OT: Mother of the Chinese virologist ARRESTED...

On Thursday, October 15, 2020 at 9:33:21 PM UTC-7, Flyguy wrote:

This thread is about Dr. Li-Meng Yan\'s human right to claim that her mother has been arrested, even when there\'s no independent evidence that she has been.

Hey SL0W MAN, as I said, PRODUCE THE EVIDENCE!

Don\'t be fatuous, Flyguy; that evidence, if it exists, is in Asia, and you\'re addressing
someone in another continent entirely, in English. Learn chinese, and inquire in
the appropriate municipality ( or at least continent).

On Thursday, October 15, 2020 at 10:08:38 PM UTC-7, whit3rd wrote:

This thread is about Dr. Li-Meng Yan\'s human right to claim that her mother has been arrested, even when there\'s no independent evidence that she has been.

Hey SL0W MAN, as I said, PRODUCE THE EVIDENCE!

Don\'t be fatuous, Flyguy; that evidence, if it exists, is in Asia, and you\'re addressing
someone in another continent entirely, in English. Learn chinese, and inquire in

Not my problem, Dolt.

On Sunday, October 18, 2020 at 5:10:54 PM UTC+11, Flyguy wrote:

PRODUCE THE EVIDENCE!

Not my problem, Dolt.

Flyguys problem is that he is a dolt. Once an idea - no matter how fatuous - has got into his head, he seems to think that everybody is obliged to believe the same nonsense, and he get very petulant - in capitals - when they don\'t.

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney

On Sunday, October 18, 2020 at 5:58:12 AM UTC-7, Bill Sloman wrote:

PRODUCE THE EVIDENCE!

Not my problem, Dolt.

Flyguys problem is that he is a dolt. Once an idea - no matter how fatuous - has got into his head, he seems to think that everybody is obliged to believe the same nonsense, and he get very petulant - in capitals - when they don\'t.

--
SL0W MAN, Sydney

Hey SL0W MAN, this is your BEST SHOT??? This is BULLSHIT! You have NOTHING, which says EVERYTHING about you. Get back to us when you actually HAVE something, otherwise just crawl back into that dark hole you call home.

On Friday, October 23, 2020 at 3:36:57 PM UTC+11, Flyguy wrote:
On Sunday, October 18, 2020 at 5:58:12 AM UTC-7, Bill Sloman wrote:

PRODUCE THE EVIDENCE!

Not my problem, Dolt.

Hey SL0W MAN, this is your BEST SHOT??? This is BULLSHIT! You have NOTHING, which says EVERYTHING about you.

Not a shred of evidence in that either.

> Get back to us when you actually HAVE something, otherwise just crawl back into that dark hole you call home.

As opposed to the dark - and smelly - hole where you have got your own head lodged?

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back