OT: Flyguy is immune from cognitive decline...

B

Bill Sloman

Fairly obviously, if you can\'t do cognition to start with, there\'s nothing there to decline.

It\'s merely a variation on \"sea-green incorruptible\", but this isn\'t a place which demands originality - most of what comes up here is recycled from various political propaganda web-sites - so I don\'t feel too apologetic.

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney

Nothing more obviously a troll than putting someone\'s ID
in the subject line of a troll post...

--
Bill Sloman <bill.sloman@ieee.org> wrote:

X-Received: by 2002:a37:a981:: with SMTP id s123mr793952qke.467.1598430558724; Wed, 26 Aug 2020 01:29:18 -0700 (PDT)
X-Received: by 2002:a05:620a:1373:: with SMTP id d19mr10481068qkl.326.1598430558480; Wed, 26 Aug 2020 01:29:18 -0700 (PDT)
Path: eternal-september.org!reader01.eternal-september.org!feeder.eternal-september.org!feeder1.feed.usenet.farm!feed.usenet.farm!feeder.usenetexpress.com!tr1.iad1.usenetexpress.com!border1.nntp.dca1.giganews.com!nntp.giganews.com!news-out.google.com!nntp.google.com!postnews.google.com!google-groups.googlegroups.com!not-for-mail
Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design
Date: Wed, 26 Aug 2020 01:29:18 -0700 (PDT)
Complaints-To: groups-abuse@google.com
Injection-Info: google-groups.googlegroups.com; posting-host=110.174.91.153; posting-account=SJ46pgoAAABuUDuHc5uDiXN30ATE-zi-
NNTP-Posting-Host: 110.174.91.153
User-Agent: G2/1.0
MIME-Version: 1.0
Message-ID: <6c5dea44-e607-442c-a532-cc22a0de4629n@googlegroups.com
Subject: OT: Flyguy is immune from cognitive decline
Injection-Date: Wed, 26 Aug 2020 08:29:18 +0000
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=\"UTF-8\"
Lines: 5
Xref: reader01.eternal-september.org sci.electronics.design:606557

Fairly obviously, if you can\'t do cognition to start with, there\'s nothing there to decline.

It\'s merely a variation on \"sea-green incorruptible\", but this isn\'t a place which demands originality - most of what comes up here is recycled from various political propaganda web-sites - so I don\'t feel too apologetic.

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney

On 8/26/2020 4:29 AM, Bill Sloman wrote:

VI LENIN, donnie. Vladimir. Ilyich. Ulyanov!

<https://youtu.be/-eDOJ4L0Edk?t=37>

On Wednesday, August 26, 2020 at 1:29:23 AM UTC-7, Bill Sloman wrote:

--
SL0W MAN, Sydney

Hey SL0W MAN,

You\'re immune to cognitive intelligence, perfectly so.

On Thursday, August 27, 2020 at 1:51:47 PM UTC+10, Flyguy wrote:

Cognitive intelligence isn\'t a disease - though your reactions to examples of it do suggest that you see it as one - so you can\'t be immune to it.

You\'d like to think that it is a disorder of the thinking process that prevents people from agreeing with you, but the disorder is all in the processes that persuade you to present the opinions that you waste our time with. If we could immunise you against that we would - it would involve poking you with a sharp stick, which makes it even more attractive - but vaccination can\'t restore what should have been there to start with.

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney

On Wednesday, August 26, 2020 at 9:58:58 PM UTC-7, Bill Sloman wrote:

Cognitive intelligence isn\'t a disease - though your reactions to examples of it do suggest that you see it as one - so you can\'t be immune to it.

You\'d like to think that it is a disorder of the thinking process that prevents people from agreeing with you, but the disorder is all in the processes that persuade you to present the opinions that you waste our time with. If we could immunise you against that we would - it would involve poking you with a sharp stick, which makes it even more attractive - but vaccination can\'t restore what should have been there to start with.

--
SL0W MAN, Sydney

Hey SL0W MAN, this is just another example of the bullshit you continue to produce. Sounds like your family has disowned you, so you have to go annoy other people.

On Saturday, September 5, 2020 at 4:16:45 PM UTC+10, Flyguy wrote:
On Wednesday, August 26, 2020 at 9:58:58 PM UTC-7, Bill Sloman wrote:

This is just another example of the bullshit you continue to produce. Sounds like your family has disowned you, so you have to go annoy other people..

I\'m fine with my family, but then again I don\'t go around promoting the idiotic nonsense that you do, which presumably has upset your family just as much as it irritates me and quite a few of the rational people who post here..

You don\'t like what I post, and comfort yourself with the idea that it is bullshit. Since you post steaming piles of bullshit all the time, you clearly don\'t know what the word really means, which lines up perfectly with the rest of the ignorant misconceptions that you post here.

You do seem to be projecting your own problem onto other people. Do us a favour and go and do it somewhere else.

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney

On Thursday, 27 August 2020 04:51:47 UTC+1, Flyguy wrote:

SL0W MAN, Sydney

Hey SL0W MAN,

he\'s a mid-wit. Enough brain cells to come up with bs that sounds plausible to people that don\'t stop & question it. And a lifetime of practise at such bs.

On Sunday, September 6, 2020 at 6:32:02 AM UTC+10, Tabby wrote:

He\'s a mid-wit. Enough brain cells to come up with bs that sounds plausible to people that don\'t stop & question it. And a lifetime of practise at such bs.

It\'s not actually bs - though Flyguy and Tabby comfort themselves with the delusion that it is. I\'ve got my name on three patents and handful of published papers (a few of which have been cited). NT\'s world view does include the idea that the establishment that rejects his silly ideas is wrong and corrupt, but that\'s just one more his silly ideas. He did coin the phrase \"toxic dunce\" and it fits him (and Flyguy) perfectly.

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney

On Saturday, September 5, 2020 at 7:04:39 PM UTC-7, Bill Sloman wrote:

He\'s a mid-wit. Enough brain cells to come up with bs that sounds plausible to people that don\'t stop & question it. And a lifetime of practise at such bs.

It\'s not actually bs - though Flyguy and Tabby comfort themselves with the delusion that it is. I\'ve got my name on three patents and handful of published papers (a few of which have been cited). NT\'s world view does include the idea that the establishment that rejects his silly ideas is wrong and corrupt, but that\'s just one more his silly ideas. He did coin the phrase \"toxic dunce\" and it fits him (and Flyguy) perfectly.

--
SL0W MAN, Sydney

Hey SL0W MAN, you REFUSE to examine the evidence that Biden is WELL into cognitive decline, so you come up with this BULLSHIT instead. Biden made another slip recently, confusing a key number in the employment report. And YOU don\'t even understand how Abbott Labs COVID test works.

On Sunday, 6 September 2020 03:04:39 UTC+1, Bill Sloman wrote:

It\'s good that you were capable in the 1970s. These days you prefer to demonstrate your problems.

I mostly don\'t read what you write now, too much noise. I did read your reply on covid. I pointed out that the higher death rate of people with dark skin was likely due to reduced vitamin D synthesis. You claimed that was racist. I could point out that your reply was moronic, but really it speaks for itself.

I hardly ever get into what I\'ve done in electronics, and that does not assist me in this discussion, but that\'s life, everything has its price. I shall continue to regard you as a midwit, and you shall continue to make pathological judgements on people you obviously don\'t know very well. Shrug.

NT

On Monday, September 7, 2020 at 11:40:55 AM UTC+10, Tabby wrote:

It\'s good that you were capable in the 1970s. These days you prefer to demonstrate your problems.

You may see disagreeing with your silly ideas as a evidence of some kind of problem. Back in the real world, your silly ideas are the problem.

> I mostly don\'t read what you write now, too much noise.

And a little too demanding for what\'s left of your brain. What you don\'t understand may well look like noise to you.

> I did read your reply on covid. I pointed out that the higher death rate of people with dark skin was likely due to reduced vitamin D synthesis.

Granting that anybody who needs vitamin D gets told to take vitamin D pills, it\'s unlikely that you were right.

> You claimed that was racist.

It probably was. Racism mostly works by biassing people towards that kind of explanation.

> I could point out that your reply was moronic, but really it speaks for itself.

You could try to make that claim, but a moron wouldn\'t know what Vitamin D was (cholecalciferol)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cholecalciferol

> I hardly ever get into what I\'ve done in electronics, and that does not assist me in this discussion, but that\'s life, everything has its price.

You do mention it from time to and it was singularly unimpressive.

> I shall continue to regard you as a midwit, and you shall continue to make pathological judgements on people you obviously don\'t know very well. Shrug.

I\'d be much more worried if you found something good to say about me - your judgement is remarkably poor.

There\'s nothing remotely pathological in picking you as somebody I really don\'t want to know better.

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney

On Monday, 7 September 2020 09:43:17 UTC+1, Bill Sloman wrote:

You may see disagreeing with your silly ideas as a evidence of some kind of problem. Back in the real world, your silly ideas are the problem.

I mostly don\'t read what you write now, too much noise.

And a little too demanding for what\'s left of your brain. What you don\'t understand may well look like noise to you.

I did read your reply on covid. I pointed out that the higher death rate of people with dark skin was likely due to reduced vitamin D synthesis.

Granting that anybody who needs vitamin D gets told to take vitamin D pills, it\'s unlikely that you were right.

You claimed that was racist.

It probably was. Racism mostly works by biassing people towards that kind of explanation.

I could point out that your reply was moronic, but really it speaks for itself.

You could try to make that claim, but a moron wouldn\'t know what Vitamin D was (cholecalciferol)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cholecalciferol

I hardly ever get into what I\'ve done in electronics, and that does not assist me in this discussion, but that\'s life, everything has its price.

I shall continue to regard you as a midwit, and you shall continue to make pathological judgements on people you obviously don\'t know very well. Shrug.

I\'d be much more worried if you found something good to say about me - your judgement is remarkably poor.

There\'s nothing remotely pathological in picking you as somebody I really don\'t want to know better.

I\'ve never mentioned most of what I\'ve done here. The rest is the usual wafflejunk.

NT

On Tuesday, September 15, 2020 at 10:54:22 AM UTC+10, Tabby wrote:

<snip>

I hardly ever get into what I\'ve done in electronics, and that does not assist me in this discussion, but that\'s life, everything has its price.

I shall continue to regard you as a midwit, and you shall continue to make pathological judgements on people you obviously don\'t know very well. Shrug.

I\'ve never mentioned most of what I\'ve done here. The rest is the usual wafflejunk.

But what you did mention did suggest that you shared Clive Sinclair\'s enthusiasm for using the cheapest possible components in stuff to be sold to undemanding markets. \"Wafflejunk\" is presumably a term you have invented for stuff you don\'t want to read. \"Unflattering comment\" seems likely to be a synonym.

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney

On Tuesday, 15 September 2020 02:46:11 UTC+1, Bill Sloman wrote:
On Tuesday, September 15, 2020 at 10:54:22 AM UTC+10, Tabby wrote:

snip

But what you did mention did suggest that you shared Clive Sinclair\'s enthusiasm for using the cheapest possible components in stuff to be sold to undemanding markets.

Whatever market you sell into you pick your parts, design practices, safety standards etc to suit that market.

> \"Wafflejunk\" is presumably a term you have invented for stuff you don\'t want to read. \"Unflattering comment\" seems likely to be a synonym.

No, wafflejunk describes your comments derived from your imagination.

NT

On Friday, September 18, 2020 at 4:05:50 PM UTC+10, Flyguy wrote:
On Tuesday, September 15, 2020 at 7:58:13 PM UTC-7, Bill Sloman wrote:
On Wednesday, September 16, 2020 at 12:53:00 PM UTC+10, Flyguy wrote:
On Tuesday, September 15, 2020 at 7:47:14 PM UTC-7, Bill Sloman wrote:
On Wednesday, September 16, 2020 at 12:35:16 PM UTC+10, Flyguy wrote:
On Monday, September 14, 2020 at 7:18:35 PM UTC-7, Bill Sloman wrote:
On Tuesday, September 15, 2020 at 12:11:22 PM UTC+10, Flyguy wrote:
On Saturday, September 12, 2020 at 8:41:24 PM UTC-7, Bill Sloman wrote:
On Sunday, September 13, 2020 at 1:03:00 PM UTC+10, Flyguy wrote:
On Monday, September 7, 2020 at 1:52:09 AM UTC-7, Bill Sloman wrote:
On Monday, September 7, 2020 at 12:38:29 PM UTC+10, Flyguy wrote:
On Sunday, September 6, 2020 at 6:36:52 PM UTC-7, Bill Sloman wrote:
On Monday, September 7, 2020 at 6:02:43 AM UTC+10, Flyguy wrote:

<snip>

I made TWO posts that explained the test that ANY person with a 90 IQ would have understood, but NOT you. Go back and READ THEM!

Your explanation may have looked adequate to you - or anybody else with a rather low IQ - but I do know rather more about the subject than you seem to, and it did have defects, which I have pointed out to you. Sadly, you seem to be too stupid to comprehend the problem.

And WHAT references did YOU post? Answer: ZERO!

There\'s not a lot of point when arguing with you. You can\'t understand them, which doesn\'t seem to stop you from always arguing that they actually support you point of view.

>You are a FRAUD, you are an Internet TROLL w/o any substance.

You do seem to like to think so. Trolls do make a habit of making this kind of claim. John Doe does it all the time.

> You just INSULT people that are more intelligent than you.

Pointing out how stupid people like you are is incidentally insulting, but it tends to be a necessary part of explaining how you got your head as far up you bottom as you regularly do. Flyguy does seem to think that intelligence is demonstrated by agreeing with him, which pretty much contradicts the usual meaning of the word.

> This is Sloman at his FINEST (NOT!).

In Flyguy\'s ever-so-authoritative opinion.

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney

On Friday, September 18, 2020 at 12:17:33 AM UTC-7, Bill Sloman wrote:

snip

I made TWO posts that explained the test that ANY person with a 90 IQ would have understood, but NOT you. Go back and READ THEM!

Your explanation may have looked adequate to you - or anybody else with a rather low IQ - but I do know rather more about the subject than you seem to, and it did have defects, which I have pointed out to you. Sadly, you seem to be too stupid to comprehend the problem.

There\'s not a lot of point when arguing with you. You can\'t understand them, which doesn\'t seem to stop you from always arguing that they actually support you point of view.

You are a FRAUD, you are an Internet TROLL w/o any substance.

You do seem to like to think so. Trolls do make a habit of making this kind of claim. John Doe does it all the time.

You just INSULT people that are more intelligent than you.

Pointing out how stupid people like you are is incidentally insulting, but it tends to be a necessary part of explaining how you got your head as far up you bottom as you regularly do. Flyguy does seem to think that intelligence is demonstrated by agreeing with him, which pretty much contradicts the usual meaning of the word.

This is Sloman at his FINEST (NOT!).

--
SL0W MAN, Sydney

Hey SL0W MAN,

You continue to demonstrate your bullying troll behavior - never citing references that are believable (if you cite ANYTHING at all). You have NOTHING to add here. You ridicule my project, but you have NONE of your own! You are a FRAUD!!

On Sunday, September 20, 2020 at 2:16:02 PM UTC+10, Flyguy wrote:

snip

You continue to demonstrate your bullying troll behavior - never citing references that are believable (if you cite ANYTHING at all).

I do tend to reference stuff containing the kind of long words that do strain Flyguy\'s comprehension skills. He chooses to think that they don\'t mean anything because they don\'t mean anything to him.

Effortless displays of intellectual superiority may strike the inferior intellect as bullying - but this is Flyguy, and it doesn\'t take any intellectual effort at all to be superior to him, and if it is effortless it really can\'t constitute bullying.

> You have NOTHING to add here.

Nothing that you can comprehend.

> You ridicule my project,

What \"project\" was that?

> but you have NONE of your own!

None that you seem able to comprehend.

> You are a FRAUD!!

I\'m sure it makes you happy to think that. You\'d look less like a petulant idiot if you could identify what it is you think I\'m trying to sell that is less valuable than I seem to be claiming, but that kind of thing needs longer sentences than you can manage.

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney

On Saturday, September 19, 2020 at 9:34:32 PM UTC-7, Bill Sloman wrote:

snip

You continue to demonstrate your bullying troll behavior - never citing references that are believable (if you cite ANYTHING at all).

I do tend to reference stuff containing the kind of long words that do strain Flyguy\'s comprehension skills. He chooses to think that they don\'t mean anything because they don\'t mean anything to him.

Effortless displays of intellectual superiority may strike the inferior intellect as bullying - but this is Flyguy, and it doesn\'t take any intellectual effort at all to be superior to him, and if it is effortless it really can\'t constitute bullying.

You have NOTHING to add here.

Nothing that you can comprehend.

You ridicule my project,

but you have NONE of your own!

You are a FRAUD!!

I\'m sure it makes you happy to think that. You\'d look less like a petulant idiot if you could identify what it is you think I\'m trying to sell that is less valuable than I seem to be claiming, but that kind of thing needs longer sentences than you can manage.

--
SL0W MAN, Sydney

Hey SL0W MAN,

AGAIN, you just PROVE what I say. You just make mindless insults that lack the any humanity, a touch of humor. You are HUMORLESS - a demented troll who has no life and sits by his computer hoping for some human contact.

Hint: next time, try making a joke (a joke has some sort of humor attached to it).

On Sunday, September 20, 2020 at 4:14:40 PM UTC+10, Flyguy wrote:
On Saturday, September 19, 2020 at 9:34:32 PM UTC-7, Bill Sloman wrote:

<snip>

You ridicule my project,

but you have NONE of your own!

You are a FRAUD!!

AGAIN, you just PROVE what I say. You just make mindless insults that lack the any humanity, a touch of humor. You are HUMORLESS - a demented troll who has no life and sits by his computer hoping for some human contact.

Hint: next time, try making a joke (a joke has some sort of humor attached to it).

So your claim to have a \"project\" was some kind of joke? Try for something more credible next time.

If I were looking for human contact, I wouldn\'t be wasting my time showing you up. You failed the Turing test years ago.

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back