Welcome Notice

Register Log in

OT: Net Tightens Around China's Covert Bio-Weapons Lab

C

Cursitor Doom

Guest
Trump's seen evidence China's satan bug was created in laboratory:


https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/airbus-reports-abysmal-earnings-
russian-mafia-busted-trafficking-ventilators-live

An unpleasant and inconvenient *FACT* which our resident Globalism-
embracing trolls will no doubt angrily attempt to deny the veracity of.
 
R

Ricky C

Guest
On Thursday, April 30, 2020 at 6:46:44 PM UTC-4, Cursitor Doom wrote:
Trump's seen evidence China's satan bug was created in laboratory:


https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/airbus-reports-abysmal-earnings-
russian-mafia-busted-trafficking-ventilators-live

An unpleasant and inconvenient *FACT* which our resident Globalism-
embracing trolls will no doubt angrily attempt to deny the veracity of.
I didn't find any facts regarding the source of the CV-19 bug, but I did see something interesting.

Georgia is actually harder hit than many states with 25 per 10,000 population or 0.25%. The rate of new infections is not dropping nor is the rate of deaths which is about 20 times the number of auto deaths each day. So while they are harder hit than most US states, they are ready to start opening businesses. Clearly he is willing to sacrifice high-risk individuals for the benefit of those who feel like rolling the dice and taking a chance.

Like many, he seems to think it is possible to allow this disease to roll through the rest of the population while keeping the high-risk population safe. That is a fallacy. Everyone depends on the greater population remaining disease free to prevent it from spreading to all.

The retirement home my friend lives in has a nursing care section. They have six who are sick with COVID-19. They also had one staff member sick from the disease. Of course a staffer is sick. That's how the disease was brought into the nursing home. As a point of irony, the staffer is the only one in the hospital... so far.

Now, take the lid off this pot and see if it boils over causing the disease to rage through the high-risk population driving up the death count. So far Georgia has 1100 dead from the disease. We will see what happens to the disease when the stay at home order is removed and businesses start to open.

--

Rick C.

- Get 1,000 miles of free Supercharging
- Tesla referral code - https://ts.la/richard11209
 

Guest
On Thursday, April 30, 2020 at 3:46:44 PM UTC-7, Cursitor Doom wrote:
Trump's seen evidence China's satan bug was created in laboratory:


https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/airbus-reports-abysmal-earnings-
russian-mafia-busted-trafficking-ventilators-live

An unpleasant and inconvenient *FACT* which our resident Globalism-
embracing trolls will no doubt angrily attempt to deny the veracity of.
I also believe that it is very possible that CV-19 was created in laboratory. However, i must take the position that: Trump, CIA, and the intelligent communities are not saying that yet. They are collecting evidences that it came from the P3/P4 labs' mishandling of virus samples. They are not proving or disproving whether CV-19 was made in lab.
 

Guest
Cursitor Doom <cd@not4mail.com> wrote in
news:r8fkgh$58g$1@dont-email.me:

> Trump's seen evidence China's satan bug was created in laboratory:

Total bullshit.
https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/airbus-reports-abysmal-earni
ngs- russian-mafia-busted-trafficking-ventilators-live
They probably got them from Trump via Putin. All the greedy
bastards want a piece of the action.

An unpleasant and inconvenient *FACT* which our resident
Globalism- embracing trolls will no doubt angrily attempt to deny
the veracity of.
Veracity? Look, you fucking retarded twerp, you posted shit about
fucking ventilator hustlers, but jack off at the mouth about Trump
seeing evidence. You could not be more fucking wrong if your
pathetic oughtta be infected just so we can watch life depended on
it.
 
G

George Herold

Guest
On Thursday, April 30, 2020 at 6:46:44 PM UTC-4, Cursitor Doom wrote:
Trump's seen evidence China's satan bug was created in laboratory:


https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/airbus-reports-abysmal-earnings-
russian-mafia-busted-trafficking-ventilators-live

An unpleasant and inconvenient *FACT* which our resident Globalism-
embracing trolls will no doubt angrily attempt to deny the veracity of.
I didn't read zerohedge link. (I can't stand the NYT these days,
and I'm a liberal. :^) What's sad is that this hypothesis,
that the virus 'escaped' from some Wuhan lab, is now political.
I was just listening to an npr story about how this idea was bogus.
(not because of any facts, but because T was pushing it... and
wanted the CIA to release info or something like that...)

I am so ready for a third party in the US. It has to be a workers
party. Which use to be the Dems.

(sorry for the mini rant. :^)

George H.
 
R

Ricky C

Guest
On Thursday, April 30, 2020 at 7:42:32 PM UTC-4, edward...@gmail.com wrote:
On Thursday, April 30, 2020 at 3:46:44 PM UTC-7, Cursitor Doom wrote:
Trump's seen evidence China's satan bug was created in laboratory:


https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/airbus-reports-abysmal-earnings-
russian-mafia-busted-trafficking-ventilators-live

An unpleasant and inconvenient *FACT* which our resident Globalism-
embracing trolls will no doubt angrily attempt to deny the veracity of.

I also believe that it is very possible that CV-19 was created in laboratory. However, i must take the position that: Trump, CIA, and the intelligent communities are not saying that yet. They are collecting evidences that it came from the P3/P4 labs' mishandling of virus samples. They are not proving or disproving whether CV-19 was made in lab.
Considering that we have been warned for over a decade that such a pandemic can easily happen and in fact is likely to happen at some point ("not a question of if, but of when"), it seems like this is not as important a question to ask as everyone seems to think.

It may well turn out that this was a dress rehearsal for a much more dangerous virus that will descend upon us. The real tragedy is if we respond to the next one as if it were the boy who cried wolf!

--

Rick C.

+ Get 1,000 miles of free Supercharging
+ Tesla referral code - https://ts.la/richard11209
 
B

Bill Sloman

Guest
On Friday, May 1, 2020 at 8:46:44 AM UTC+10, Cursitor Doom wrote:
Trump's seen evidence China's satan bug was created in laboratory:


https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/airbus-reports-abysmal-earnings-
russian-mafia-busted-trafficking-ventilators-live

An unpleasant and inconvenient *FACT* which our resident Globalism-
embracing trolls will no doubt angrily attempt to deny the veracity of.
Cursitor Doom seems to think that any information that lines up with his demented world view constitutes a *FACT* when all it means is that ZeroHedge knows what plays well with its lunatic target market, and that does include some of Trump's more bizarre misapprehensions.

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney
 
J

Jasen Betts

Guest
On 2020-04-30, Cursitor Doom <cd@not4mail.com> wrote:
> Trump's seen evidence China's satan bug was created in laboratory:

Is that like how "Dubya" saw evidence of WMD, or is he just lying again?

--
Jasen.
 
T

Tom Gardner

Guest
On 30/04/20 23:46, Cursitor Doom wrote:
Trump's seen evidence China's satan bug was created in laboratory:


https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/airbus-reports-abysmal-earnings-
russian-mafia-busted-trafficking-ventilators-live

An unpleasant and inconvenient *FACT* which our resident Globalism-
embracing trolls will no doubt angrily attempt to deny the veracity of.
Even if that is correct, nobody[1] would believe it because
there are so many manifest political reasons to claim it.

People with a memory think back to Iraq and its non-existent
WMD that were used to "justify" a war.

[1] except those that believe we are visited by aliens,
or ruled by an elite of green lizards, or that we can live
on air alone, or that 5G causes covid-19
 
R

Ricky C

Guest
On Friday, May 1, 2020 at 5:09:50 AM UTC-4, Tom Gardner wrote:
On 30/04/20 23:46, Cursitor Doom wrote:
Trump's seen evidence China's satan bug was created in laboratory:


https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/airbus-reports-abysmal-earnings-
russian-mafia-busted-trafficking-ventilators-live

An unpleasant and inconvenient *FACT* which our resident Globalism-
embracing trolls will no doubt angrily attempt to deny the veracity of.


Even if that is correct, nobody[1] would believe it because
there are so many manifest political reasons to claim it.

People with a memory think back to Iraq and its non-existent
WMD that were used to "justify" a war.
I can't recall what it was at the moment, but I seem to recall Trump making prior claims that he had proof of something that he couldn't share with us just then. In fact he never shared the proof.

He is definitely the boy who cried wolf.

BTW, what occasions do you recall Trump "having proof" and never producing it?

--

Rick C.

- Get 1,000 miles of free Supercharging
- Tesla referral code - https://ts.la/richard11209
 

Guest
On Thursday, April 30, 2020 at 6:46:44 PM UTC-4, Cursitor Doom wrote:
Trump's seen evidence China's satan bug was created in laboratory:


https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/airbus-reports-abysmal-earnings-
russian-mafia-busted-trafficking-ventilators-live

An unpleasant and inconvenient *FACT* which our resident Globalism-
embracing trolls will no doubt angrily attempt to deny the veracity of.
The noose will tighten around the U.S. NIH too because they were the ones providing scientific guidance on, as well as funding for, this "gain-of-function" nonsense. They're in the process of slithering away from accountability by canceling all the funding immediately and denying, denying and denying some more that they had anything to do with it.
Chinese knew exactly what they had on their hands and also explains how they came up with the full genetic sequence of the virus with jaw dropping speed. They has sequenced that thing probably years ago while they were inducing gain-of-function. Then the uncharacteristically hysterical lockdown of Wuhan for a corona virus, in a region of the world where there are corona virus outbreaks all the time, sort of gives away the fact that they knew beforehand that this corona virus was very, vert different- mainly because they made it.
 
B

Bill Sloman

Guest
On Saturday, May 2, 2020 at 1:46:00 AM UTC+10, bloggs.fre...@gmail.com wrote:
On Thursday, April 30, 2020 at 6:46:44 PM UTC-4, Cursitor Doom wrote:
Trump's seen evidence China's satan bug was created in laboratory:


https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/airbus-reports-abysmal-earnings-
russian-mafia-busted-trafficking-ventilators-live

An unpleasant and inconvenient *FACT* which our resident Globalism-
embracing trolls will no doubt angrily attempt to deny the veracity of.
Cursitor Doom's *FACT*s are just lunatic conspiracy theory fodder that ZeroHedge makes money out of serving up to gullible idiots, of which Cursitor Doom is a typical example. Fred Bloggs seems to be vanishing down the same plug-hole.

The noose will tighten around the U.S. NIH too because they were the ones providing scientific guidance on, as well as funding for, this "gain-of-function" nonsense. They're in the process of slithering away from accountability by canceling all the funding immediately and denying, denying and denying some more that they had anything to do with it.
Chinese knew exactly what they had on their hands and also explains how they came up with the full genetic sequence of the virus with jaw dropping speed. They has sequenced that thing probably years ago while they were inducing gain-of-function. Then the uncharacteristically hysterical lockdown of Wuhan for a corona virus, in a region of the world where there are corona virus outbreaks all the time, sort of gives away the fact that they knew beforehand that this corona virus was very, very different- mainly because they made it.
Which is rather contradicted by the unwillingness of the local administration to take the initial reports of the Covid-19 outbreak seriously.

The "very, very different" aspect of Covid19 was that it killed people.

There's absolutely no evidence that China knew "exactly what they had on their hands" before it had killed a bunch of victims in an new and unfamiliar way.

And I haven't seem anything that spells out exactly why the Covid-19 is more lethal than most corona viruses. The fact that it generates non-structural proteins during replication which distract the immune system may be an explanation, but it's nothing more than a plausible hypothesis so far.

The fact that they got the genetic sequence quickly has probably got more to do with the fact that they were hit by SARS a few years ago, though it may also reflect the fact that they are going hard to boost their scientific credibility in a wide range of fields.

Lunatic conspiracy theory nuts do tend to neglect less dramatic explanations.

--
Bill Sloman, sydney
 

Guest
On Saturday, May 2, 2020 at 12:49:42 AM UTC-4, Bill Sloman wrote:
On Saturday, May 2, 2020 at 1:46:00 AM UTC+10, bloggs.fre...@gmail.com wrote:
On Thursday, April 30, 2020 at 6:46:44 PM UTC-4, Cursitor Doom wrote:
Trump's seen evidence China's satan bug was created in laboratory:


https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/airbus-reports-abysmal-earnings-
russian-mafia-busted-trafficking-ventilators-live

An unpleasant and inconvenient *FACT* which our resident Globalism-
embracing trolls will no doubt angrily attempt to deny the veracity of.

Cursitor Doom's *FACT*s are just lunatic conspiracy theory fodder that ZeroHedge makes money out of serving up to gullible idiots, of which Cursitor Doom is a typical example. Fred Bloggs seems to be vanishing down the same plug-hole.

The noose will tighten around the U.S. NIH too because they were the ones providing scientific guidance on, as well as funding for, this "gain-of-function" nonsense. They're in the process of slithering away from accountability by canceling all the funding immediately and denying, denying and denying some more that they had anything to do with it.
Chinese knew exactly what they had on their hands and also explains how they came up with the full genetic sequence of the virus with jaw dropping speed. They has sequenced that thing probably years ago while they were inducing gain-of-function. Then the uncharacteristically hysterical lockdown of Wuhan for a corona virus, in a region of the world where there are corona virus outbreaks all the time, sort of gives away the fact that they knew beforehand that this corona virus was very, very different- mainly because they made it.

Which is rather contradicted by the unwillingness of the local administration to take the initial reports of the Covid-19 outbreak seriously.

The "very, very different" aspect of Covid19 was that it killed people.

There's absolutely no evidence that China knew "exactly what they had on their hands" before it had killed a bunch of victims in an new and unfamiliar way.

And I haven't seem anything that spells out exactly why the Covid-19 is more lethal than most corona viruses. The fact that it generates non-structural proteins during replication which distract the immune system may be an explanation, but it's nothing more than a plausible hypothesis so far.

The fact that they got the genetic sequence quickly has probably got more to do with the fact that they were hit by SARS a few years ago, though it may also reflect the fact that they are going hard to boost their scientific credibility in a wide range of fields.

Lunatic conspiracy theory nuts do tend to neglect less dramatic explanations.
Here's an article about just one group, part of a global zoonosis surveillance network, which in your earlier ignorance you denied even existed.

They're constantly going into these dangerous areas of SW China where both people and animals are infected with spillover all the time. It's plausible that one of these idiots become infected, was asymptomatic, and traveled to the Wuhan virology lab, spreading it to some locals.

The stupidity of these people exceeds even your own. Like it was a really big deal to quarantine people from areas experiencing COVID-19 infection, but the idiots never thought to do the same for people arriving from an area with undocumented and unknowable infections and humongous reservoirs of PPPs ,(pandemic potential pathogens).

https://www.cnn.com/2020/04/26/health/virus-hunters-bat-cave-coronavirus-hnk-intl/index.html

--
Bill Sloman, sydney
 
B

Bill Sloman

Guest
On Sunday, May 3, 2020 at 2:15:19 AM UTC+10, bloggs.fre...@gmail.com wrote:
On Saturday, May 2, 2020 at 12:49:42 AM UTC-4, Bill Sloman wrote:
On Saturday, May 2, 2020 at 1:46:00 AM UTC+10, bloggs.fre...@gmail.com wrote:
On Thursday, April 30, 2020 at 6:46:44 PM UTC-4, Cursitor Doom wrote:
<snip>

Chinese knew exactly what they had on their hands and also explains how they came up with the full genetic sequence of the virus with jaw dropping speed. They has sequenced that thing probably years ago while they were inducing gain-of-function. Then the uncharacteristically hysterical lockdown of Wuhan for a corona virus, in a region of the world where there are corona virus outbreaks all the time, sort of gives away the fact that they knew beforehand that this corona virus was very, very different- mainly because they made it.

Which is rather contradicted by the unwillingness of the local administration to take the initial reports of the Covid-19 outbreak seriously.

The "very, very different" aspect of Covid19 was that it killed people.

There's absolutely no evidence that China knew "exactly what they had on their hands" before it had killed a bunch of victims in an new and unfamiliar way.

And I haven't seem anything that spells out exactly why the Covid-19 is more lethal than most corona viruses. The fact that it generates non-structural proteins during replication which distract the immune system may be an explanation, but it's nothing more than a plausible hypothesis so far.

The fact that they got the genetic sequence quickly has probably got more to do with the fact that they were hit by SARS a few years ago, though it may also reflect the fact that they are going hard to boost their scientific credibility in a wide range of fields.

Lunatic conspiracy theory nuts do tend to neglect less dramatic explanations.

Here's an article about just one group, part of a global zoonosis surveillance network, which in your earlier ignorance you denied even existed.
Don't be silly. Cite whatever it was I posted that you imagine says that.

> They're constantly going into these dangerous areas of SW China where both people and animals are infected with spillover all the time. It's plausible that one of these idiots become infected, was asymptomatic, and traveled to the Wuhan virology lab, spreading it to some locals.

Only to a lunatic conspiracy theory nutcase.

The stupidity of these people exceeds even your own. Like it was a really big deal to quarantine people from areas experiencing COVID-19 infection, but the idiots never thought to do the same for people arriving from an area with undocumented and unknowable infections and humongous reservoirs of PPPs ,(pandemic potential pathogens).

https://www.cnn.com/2020/04/26/health/virus-hunters-bat-cave-coronavirus-hnk-intl/index.html
Did you actually read the article.

"After analyzing blood samples of people living near two bat caves in Jinning County, Yunnan province in 2015, Daszak's team found that 3% had antibodies for viruses normally only found in bats -- meaning they had already been exposed to them.
"They might have unknowingly contracted these pathogens and recovered or only had a few body cells infected," he says.""

If only 3% of the locals had antibodies to the bat virus, the virus was clearly rotten at human-to-human transmission, and not going to start any pandemics.

It wouldn't get better at it until it had a lot more humans to infect.

Viruses mutate all the time, but the mutations that might make them better at infecting humans won't make them better at infecting bats, and - absent a steady supply of humans to infect - that mutation won't be conserved.

A virus that makes the leap to a species that has more contact with humans has a exactly the same chance of coming up with that kind of mutation, but when there are more humans around to infect, they have a better chance of exploiting the new host, rather than dying out in the old one.

https://www.pnas.org/content/pnas/early/2020/04/08/1919176117.full.pdf

goes into the science. I posted the link here earlier, but if you saw it you clearly couldn't make sense of it.

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney
 

Guest
On Saturday, May 2, 2020 at 2:27:03 PM UTC-4, Bill Sloman wrote:
On Sunday, May 3, 2020 at 2:15:19 AM UTC+10, bloggs.fre...@gmail.com wrote:
On Saturday, May 2, 2020 at 12:49:42 AM UTC-4, Bill Sloman wrote:
On Saturday, May 2, 2020 at 1:46:00 AM UTC+10, bloggs.fre...@gmail.com wrote:
On Thursday, April 30, 2020 at 6:46:44 PM UTC-4, Cursitor Doom wrote:

snip

Chinese knew exactly what they had on their hands and also explains how they came up with the full genetic sequence of the virus with jaw dropping speed. They has sequenced that thing probably years ago while they were inducing gain-of-function. Then the uncharacteristically hysterical lockdown of Wuhan for a corona virus, in a region of the world where there are corona virus outbreaks all the time, sort of gives away the fact that they knew beforehand that this corona virus was very, very different- mainly because they made it.

Which is rather contradicted by the unwillingness of the local administration to take the initial reports of the Covid-19 outbreak seriously.

The "very, very different" aspect of Covid19 was that it killed people.

There's absolutely no evidence that China knew "exactly what they had on their hands" before it had killed a bunch of victims in an new and unfamiliar way.

And I haven't seem anything that spells out exactly why the Covid-19 is more lethal than most corona viruses. The fact that it generates non-structural proteins during replication which distract the immune system may be an explanation, but it's nothing more than a plausible hypothesis so far.

The fact that they got the genetic sequence quickly has probably got more to do with the fact that they were hit by SARS a few years ago, though it may also reflect the fact that they are going hard to boost their scientific credibility in a wide range of fields.

Lunatic conspiracy theory nuts do tend to neglect less dramatic explanations.

Here's an article about just one group, part of a global zoonosis surveillance network, which in your earlier ignorance you denied even existed.

Don't be silly. Cite whatever it was I posted that you imagine says that.

They're constantly going into these dangerous areas of SW China where both people and animals are infected with spillover all the time. It's plausible that one of these idiots become infected, was asymptomatic, and traveled to the Wuhan virology lab, spreading it to some locals.

Only to a lunatic conspiracy theory nutcase.

The stupidity of these people exceeds even your own. Like it was a really big deal to quarantine people from areas experiencing COVID-19 infection, but the idiots never thought to do the same for people arriving from an area with undocumented and unknowable infections and humongous reservoirs of PPPs ,(pandemic potential pathogens).

https://www.cnn.com/2020/04/26/health/virus-hunters-bat-cave-coronavirus-hnk-intl/index.html

Did you actually read the article.

"After analyzing blood samples of people living near two bat caves in Jinning County, Yunnan province in 2015, Daszak's team found that 3% had antibodies for viruses normally only found in bats -- meaning they had already been exposed to them.
"They might have unknowingly contracted these pathogens and recovered or only had a few body cells infected," he says.""

If only 3% of the locals had antibodies to the bat virus, the virus was clearly rotten at human-to-human transmission, and not going to start any pandemics.
What's this "the" bat virus stuff. They were talking about "a" bat virus, and clearly not COVID-19. COVID-19 and viruses like it don't need bats to survive.

It wouldn't get better at it until it had a lot more humans to infect.

Viruses mutate all the time, but the mutations that might make them better at infecting humans won't make them better at infecting bats, and - absent a steady supply of humans to infect - that mutation won't be conserved.

A virus that makes the leap to a species that has more contact with humans has a exactly the same chance of coming up with that kind of mutation, but when there are more humans around to infect, they have a better chance of exploiting the new host, rather than dying out in the old one.

https://www.pnas.org/content/pnas/early/2020/04/08/1919176117.full.pdf

goes into the science. I posted the link here earlier, but if you saw it you clearly couldn't make sense of it.

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney
 
B

Bill Sloman

Guest
On Sunday, May 3, 2020 at 5:34:36 AM UTC+10, bloggs.fre...@gmail.com wrote:
On Saturday, May 2, 2020 at 2:27:03 PM UTC-4, Bill Sloman wrote:
On Sunday, May 3, 2020 at 2:15:19 AM UTC+10, bloggs.fre...@gmail.com wrote:
On Saturday, May 2, 2020 at 12:49:42 AM UTC-4, Bill Sloman wrote:
On Saturday, May 2, 2020 at 1:46:00 AM UTC+10, bloggs.fre...@gmail.com wrote:
On Thursday, April 30, 2020 at 6:46:44 PM UTC-4, Cursitor Doom wrote:
<snip>

They're constantly going into these dangerous areas of SW China where both people and animals are infected with spillover all the time. It's plausible that one of these idiots become infected, was asymptomatic, and traveled to the Wuhan virology lab, spreading it to some locals.

Only to a lunatic conspiracy theory nutcase.

The stupidity of these people exceeds even your own. Like it was a really big deal to quarantine people from areas experiencing COVID-19 infection, but the idiots never thought to do the same for people arriving from an area with undocumented and unknowable infections and humongous reservoirs of PPPs ,(pandemic potential pathogens).

https://www.cnn.com/2020/04/26/health/virus-hunters-bat-cave-coronavirus-hnk-intl/index.html

Did you actually read the article.

"After analyzing blood samples of people living near two bat caves in Jinning County, Yunnan province in 2015, Daszak's team found that 3% had antibodies for viruses normally only found in bats -- meaning they had already been exposed to them.
"They might have unknowingly contracted these pathogens and recovered or only had a few body cells infected," he says.""

If only 3% of the locals had antibodies to the bat virus, the virus was clearly rotten at human-to-human transmission, and not going to start any pandemics.

What's this "the" bat virus stuff. They were talking about "a" bat virus, and clearly not COVID-19. COVID-19 and viruses like it don't need bats to survive.
And can't survive in bat populations.

The fact that the locals had antibodies to whatever bat virus it was isn't evidence that they'd ever got infected by it.

They merely had to have been exposed to it. I got hay fever as a kind - I'd been exposed to enough wattle pollen to develop antibodies to it, and when there was enough wattle pollen in the air my sinuses got irritated and I had a thoroughly inconvenient allergic reaction, but I was never infected.

As usual you've got excited by a misleadingly phased alarmist beat-up.

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney
 
F

Flyguy

Guest
On Thursday, April 30, 2020 at 4:32:24 PM UTC-7, DecadentLinux...@decadence.org wrote:
Cursitor Doom <cd@not4mail.com> wrote in
news:r8fkgh$58g$1@dont-email.me:

Trump's seen evidence China's satan bug was created in laboratory:

Total bullshit.
Yeah, you KNOW because you have sat in on these top-secret briefings.

https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/airbus-reports-abysmal-earni
ngs- russian-mafia-busted-trafficking-ventilators-live

They probably got them from Trump via Putin. All the greedy
bastards want a piece of the action.
"Probably" translates to "I don't know shit"
An unpleasant and inconvenient *FACT* which our resident
Globalism- embracing trolls will no doubt angrily attempt to deny
the veracity of.

Veracity? Look, you fucking retarded twerp, you posted shit about
fucking ventilator hustlers, but jack off at the mouth about Trump
seeing evidence. You could not be more fucking wrong if your
pathetic oughtta be infected just so we can watch life depended on
it.
Need I say more about this mindless dolt?
 

Guest
On Saturday, May 2, 2020 at 10:10:24 PM UTC-7, Flyguy wrote:
On Thursday, April 30, 2020 at 4:32:24 PM UTC-7, DecadentLinux...@decadence.org wrote:
Cursitor Doom <cd@not4mail.com> wrote in
news:r8fkgh$58g$1@dont-email.me:

Trump's seen evidence China's satan bug was created in laboratory:
He never said that.
He said he had seen internal document from the P4 lab.

Total bullshit.

Yeah, you KNOW because you have sat in on these top-secret briefings.
No, just public info from the right source.

I think they are talking about documents from the deputy director of the public security (secret police) that was sent to WuHan to cleanup the lab. He did, but for self protection, saved copies for himself. One copy got to Austria because his wife and kids are still there. He is now under arrested in China, since the source of these docs are obvious.
 

Guest
On Saturday, May 2, 2020 at 10:54:46 PM UTC-7, Bill Sloman wrote:
On Sunday, May 3, 2020 at 3:38:44 PM UTC+10, edward...@gmail.com wrote:
On Saturday, May 2, 2020 at 10:10:24 PM UTC-7, Flyguy wrote:
On Thursday, April 30, 2020 at 4:32:24 PM UTC-7, DecadentLinux...@decadence.org wrote:
Cursitor Doom <cd@not4mail.com> wrote in
news:r8fkgh$58g$1@dont-email.me:

Trump's seen evidence China's satan bug was created in laboratory:

He never said that.
He said he had seen internal document from the P4 lab.

What he didn't say is that he had no idea what they meant, because he doesn't realise quite how ignorant and ineducatable he actually is.

Total bullshit.

Yeah, you KNOW because you have sat in on these top-secret briefings.

No, just public info from the right source.

Information of very dubious significance.

The conspiracy theory nuts know what they want it to mean. What it actually means is likely to be a whole lot less obvious.

I think they are talking about documents from the deputy director of the public security (secret police) that was sent to WuHan to clean up the lab. He did, but for self protection, saved copies for himself. One copy got to Austria because his wife and kids are still there. He is now under arrest in China, since the source of these docs are obvious.
Sorry, i meant Australia.

> The fact that the lab "got cleaned up" doesn't mean that it had anything to do with Covid-19. It was probably just a precaution against precisely this sort of lunatic speculation.

We will know how significant it is, but it convinced your leader, along with US, Germany, France, etc to seek damages from China.
 
B

Bill Sloman

Guest
On Sunday, May 3, 2020 at 3:38:44 PM UTC+10, edward...@gmail.com wrote:
On Saturday, May 2, 2020 at 10:10:24 PM UTC-7, Flyguy wrote:
On Thursday, April 30, 2020 at 4:32:24 PM UTC-7, DecadentLinux...@decadence.org wrote:
Cursitor Doom <cd@not4mail.com> wrote in
news:r8fkgh$58g$1@dont-email.me:

Trump's seen evidence China's satan bug was created in laboratory:

He never said that.
He said he had seen internal document from the P4 lab.
What he didn't say is that he had no idea what they meant, because he doesn't realise quite how ignorant and ineducatable he actually is.

Total bullshit.

Yeah, you KNOW because you have sat in on these top-secret briefings.

No, just public info from the right source.
Information of very dubious significance.

The conspiracy theory nuts know what they want it to mean. What it actually means is likely to be a whole lot less obvious.

> I think they are talking about documents from the deputy director of the public security (secret police) that was sent to WuHan to clean up the lab. He did, but for self protection, saved copies for himself. One copy got to Austria because his wife and kids are still there. He is now under arrest in China, since the source of these docs are obvious.

The fact that the lab "got cleaned up" doesn't mean that it had anything to do with Covid-19. It was probably just a precaution against precisely this sort of lunatic speculation.

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney
 
Toggle Sidebar

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Top