Welcome Notice

Register Log in

OT: out-of-control law enforcement attempts to murder mentally ill driver...

B

bitrex

Guest
Your tax dollars at work:

<https://www.reddit.com/r/PublicFreakout/comments/jk8cv8/officer_literally_beats_the_living_crap_out_of_a/>

Thank heavens these brave defenders of freedom have apprehended this
dangerous criminal.
 
B

bitrex

Guest
On 10/29/2020 1:56 PM, bitrex wrote:
Your tax dollars at work:

https://www.reddit.com/r/PublicFreakout/comments/jk8cv8/officer_literally_beats_the_living_crap_out_of_a/


Thank heavens these brave defenders of freedom have apprehended this
dangerous criminal.
Suspect: \"Stop hurting me!\"

Officer: \"I\'ll keep fucking hurting you if I need to, I don\'t give a
fuck if I hurt you\"

Officer, later: \"Well you see, I was very scared at the time...\"
 
F

Fred Bloggs

Guest
On Thursday, October 29, 2020 at 1:56:16 PM UTC-4, bitrex wrote:
Your tax dollars at work:

https://www.reddit.com/r/PublicFreakout/comments/jk8cv8/officer_literally_beats_the_living_crap_out_of_a/

Thank heavens these brave defenders of freedom have apprehended this
dangerous criminal.
115 Law Enforcement Officers Killed by Mentally Ill
https://mentalillnesspolicy.org/crimjust/120leoskilledbymentallyill.html
 
B

bitrex

Guest
On 10/30/2020 10:05 AM, Fred Bloggs wrote:
On Thursday, October 29, 2020 at 1:56:16 PM UTC-4, bitrex wrote:
Your tax dollars at work:

https://www.reddit.com/r/PublicFreakout/comments/jk8cv8/officer_literally_beats_the_living_crap_out_of_a/

Thank heavens these brave defenders of freedom have apprehended this
dangerous criminal.

115 Law Enforcement Officers Killed by Mentally Ill
https://mentalillnesspolicy.org/crimjust/120leoskilledbymentallyill.html
I thought they\'d be looking back 10 years to get that figure but I
wasn\'t expecting the better part of 50, lol. Where in the \"unbiased
information\" do they mention this makes the schizophrenic one of the
least dangerous demographics out there?

Anyway, I\'ve noticed a tendency for white American males to become gay
for police as they get older. At some point I guess one is forced to
confront the fact that there are just objectively better men out there
and you were born to serve them.
 
F

Fred Bloggs

Guest
On Friday, October 30, 2020 at 12:19:16 PM UTC-4, bitrex wrote:
On 10/30/2020 10:05 AM, Fred Bloggs wrote:
On Thursday, October 29, 2020 at 1:56:16 PM UTC-4, bitrex wrote:
Your tax dollars at work:

https://www.reddit.com/r/PublicFreakout/comments/jk8cv8/officer_literally_beats_the_living_crap_out_of_a/

Thank heavens these brave defenders of freedom have apprehended this
dangerous criminal.

115 Law Enforcement Officers Killed by Mentally Ill
https://mentalillnesspolicy.org/crimjust/120leoskilledbymentallyill.html

I thought they\'d be looking back 10 years to get that figure but I
wasn\'t expecting the better part of 50, lol. Where in the \"unbiased
information\" do they mention this makes the schizophrenic one of the
least dangerous demographics out there?
Easy for you to say when you don\'t have to deal with them.
Anyway, I\'ve noticed a tendency for white American males to become gay
for police as they get older. At some point I guess one is forced to
confront the fact that there are just objectively better men out there
and you were born to serve them.
You should expand upon that thesis and submit it to one the academic journals treating the subject matter.
 
B

bitrex

Guest
On 10/30/2020 12:37 PM, Fred Bloggs wrote:
On Friday, October 30, 2020 at 12:19:16 PM UTC-4, bitrex wrote:
On 10/30/2020 10:05 AM, Fred Bloggs wrote:
On Thursday, October 29, 2020 at 1:56:16 PM UTC-4, bitrex wrote:
Your tax dollars at work:

https://www.reddit.com/r/PublicFreakout/comments/jk8cv8/officer_literally_beats_the_living_crap_out_of_a/

Thank heavens these brave defenders of freedom have apprehended this
dangerous criminal.

115 Law Enforcement Officers Killed by Mentally Ill
https://mentalillnesspolicy.org/crimjust/120leoskilledbymentallyill.html

I thought they\'d be looking back 10 years to get that figure but I
wasn\'t expecting the better part of 50, lol. Where in the \"unbiased
information\" do they mention this makes the schizophrenic one of the
least dangerous demographics out there?

Easy for you to say when you don\'t have to deal with them.
Fair point, I prefer observing mental illness at a distance like e.g.
frequenting sci.electronics design.

Guns are cheap and common, even the mentally ill have them sometimes as
the Founding Fathers indented. But by the statistics a police officer is
probably about as likely to be shot by a 19 year old girl as they are a
schizophrenic. I don\'t much like dealing with pissed-off 19 year old
girls, either, I had my fill of it when I was 19.

Anyway, I\'ve noticed a tendency for white American males to become gay
for police as they get older. At some point I guess one is forced to
confront the fact that there are just objectively better men out there
and you were born to serve them.

You should expand upon that thesis and submit it to one the academic journals treating the subject matter.
 
B

bitrex

Guest
On 10/30/2020 12:48 PM, bitrex wrote:
On 10/30/2020 12:37 PM, Fred Bloggs wrote:
On Friday, October 30, 2020 at 12:19:16 PM UTC-4, bitrex wrote:
On 10/30/2020 10:05 AM, Fred Bloggs wrote:
On Thursday, October 29, 2020 at 1:56:16 PM UTC-4, bitrex wrote:
Your tax dollars at work:

https://www.reddit.com/r/PublicFreakout/comments/jk8cv8/officer_literally_beats_the_living_crap_out_of_a/


Thank heavens these brave defenders of freedom have apprehended this
dangerous criminal.

115 Law Enforcement Officers Killed by Mentally Ill
https://mentalillnesspolicy.org/crimjust/120leoskilledbymentallyill.html


I thought they\'d be looking back 10 years to get that figure but I
wasn\'t expecting the better part of 50, lol. Where in the \"unbiased
information\" do they mention this makes the schizophrenic one of the
least dangerous demographics out there?

Easy for you to say when you don\'t have to deal with them.

Fair point, I prefer observing mental illness at a distance like e.g.
frequenting sci.electronics design.

Guns are cheap and common, even the mentally ill have them sometimes as
the Founding Fathers indented.
\"intended\", thank you auto-correct
 
P

Phil Allison

Guest
bitrex is another Schizo too.

===========================
https://www.reddit.com/r/PublicFreakout/comments/jk8cv8/officer_literally_beats_the_living_crap_out_of_a/

Thank heavens these brave defenders of freedom have apprehended this
dangerous criminal.
** Terrifies me to think that paranoid schizo actually had a diver\'s license - be a total menace on the road and not legally responsible for his actions if he killed someone.

IMO the officer acted properly and did what he had to do to restrain him.

ALL the comments on that page a damn LIES posted by vile cop haters. There are hundreds of U-tubes with the exact same theme, posted by despicable tubers with the intention to make a few bucks for themselves.

There simply was no beating, none at all. The schizo injured himself while fighting with the officer.

Damn glad he is out of that car and off to be dealt with by medical professionals who recommend he never be allowed to drive again.

BTW

You are one vile TWAT bitrex\".



..... Phil
 
B

bitrex

Guest
On 10/30/2020 4:22 PM, Phil Allison wrote:
bitrex is another Schizo too.

===========================
https://www.reddit.com/r/PublicFreakout/comments/jk8cv8/officer_literally_beats_the_living_crap_out_of_a/

Thank heavens these brave defenders of freedom have apprehended this
dangerous criminal.


** Terrifies me to think that paranoid schizo actually had a diver\'s license - be a total menace on the road and not legally responsible for his actions if he killed someone.

IMO the officer acted properly and did what he had to do to restrain him.

ALL the comments on that page a damn LIES posted by vile cop haters. There are hundreds of U-tubes with the exact same theme, posted by despicable tubers with the intention to make a few bucks for themselves.

There simply was no beating, none at all. The schizo injured himself while fighting with the officer.

Damn glad he is out of that car and off to be dealt with by medical professionals who recommend he never be allowed to drive again.

BTW

You are one vile TWAT bitrex\".



.... Phil
Well, that was somewhat predictable.
 
B

bitrex

Guest
On 10/30/2020 4:22 PM, Phil Allison wrote:
bitrex is another Schizo too.

===========================
https://www.reddit.com/r/PublicFreakout/comments/jk8cv8/officer_literally_beats_the_living_crap_out_of_a/

Thank heavens these brave defenders of freedom have apprehended this
dangerous criminal.


** Terrifies me to think that paranoid schizo actually had a diver\'s license - be a total menace on the road and not legally responsible for his actions if he killed someone.

IMO the officer acted properly and did what he had to do to restrain him.

ALL the comments on that page a damn LIES posted by vile cop haters. There are hundreds of U-tubes with the exact same theme, posted by despicable tubers with the intention to make a few bucks for themselves.

There simply was no beating, none at all. The schizo injured himself while fighting with the officer.

Damn glad he is out of that car and off to be dealt with by medical professionals who recommend he never be allowed to drive again.

BTW

You are one vile TWAT bitrex\".



.... Phil
In any case looks like the suspect was not strictly mentally ill at all
he was at some point a head-injury victim.

In the US if you have a head injury and need transpiration assistance
nobody pays for this automatically. it\'s either covered by your
insurance, or in one of the states with a safety net for the disabled
that can help, or failing that you pay cash or have a family member or
friend do it.

If you don\'t have insurance and your state doesn\'t have a safety net
program and you can\'t afford cash to pay for transit and there isn\'t a
family member or friend you can rely on to always do your shopping, and
you get hungry, you have to go to a store. If you can\'t walk or bike
there you have to drive.

If you can\'t drive in that case you die of starvation. The police won\'t
necessarily remove a starving senior citizen to the hospital, either,
I\'ve tried before with a neighbor who lived alone with early dementia.
They tell you they don\'t have legal cause to do that it\'s her right to
starve herself, gotta find an MD who will come and and sign off on it
that the senior is indeed starving herself and needs to be admitted.
 
B

bitrex

Guest
On 10/30/2020 8:15 PM, bitrex wrote:
On 10/30/2020 4:22 PM, Phil Allison wrote:
bitrex is another Schizo too.

===========================
https://www.reddit.com/r/PublicFreakout/comments/jk8cv8/officer_literally_beats_the_living_crap_out_of_a/


Thank heavens these brave defenders of freedom have apprehended this
dangerous criminal.


** Terrifies me to think that paranoid schizo actually had a diver\'s
license - be a total menace on the road and not legally responsible
for his actions if he killed someone.

IMO the officer acted properly and did what he had to do to restrain him.

ALL the comments on that page a damn LIES posted by vile cop haters.
There are hundreds of U-tubes with the exact same theme, posted by
despicable tubers with the intention to make a few bucks for themselves.

There simply was no beating, none at all. The schizo injured himself
while fighting with the officer.

Damn glad he is out of that car and off to be dealt with by medical
professionals who recommend he never be allowed to drive again.

BTW

You are one vile TWAT  bitrex\".



....  Phil



In any case looks like the suspect was not strictly mentally ill at all
he was at some point a head-injury victim.

In the US if you have a head injury and need transpiration assistance
nobody pays for this automatically. it\'s either covered by your
insurance, or in one of the states with a safety net for the disabled
that can help, or failing that you pay cash or have a family member or
friend do it.
I forgot Medicaid, but what they cover depends on the state it\'s a joint
federal-state aid program and there\'s usually a copayment.
 
F

Flyguy

Guest
They are under constant threats that you libtards totally ignore:
https://www.nola.com/news/crime_police/article_cfc4f8e0-1af8-11eb-9062-4b9ee1839bcb.html
 
B

Bill Sloman

Guest
On Saturday, October 31, 2020 at 2:30:06 PM UTC+11, Flyguy wrote:
They are under constant threats that you libtards totally ignore:
https://www.nola.com/news/crime_police/article_cfc4f8e0-1af8-11eb-9062-4b9ee1839bcb.html
A country without universal health care does have a problem dealing with the mentally ill. Electing them to be the president is one way of getting them the supervision they need, but otherwise they have pretty much got to commit some kind of crime before anybody will spend time (and money) on dealing with them. When you haven\'t got any kind effective gun control, one of those crimes is going to be shooting somebody. Liberals do see this as one of the arguments for introducing a universal health care scheme to the United States, but the psychopathic right prefers to live with a high level of gun crime.

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney
 
B

bitrex

Guest
On 10/30/2020 11:29 PM, Flyguy wrote:
They are under constant threats that you libtards totally ignore:
https://www.nola.com/news/crime_police/article_cfc4f8e0-1af8-11eb-9062-4b9ee1839bcb.html
Ignore? No I\'m fine with firearms being heavily restricted in my fine
state; there have only been 5 police officers killed by hostile gunfire
in the past decade, as opposed to 30+ in Louisiana. and Louisiana has a
smaller population.
 
B

bitrex

Guest
On 10/30/2020 11:45 PM, Bill Sloman wrote:
On Saturday, October 31, 2020 at 2:30:06 PM UTC+11, Flyguy wrote:

They are under constant threats that you libtards totally ignore:
https://www.nola.com/news/crime_police/article_cfc4f8e0-1af8-11eb-9062-4b9ee1839bcb.html

A country without universal health care does have a problem dealing with the mentally ill. Electing them to be the president is one way of getting them the supervision they need, but otherwise they have pretty much got to commit some kind of crime before anybody will spend time (and money) on dealing with them. When you haven\'t got any kind effective gun control, one of those crimes is going to be shooting somebody. Liberals do see this as one of the arguments for introducing a universal health care scheme to the United States, but the psychopathic right prefers to live with a high level of gun crime.
They let any jack-off who wants a gun go get one and then blame Da Libs
when some jack-off uses one they allowed said jack-off to easily get to
open fire on a police officer.

Don\'t blame me pal, I didn\'t ask for it to happen.
 
F

Flyguy

Guest
On Friday, October 30, 2020 at 8:45:11 PM UTC-7, Bill Sloman wrote:
On Saturday, October 31, 2020 at 2:30:06 PM UTC+11, Flyguy wrote:

They are under constant threats that you libtards totally ignore:
https://www.nola.com/news/crime_police/article_cfc4f8e0-1af8-11eb-9062-4b9ee1839bcb.html

A country without universal health care does have a problem dealing with the mentally ill. Electing them to be the president is one way of getting them the supervision they need, but otherwise they have pretty much got to commit some kind of crime before anybody will spend time (and money) on dealing with them. When you haven\'t got any kind effective gun control, one of those crimes is going to be shooting somebody. Liberals do see this as one of the arguments for introducing a universal health care scheme to the United States, but the psychopathic right prefers to live with a high level of gun crime.

--
SL0W MAN, Sydney
Hey SL0W MAN, you can give people access to healthcare (mental and otherwise), but you can\'t force them to use it. Obamacare did this to some degree, but mental health seems to be deteriorating if you look at cities like San Fran and Seattle.
 
F

Flyguy

Guest
On Friday, October 30, 2020 at 8:57:18 PM UTC-7, bitrex wrote:
On 10/30/2020 11:29 PM, Flyguy wrote:
They are under constant threats that you libtards totally ignore:
https://www.nola.com/news/crime_police/article_cfc4f8e0-1af8-11eb-9062-4b9ee1839bcb.html


Ignore? No I\'m fine with firearms being heavily restricted in my fine
state; there have only been 5 police officers killed by hostile gunfire
in the past decade, as opposed to 30+ in Louisiana. and Louisiana has a
smaller population.
Hey Bitter Ex, if you ban guns ONLY criminals will have them. Concealed carry holders are more law-abiding than police officers.
 
B

Bill Sloman

Guest
On Sunday, November 1, 2020 at 10:45:16 AM UTC+11, Flyguy wrote:
On Friday, October 30, 2020 at 8:57:18 PM UTC-7, bitrex wrote:
On 10/30/2020 11:29 PM, Flyguy wrote:
They are under constant threats that you libtards totally ignore:
https://www.nola.com/news/crime_police/article_cfc4f8e0-1af8-11eb-9062-4b9ee1839bcb.html


Ignore? No I\'m fine with firearms being heavily restricted in my fine
state; there have only been 5 police officers killed by hostile gunfire
in the past decade, as opposed to 30+ in Louisiana. and Louisiana has a
smaller population.

Hey Bitter Ex, if you ban guns ONLY criminals will have them. Concealed carry holders are more law-abiding than police officers.
That\'s not the way that gun control works. If you need a gun, and can show that you are sane enough to look after one carefully, you can get a gun license even in places that take gun control very seriously.

Criminals find it much harder to get guns in these sorts of places, and can get locked up for merely holding a gun without the right permit. It works.. The lives saved are mostly in attempted suicides - the gun you own is much more likely to kill you than anybody else.

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney
 
B

bitrex

Guest
On 10/31/2020 7:45 PM, Flyguy wrote:
On Friday, October 30, 2020 at 8:57:18 PM UTC-7, bitrex wrote:
On 10/30/2020 11:29 PM, Flyguy wrote:
They are under constant threats that you libtards totally ignore:
https://www.nola.com/news/crime_police/article_cfc4f8e0-1af8-11eb-9062-4b9ee1839bcb.html


Ignore? No I\'m fine with firearms being heavily restricted in my fine
state; there have only been 5 police officers killed by hostile gunfire
in the past decade, as opposed to 30+ in Louisiana. and Louisiana has a
smaller population.

Hey Bitter Ex, if you ban guns ONLY criminals will have them. Concealed carry holders are more law-abiding than police officers.
So what? All carrying a piece around is doing for the bulk of
concealed-carry holders is giving them a false sense of security.

If an armed criminal is determined to kill you and gets the element of
surprise on you you\'re dead with high probability, gun or no gun. Piece
of advice: avoid situations where that\'s likely to happen.

That is to say there\'s no good evidence having \"good guys with guns\"
running around does much of anything but make money for gun manufacturers.

<https://www.rand.org/research/gun-policy/analysis/concealed-carry/violent-crime.html>
 
B

bitrex

Guest
On 10/31/2020 10:36 PM, Bill Sloman wrote:
On Sunday, November 1, 2020 at 10:45:16 AM UTC+11, Flyguy wrote:
On Friday, October 30, 2020 at 8:57:18 PM UTC-7, bitrex wrote:
On 10/30/2020 11:29 PM, Flyguy wrote:
They are under constant threats that you libtards totally ignore:
https://www.nola.com/news/crime_police/article_cfc4f8e0-1af8-11eb-9062-4b9ee1839bcb.html


Ignore? No I\'m fine with firearms being heavily restricted in my fine
state; there have only been 5 police officers killed by hostile gunfire
in the past decade, as opposed to 30+ in Louisiana. and Louisiana has a
smaller population.

Hey Bitter Ex, if you ban guns ONLY criminals will have them. Concealed carry holders are more law-abiding than police officers.

That\'s not the way that gun control works. If you need a gun, and can show that you are sane enough to look after one carefully, you can get a gun license even in places that take gun control very seriously.

Criminals find it much harder to get guns in these sorts of places, and can get locked up for merely holding a gun without the right permit. It works. The lives saved are mostly in attempted suicides - the gun you own is much more likely to kill you than anybody else.
Every law-abiding gun owner is law-abiding until the day he isn\'t, and
every time two drunk jack-offs engage in a gunfight in America and both
of them live they both claim it was self-defense.
 
Toggle Sidebar

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Top