Welcome Notice

Register Log in

OT: Chinese virologist will publish data showing that the Wuhan virus was MAN MADE!...

F

Flyguy

Guest
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/chinese-virologist-says-she-will-publish-research-showing-coronavirus-originated-in-wuhan-lab
 
C

Corvid

Guest
On 09/14/2020 10:54 PM, Flyguy wrote:
> https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/chinese-virologist-says-she-will-publish-research-showing-coronavirus-originated-in-wuhan-lab

Our guys also create this stuff, with the assumption that *the enemy*
will be doing it so we should have it first.
Dr. Fauci is engaged in this, the Pandora\'s Box is his toybox.

More interesting, was this one released deliberately?

More interesting than that, why would our fake president lie to us about
the threat?
 
B

Bill Sloman

Guest
On Tuesday, September 15, 2020 at 3:54:48 PM UTC+10, Flyguy wrote:
> https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/chinese-virologist-says-she-will-publish-research-showing-coronavirus-originated-in-wuhan-lab

Somebody knows what lies will sell well in Washington. Being idiotic lies won\'t reduce what that particular market will pay for them.

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney
 
E

Edward Lee

Guest
On Monday, September 14, 2020 at 11:46:13 PM UTC-7, Corvid wrote:
On 09/14/2020 10:54 PM, Flyguy wrote:
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/chinese-virologist-says-she-will-publish-research-showing-coronavirus-originated-in-wuhan-lab
She has been here in the U.S. for several months now. I have been waiting for months to see her work. Hopefully soon.

Our guys also create this stuff, with the assumption that *the enemy*
will be doing it so we should have it first.
Dr. Fauci is engaged in this, the Pandora\'s Box is his toybox.
Both sides, probably Russian also, are capable of making this stuff. But we are more careful in managing it.

> More interesting, was this one released deliberately?

More likely, they accidentally release the more powerful vaccine into WuHan and it got out of control.

> More interesting than that, why would our fake president lie to us about the threat?

Lies and deceptions are fair games, when the other side started it.
 
F

Fred Bloggs

Guest
On Tuesday, September 15, 2020 at 1:54:48 AM UTC-4, Flyguy wrote:
> https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/chinese-virologist-says-she-will-publish-research-showing-coronavirus-originated-in-wuhan-lab

You keep linking sun myung moon\'s newspaper- WHAT THE HELL IS THE MATTER WITH YOU?

This women is slowly being exposed as a fraud, and of course that expose may be a fraud. Looks like she created this bull to make herself into a political refugee as an excuse to get asylum. She\'s certainly taking her time producing the beef.
 
W

whit3rd

Guest
Drat, another meaningless bit of spin.

Wuhan has a staff of professionals who reviewed their own work every
day before going home for dinner, and find no evidence of accident.
They also wouldn\'t WANT a pathogen released, and after some formal
study was concluded (by a Chinese group with full access to works and documents)
the conclusion is, no it didn\'t come from the lab.

The young photogenic asiatic-looking virologist might someday publish something, and
we\'ll know something more then. The \"Washington Examiner\", however, is a
rag suited mainly to fishwrap, and not really going to attract attention from
ANY real virology cognoscenti. So, even the letters-to-the-editor won\'t
give us hope of finding real knowledge.

The title is clickbait. It\'s a lie.
On Monday, September 14, 2020 at 10:54:48 PM UTC-7, Flyguy wrote:
> https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/chinese-virologist-says-she-will-publish-research-showing-coronavirus-originated-in-wuhan-lab
 
F

Flyguy

Guest
On Monday, September 14, 2020 at 11:46:13 PM UTC-7, Corvid wrote:
On 09/14/2020 10:54 PM, Flyguy wrote:
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/chinese-virologist-says-she-will-publish-research-showing-coronavirus-originated-in-wuhan-lab

Our guys also create this stuff, with the assumption that *the enemy*
will be doing it so we should have it first.
Dr. Fauci is engaged in this, the Pandora\'s Box is his toybox.

More interesting, was this one released deliberately?

More interesting than that, why would our fake president lie to us about
the threat?
The only ones that can tell us this, the Chinese, aren\'t talking. What we certainly can be sure of is it DIDN\'T come from a wet market in Wuhan.
 
F

Flyguy

Guest
On Tuesday, September 15, 2020 at 12:06:42 AM UTC-7, Bill Sloman wrote:
On Tuesday, September 15, 2020 at 3:54:48 PM UTC+10, Flyguy wrote:
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/chinese-virologist-says-she-will-publish-research-showing-coronavirus-originated-in-wuhan-lab

Somebody knows what lies will sell well in Washington. Being idiotic lies won\'t reduce what that particular market will pay for them.

--
SL0W MAN, Sydney
Hey SL0W MAN,

The lies that \"sell\" in DC are from the Chinese. The libtards will use ANYTHING that disparages Trump, truth or not (not is even juicier).
 
E

Edward Lee

Guest
On Tuesday, September 15, 2020 at 3:20:31 PM UTC-7, whit3rd wrote:
Drat, another meaningless bit of spin.

Wuhan has a staff of professionals who reviewed their own work every
day before going home for dinner, and find no evidence of accident.
They also wouldn\'t WANT a pathogen released, and after some formal
study was concluded (by a Chinese group with full access to works and documents)
the conclusion is, no it didn\'t come from the lab.

The young photogenic asiatic-looking virologist might someday publish something, and
we\'ll know something more then. The \"Washington Examiner\", however, is a
rag suited mainly to fishwrap, and not really going to attract attention from
ANY real virology cognoscenti. So, even the letters-to-the-editor won\'t
give us hope of finding real knowledge.

The title is clickbait. It\'s a lie.
On Monday, September 14, 2020 at 10:54:48 PM UTC-7, Flyguy wrote:
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/chinese-virologist-says-she-will-publish-research-showing-coronavirus-originated-in-wuhan-lab
Here is the actual report:

https://zenodo.org/record/4028830#.X2I9vMZ7lE7
 
W

whit3rd

Guest
On Wednesday, September 16, 2020 at 9:35:39 AM UTC-7, Edward Lee wrote:
On Tuesday, September 15, 2020 at 3:20:31 PM UTC-7, whit3rd wrote:
Drat, another meaningless bit of spin.

Wuhan has a staff of professionals who reviewed their own work every
day before going home for dinner, and find no evidence of accident.
They also wouldn\'t WANT a pathogen released, and after some formal
study was concluded (by a Chinese group with full access to works and documents)
the conclusion is, no it didn\'t come from the lab.

The young photogenic asiatic-looking virologist might someday publish something, and
we\'ll know something more then. The \"Washington Examiner\", however, is a
rag suited mainly to fishwrap, and not really going to attract attention from
ANY real virology cognoscenti. So, even the letters-to-the-editor won\'t
give us hope of finding real knowledge.

The title is clickbait. It\'s a lie.
On Monday, September 14, 2020 at 10:54:48 PM UTC-7, Flyguy wrote:
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/chinese-virologist-says-she-will-publish-research-showing-coronavirus-originated-in-wuhan-lab
Here is the actual report:

https://zenodo.org/record/4028830#.X2I9vMZ7lE7
OK, that\'s interesting. There\'s a sentence on page 3 that says \'suspiciously similar\' when what
is meant, is \'similar\'. Another phrasing is \'resembles... in a suspicious manner\'. That\'s not
science, that\'s spin. The paper looks like fishwrap. Well, it\'s an e-publication, so virtual fishwrap.

Like, for a goldfish bowl screensaver.
 
W

whit3rd

Guest
On Thursday, September 17, 2020 at 10:19:47 PM UTC-7, Flyguy wrote:
On Wednesday, September 16, 2020 at 7:20:51 PM UTC-7, Bill Sloman wrote:
On Thursday, September 17, 2020 at 10:00:32 AM UTC+10, Flyguy wrote:

Li Meng Yan has PROVED that the virus did not come from a \"wet\" market, but was manufactured in the Wuhan Viral Lab.
That\'s a lie, or a gullible twit\'s restatement of a lie.
In science, we can say that some data confirms a hypothesis, but never that it proves it. The paper clearly
does NOT clearly STATE her hypothesis, and provides no argument linking the \"data\" to any manufacture
component of the unstated hypothesis. It also does not unlink the virus from the \"wet\" market in any
convincing fashion.

She hasn\'t proved anything of the sort. She has worked out that faking up a conspiracy theory about where the virus might have come from can get her a lot of money from the people who make money out of selling conspiracy theories.
Hey SL0W MAN,

AGAIN, you provide ABSOLUTELY NO PROOF, where Li-Meng Yan DOES!
Oh, so any-old-data is proof, if you say so, and nothing a skeptic can say will discount it,
but anything you read can be absolutely discounted... if you say so? That
actually only works if you have credibility. Or maybe you need to use more exclamation
points.
 
R

Ricketty C

Guest
On Tuesday, September 15, 2020 at 1:54:48 AM UTC-4, Flyguy wrote:
> https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/chinese-virologist-says-she-will-publish-research-showing-coronavirus-originated-in-wuhan-lab

So how long do we need to wait for this alleged \"proof\"???

Why would someone claim to have proof and not provide it???

--

Rick C.

- Get 1,000 miles of free Supercharging
- Tesla referral code - https://ts.la/richard11209
 
W

whit3rd

Guest
On Saturday, September 19, 2020 at 8:43:08 PM UTC-7, Flyguy wrote:

> YOU have an extraordinary ability to lie...

That ability cannot be called extraordinary by Flyguy, who sees
a well-known liar in the mirror whenever he shaves. So, he\'s lying again.

> Li-Meng Yan has EXPOSED all the LIES you have been feeding us on behalf of the CHICOMs.

Li-Meng has obfuscated and obscured her own lies, if we are to believe that Flyguy does not see them.
Bill Sloman, among others, sees flaws in the cited work.
Bill Sloman does not notably favor China, nor the communist party of that nation.
 
F

Flyguy

Guest
On Saturday, September 19, 2020 at 11:53:10 PM UTC-7, whit3rd wrote:
On Saturday, September 19, 2020 at 8:43:08 PM UTC-7, Flyguy wrote:

YOU have an extraordinary ability to lie...
And we can TRUST you because...

That ability cannot be called extraordinary by Flyguy, who sees
a well-known liar in the mirror whenever he shaves. So, he\'s lying again.

Li-Meng Yan has EXPOSED all the LIES you have been feeding us on behalf of the CHICOMs.

Li-Meng has obfuscated and obscured her own lies, if we are to believe that Flyguy does not see them.
Bill Sloman, among others, sees flaws in the cited work.
Bill Sloman does not notably favor China, nor the communist party of that nation.
And you know this HOW??? SL0W MAN has NO CLUE about her work and his comments demonstrate that. SL0W MAN HAS been protecting the CHICOMs - repeatedly.
 
W

whit3rd

Guest
On Saturday, September 26, 2020 at 11:46:41 AM UTC-7, Tabby wrote:
On Saturday, 19 September 2020 03:32:08 UTC+1, Flyguy wrote:

Yan\'s hometown is Qingdao.[3][4] Yan received her MD degree from Xiangya Medical College of Central South University. She went on to earn her PhD from Southern Medical University.[5] Her research includes the study of...

Certainly, she knows FAR MORE about this subject than either you or me.
I presume that\'s true. But I\'ve read enough med research to know most of it is wrong. This is now widely acknowledged.
That\'s a canard. The wide acknowledgment is from simpletons.
The real issue here, is that the research does not adequately support the claims, and
simply printing them in proximity is NOT a logical connection.
 
W

whit3rd

Guest
On Saturday, September 26, 2020 at 3:00:28 PM UTC-7, Flyguy wrote:
On Saturday, September 26, 2020 at 11:46:41 AM UTC-7, Tabby wrote:
On Saturday, 19 September 2020 03:32:08 UTC+1, Flyguy wrote:

Yan\'s hometown is Qingdao.[3][4] Yan received her MD degree from Xiangya Medical College of Central South University. She went on to earn her PhD from...

Certainly, she knows FAR MORE about this subject than either you or me.

The content of her paper will be reviewed by the best scientists in the world, so any errors will be quickly identified.
It doesn\'t take \'best scientists\' to recognize a chain of reasoning with a few missing links.
There\'s no doubt some good evidence, it just.. doesn\'t support the conclusions.
That error HAS been identified, and reported right here, by folk who understand cause/effect
well enough to do so. Flyguy, however, is impervious to reason when his sponsors tell him to be.
 
T

Tabby

Guest
On Saturday, 26 September 2020 22:07:45 UTC+1, whit3rd wrote:
On Saturday, September 26, 2020 at 11:46:41 AM UTC-7, Tabby wrote:
On Saturday, 19 September 2020 03:32:08 UTC+1, Flyguy wrote:

Yan\'s hometown is Qingdao.[3][4] Yan received her MD degree from Xiangya Medical College of Central South University. She went on to earn her PhD from Southern Medical University.[5] Her research includes the study of...

Certainly, she knows FAR MORE about this subject than either you or me.
I presume that\'s true. But I\'ve read enough med research to know most of it is wrong. This is now widely acknowledged.

That\'s a canard. The wide acknowledgment is from simpletons.
I can only conclude you don\'t read medical research.


> The real issue here, is that the research does not adequately support the claims, and

as is so often the case

> simply printing them in proximity is NOT a logical connection.

of course


NT
 
W

whit3rd

Guest
On Sunday, September 27, 2020 at 10:25:28 AM UTC-7, Tabby wrote:
On Saturday, 26 September 2020 22:07:45 UTC+1, whit3rd wrote:
On Saturday, September 26, 2020 at 11:46:41 AM UTC-7, Tabby wrote:

... I\'ve read enough med research to know most of it is wrong. This is now widely acknowledged.

That\'s a canard. The wide acknowledgment is from simpletons.
I can only conclude you don\'t read medical research.
I\'ve spent some hours on it. The bulk is boring, inconclusive, and... it doesn\'t
have a moral or logical \'right\' or \'wrong\' character. Reports-from-colleagues is the
best way to describe most medical research papers, and it\'s intended to be...
informative. The most-hyped news reports of \'research\' involves only a few
controversial claims, and is especially visible when a claim is a falsehood; that\'s
where the bad reputation comes from. There\'s a few bad apples in every barrel.
 
T

Tabby

Guest
On Sunday, 27 September 2020 19:08:49 UTC+1, whit3rd wrote:
On Sunday, September 27, 2020 at 10:25:28 AM UTC-7, Tabby wrote:
On Saturday, 26 September 2020 22:07:45 UTC+1, whit3rd wrote:
On Saturday, September 26, 2020 at 11:46:41 AM UTC-7, Tabby wrote:

... I\'ve read enough med research to know most of it is wrong. This is now widely acknowledged.

That\'s a canard. The wide acknowledgment is from simpletons.
I can only conclude you don\'t read medical research.

I\'ve spent some hours on it. The bulk is boring, inconclusive, and... it doesn\'t
have a moral or logical \'right\' or \'wrong\' character. Reports-from-colleagues is the
best way to describe most medical research papers, and it\'s intended to be...
informative.
Nah, it\'s mostly intended to pursue some profitable line or other. Usually that means convincing people a drug is useful, or a unprofitable treatment isn\'t, or that the researcher is capable of coming up with something useful when in most cases they\'re not.


The most-hyped news reports of \'research\' involves only a few
controversial claims, and is especially visible when a claim is a falsehood; that\'s
where the bad reputation comes from. There\'s a few bad apples in every barrel.
No that\'s not where a bad rep comes from. Sometimes you can be naive.


NT
 
Toggle Sidebar

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Top