has yet to enter the adult world.
I\'ve had him killfiled for a long time.

If an adult USENET poster doesn\'t want to see someone else\'s posts, he
simply ignores the thread branch instead of just ignoring the individual post.
Besides, only an idiot would hide its eyes from an adversary\'s posts.

A not quite grown up troll playing with its imaginary kill file friend
while calling its adversary \"childish\"...

--
Jim Jackson <jj@franjam.org.uk> wrote:

Path: eternal-september.org!reader02.eternal-september.org!.POSTED!not-for-mail
Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design
Subject: Re: OT: OZ had COVID concentration camps
Date: Sun, 28 Nov 2021 19:46:24 -0000 (UTC)
Organization: A noiseless patient Spider
Lines: 14
Message-ID: <slrnsq7n4f.56u.jj@iridium.wf32df
References: <07730943-c100-4b5c-ad35-b97fdd6da07an@googlegroups.com> <16bbaedf6e7c06a6$1$1263013$c2765afb@news.newsdemon.com> <slrnsq7mij.56u.jj@iridium.wf32df
Injection-Date: Sun, 28 Nov 2021 19:46:24 -0000 (UTC)
Injection-Info: reader02.eternal-september.org; posting-host=\"06fc23295def417a242a777d0ecdd103\"; logging-data=\"9287\"; mail-complaints-to=\"abuse@eternal-september.org\"; posting-account=\"U2FsdGVkX18quubg/lSzszh31Inxfg/i4Wra3aFpu78=\"
User-Agent: slrn/1.0.3 (Linux)
Cancel-Lock: sha1:8GOQC59D3jzN3688WHfSndy+wEw=
Xref: reader02.eternal-september.org sci.electronics.design:653783

On 2021-11-28, Jim Jackson <jj@franjam.org.uk> wrote:

[oops finger trouble]

I\'d add \"childish\". It appears he has yet to enter the adult world.
I\'ve had him killfiled for a long time.

The John Doe troll stated the following in message-id
<sdhn7c$pkp$4@dont-email.me>:

> The troll doesn\'t even know how to format a USENET post...

And the John Doe troll stated the following in message-id
<sg3kr7$qt5$1@dont-email.me>:

The reason Bozo cannot figure out how to get Google to keep from
breaking its lines in inappropriate places is because Bozo is
CLUELESS...

And yet, the clueless John Doe troll has itself posted yet another
incorrectly formatted USENET posting on Wed, 1 Dec 2021 15:22:25 -0000
(UTC) in message-id <so83vh$hk4$5@dont-email.me>.

vmygjkPM6gL+

CLUELESS...

incorrectly formatted USENET posting on Wed, 1 Dec 2021 15:27:37 -0000
(UTC) in message-id <so8499$hk4$6@dont-email.me>.

COeSrPN2Z6rq

CLUELESS...

incorrectly formatted USENET posting on Wed, 1 Dec 2021 15:33:08 -0000
(UTC) in message-id <so84jj$hk4$7@dont-email.me>.

This posting is a public service announcement for any google groups
readers who happen by to point out that the John Doe troll does not even
follow it\'s own rules that it uses to troll other posters.

VtLYggfYrhyV

CLUELESS...

incorrectly formatted USENET posting on Wed, 1 Dec 2021 15:35:18 -0000
(UTC) in message-id <so84nm$hk4$8@dont-email.me>.

This posting is a public service announcement for any google groups
readers who happen by to point out that the John Doe troll does not even
follow it\'s own rules that it uses to troll other posters.

H7OBn5kPB7L7

CLUELESS...

incorrectly formatted USENET posting on Thu, 2 Dec 2021 05:00:40 -0000
(UTC) in message-id <so9jto$ve9$1@dont-email.me>.

z1cgvW/X8mFM

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back