Lyin\' Biden sets two NEW RECORDS!!...

F

Flyguy

Guest
....but they are NOT the kind of records you want to set. First, inflation is at its highest in nearly FOUR DECADES, SEVEN PERCENT. Second, Lyin\' Biden has broken his own BAD POLL NUMBERS, now at just THIRTY THREE PERCENT:
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/bidens-approval-rating-drops-to-new-low-of-33percent-on-concerns-about-his-handling-of-covid-economy-poll/ar-AASIfyI?li=BBnb7Kz
https://poll.qu.edu/images/polling/us/us01122022_ubjw88.pdf
Finally, Lyin\' Biden LIED about the supply chain problems being solved - they HAVE NOT.

Lyin\' Biden is right about one thing: the nation is being threatened by DOMESTIC ENEMIES - he just didn\'t name them, which are HIM and HIS CRIMINAL COHORTS.
 
S

server

Guest
On Wed, 12 Jan 2022 18:10:31 -0800 (PST), Flyguy
<soar2morrow@yahoo.com> wrote:

...but they are NOT the kind of records you want to set. First, inflation is at its highest in nearly FOUR DECADES, SEVEN PERCENT. Second, Lyin\' Biden has broken his own BAD POLL NUMBERS, now at just THIRTY THREE PERCENT:
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/bidens-approval-rating-drops-to-new-low-of-33percent-on-concerns-about-his-handling-of-covid-economy-poll/ar-AASIfyI?li=BBnb7Kz
https://poll.qu.edu/images/polling/us/us01122022_ubjw88.pdf
Finally, Lyin\' Biden LIED about the supply chain problems being solved - they HAVE NOT.

Lyin\' Biden is right about one thing: the nation is being threatened by DOMESTIC ENEMIES - he just didn\'t name them, which are HIM and HIS CRIMINAL COHORTS.

The dems love inflation. Given our progressive tax tables, it pushes
an increasing fraction of GDP into government revenue.



--

I yam what I yam - Popeye
 
W

whit3rd

Guest
On Wednesday, January 12, 2022 at 8:05:38 PM UTC-8, Flyguy wrote:

> > > Finally, Joe Biden LIED about the supply chain problems being solved - they HAVE NOT.

That\'s silly; look up \'rationing\', and explain how I have plenty of beans and bacon in the
pantry, if the \'supply chain\' is a problem. The supply chain, especially the longer bits of it,
ALWAYS has some flow restrictions, and sometimes they make the news. That ain\'t because
of a failure, that\'s because we have a free press.
 
F

Flyguy

Guest
On Wednesday, January 12, 2022 at 8:56:10 PM UTC-8, whit3rd wrote:
On Wednesday, January 12, 2022 at 8:05:38 PM UTC-8, Flyguy wrote:

Finally, Joe Biden LIED about the supply chain problems being solved - they HAVE NOT.
That\'s silly; look up \'rationing\', and explain how I have plenty of beans and bacon in the
pantry, if the \'supply chain\' is a problem. The supply chain, especially the longer bits of it,
ALWAYS has some flow restrictions, and sometimes they make the news. That ain\'t because
of a failure, that\'s because we have a free press.

No, it\'s not \"silly\" - it is simple fact: Lyin\' Biden proclaimed the supply chain fixed and it is not. CBS News did a feature on it tonight. \"Flow restrictions\" IS the definition of supply chain problems.
 
A

Anthony William Sloman

Guest
On Thursday, January 13, 2022 at 4:19:55 PM UTC+11, Flyguy wrote:
On Wednesday, January 12, 2022 at 8:56:10 PM UTC-8, whit3rd wrote:
On Wednesday, January 12, 2022 at 8:05:38 PM UTC-8, Flyguy wrote:

Finally, Joe Biden LIED about the supply chain problems being solved - they HAVE NOT.

That\'s silly; look up \'rationing\', and explain how I have plenty of beans and bacon in the
pantry, if the \'supply chain\' is a problem. The supply chain, especially the longer bits of it,
ALWAYS has some flow restrictions, and sometimes they make the news. That ain\'t because
of a failure, that\'s because we have a free press.

No, it\'s not \"silly\" - it is simple fact: Lyin\' Biden proclaimed the supply chain fixed and it is not. CBS News did a feature on it tonight. \"Flow restrictions\" IS the definition of supply chain problems.

But Flyguy hasn\'t bothered to post a link to what they actually said. What Flyguy thinks they said tends to reflect what Flyguy wanted them to be saying.

He is an idiot, and part of his idiocy is his enthusiasm for misuderstanding stuff to mean what he\'d like it to mean.

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney
 
F

Flyguy

Guest
On Wednesday, January 12, 2022 at 10:21:07 PM UTC-8, bill....@ieee.org wrote:
On Thursday, January 13, 2022 at 4:19:55 PM UTC+11, Flyguy wrote:
On Wednesday, January 12, 2022 at 8:56:10 PM UTC-8, whit3rd wrote:
On Wednesday, January 12, 2022 at 8:05:38 PM UTC-8, Flyguy wrote:

Finally, Joe Biden LIED about the supply chain problems being solved - they HAVE NOT.

That\'s silly; look up \'rationing\', and explain how I have plenty of beans and bacon in the
pantry, if the \'supply chain\' is a problem. The supply chain, especially the longer bits of it,
ALWAYS has some flow restrictions, and sometimes they make the news. That ain\'t because
of a failure, that\'s because we have a free press.

No, it\'s not \"silly\" - it is simple fact: Lyin\' Biden proclaimed the supply chain fixed and it is not. CBS News did a feature on it tonight. \"Flow restrictions\" IS the definition of supply chain problems.
But Flyguy hasn\'t bothered to post a link to what they actually said. What Flyguy thinks they said tends to reflect what Flyguy wanted them to be saying.

He is an idiot, and part of his idiocy is his enthusiasm for misuderstanding stuff to mean what he\'d like it to mean.

--
SNIPPERMAN, Sydney

Hey SNIPPERMAN, you are just lurking over your computer waiting for me to post! I am living in your head RENT FREE!!
 
A

Anthony William Sloman

Guest
On Thursday, January 13, 2022 at 5:22:56 PM UTC+11, Flyguy wrote:
On Wednesday, January 12, 2022 at 10:21:07 PM UTC-8, bill....@ieee.org wrote:
On Thursday, January 13, 2022 at 4:19:55 PM UTC+11, Flyguy wrote:
On Wednesday, January 12, 2022 at 8:56:10 PM UTC-8, whit3rd wrote:
On Wednesday, January 12, 2022 at 8:05:38 PM UTC-8, Flyguy wrote:

Finally, Joe Biden LIED about the supply chain problems being solved - they HAVE NOT.

That\'s silly; look up \'rationing\', and explain how I have plenty of beans and bacon in the
pantry, if the \'supply chain\' is a problem. The supply chain, especially the longer bits of it,
ALWAYS has some flow restrictions, and sometimes they make the news. That ain\'t because
of a failure, that\'s because we have a free press.

No, it\'s not \"silly\" - it is simple fact: Lyin\' Biden proclaimed the supply chain fixed and it is not. CBS News did a feature on it tonight. \"Flow restrictions\" IS the definition of supply chain problems.
But Flyguy hasn\'t bothered to post a link to what they actually said. What Flyguy thinks they said tends to reflect what Flyguy wanted them to be saying.

He is an idiot, and part of his idiocy is his enthusiasm for misuderstanding stuff to mean what he\'d like it to mean.

Hey Sloman, you are just lurking over your computer waiting for me to post! I am living in your head RENT FREE!!

The opportunity to point out what a total and utter self-declared idiot you are does provide some compensation.

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney
 
J

John Doe

Guest
Bozo LOVES this issue. Anything he can do to encourage division.

Don\'t feed Bozo.
 
E

Edward Hernandez

Guest
The John Doe troll stated the following in message-id
<sdhn7c$pkp$4@dont-email.me>:

> The troll doesn\'t even know how to format a USENET post...

And the John Doe troll stated the following in message-id
<sg3kr7$qt5$1@dont-email.me>:

The reason Bozo cannot figure out how to get Google to keep from
breaking its lines in inappropriate places is because Bozo is
CLUELESS...

And yet, the clueless John Doe troll has itself posted yet another
incorrectly formatted USENET posting on Thu, 13 Jan 2022 06:42:11 -0000
(UTC) in message-id <srohk3$mim$6@dont-email.me>.

6prjJzm6FZTL
 
S

server

Guest
Flyguy <soar2morrow@yahoo.com> wrote in
news:93762ff1-c116-4d5d-8958-69f4ee80f7d0n@googlegroups.com:

First, inflation is at its highest in nearly FOUR DECADES, SEVEN
PERCENT.

Yeah, I am sure that the outbreak of a deadly respiratory transmitted
global pandemic virus that started over a year before he took office
had nothing to do with it, nor Trump\'s inane administration which did
nothin but tweet for re-election votes instead of tending to the
business of the nation.

You knowing a goddamned thing about cause and effect. Yeah... that
will never happen. your grasp of economic mechanisms rests frimly at
nil, just like your inabilty to vet a proven lifelong criminal was 6
years ago when you believed hos lies and respout them from your upper
anus every day.

You are dumber than dogshit, boy.
 
S

server

Guest
Flyguy <soar2morrow@yahoo.com> wrote in
news:62371279-b066-4124-8a3c-b06a2f484578n@googlegroups.com:

WHATABOUTISM. Lyin\' Biden has had a YEAR to solve a problem that
he GUARANTEED he would solve - time to be held accountable for his
failure.

When are we going to hold you mother accountable for her failure to
flush you, the moment the whore shat you?
 
S

server

Guest
jlarkin@highlandsniptechnology.com wrote in
news:nf9vtg5r67trb7fnugscf69iuttfh0mk2n@4ax.com:

The dems love inflation. Given our progressive tax tables, it pushes
an increasing fraction of GDP into government revenue.

Republitards cause it and you say we love it.
You are a goddamned total retard, John Larkin.
 
S

server

Guest
Flyguy <soar2morrow@yahoo.com> wrote in
news:cd44a63d-b395-401d-8858-06f01cf8e883n@googlegroups.com:

No, it\'s not \"silly\" - it is simple fact: Lyin\' Biden proclaimed
the supply chain fixed and it is not.

Big fuckin\' whoop. He projected how long t would take to fix Trump\'s
fuckups and he was off. That is not a failure, you stupid putz.

CBS News did a feature on it
tonight. \"Flow restrictions\" IS the definition of supply chain
problems.

Yes, and you knowing what caused them or why it is taking a while to
get us back rests firmly at nil.
 
E

Edward Hernandez

Guest
The John Doe troll stated the following in message-id
<sdhn7c$pkp$4@dont-email.me>:

> The troll doesn\'t even know how to format a USENET post...

And the John Doe troll stated the following in message-id
<sg3kr7$qt5$1@dont-email.me>:

The reason Bozo cannot figure out how to get Google to keep from
breaking its lines in inappropriate places is because Bozo is
CLUELESS...

And yet, the clueless John Doe troll has itself posted yet another
incorrectly formatted USENET posting on Thu, 13 Jan 2022 08:17:42 -0000
(UTC) in message-id <sron76$qak$2@dont-email.me>.

gfFX3f/8HnX4
 
J

John Doe

Guest
The foulmouthed group idiot, a.k.a. Always Wrong...

--
DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno@decadence.org wrote:

Path: eternal-september.org!reader02.eternal-september.org!aioe.org!5U2ooNuM5UP0Ynf/GmOnCg.user.46.165.242.91.POSTED!not-for-mail
From: DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno@decadence.org
Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design
Subject: Re: Lyin\' Biden sets two NEW RECORDS!!
Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2022 08:01:40 -0000 (UTC)
Organization: Aioe.org NNTP Server
Message-ID: <srom93$1cqp$2@gioia.aioe.org
References: <93762ff1-c116-4d5d-8958-69f4ee80f7d0n@googlegroups.com> <03113bcc-fd13-4dc3-878e-45fc1556dddfn@googlegroups.com> <62371279-b066-4124-8a3c-b06a2f484578n@googlegroups.com
Injection-Info: gioia.aioe.org; logging-data=\"45913\"; posting-host=\"5U2ooNuM5UP0Ynf/GmOnCg.user.gioia.aioe.org\"; mail-complaints-to=\"abuse@aioe.org\";
User-Agent: Xnews/5.04.25
X-Notice: Filtered by postfilter v. 0.9.2
Xref: reader02.eternal-september.org sci.electronics.design:657860

Flyguy <soar2morrow@yahoo.com> wrote in
news:62371279-b066-4124-8a3c-b06a2f484578n@googlegroups.com:

WHATABOUTISM. Lyin\' Biden has had a YEAR to solve a problem that
he GUARANTEED he would solve - time to be held accountable for his
failure.


When are we going to hold you mother accountable for her failure to
flush you, the moment the whore shat you?
 
E

Edward Hernandez

Guest
The John Doe troll stated the following in message-id
<sdhn7c$pkp$4@dont-email.me>:

> The troll doesn\'t even know how to format a USENET post...

And the John Doe troll stated the following in message-id
<sg3kr7$qt5$1@dont-email.me>:

The reason Bozo cannot figure out how to get Google to keep from
breaking its lines in inappropriate places is because Bozo is
CLUELESS...

And yet, the clueless John Doe troll has itself posted yet another
incorrectly formatted USENET posting on Thu, 13 Jan 2022 09:00:08 -0000
(UTC) in message-id <sropmo$qak$4@dont-email.me>.

This posting is a public service announcement for any google groups
readers who happen by to point out that the John Doe troll does not even
follow it\'s own rules that it uses to troll other posters.

Lb3avBeA5h/j
 
J

John Doe

Guest
https://youtu.be/1jEeUxFHXeY

Biden collapsed!

Kamala Harris is now president!
 
F

Flyguy

Guest
On Wednesday, January 12, 2022 at 11:40:37 PM UTC-8, DecadentLinux...@decadence.org wrote:
Flyguy <soar2...@yahoo.com> wrote in
news:93762ff1-c116-4d5d...@googlegroups.com:
First, inflation is at its highest in nearly FOUR DECADES, SEVEN
PERCENT.
Yeah, I am sure that the outbreak of a deadly respiratory transmitted
global pandemic virus that started over a year before he took office
had nothing to do with it, nor Trump\'s inane administration which did
nothin but tweet for re-election votes instead of tending to the
business of the nation.

You knowing a goddamned thing about cause and effect. Yeah... that
will never happen. your grasp of economic mechanisms rests frimly at
nil, just like your inabilty to vet a proven lifelong criminal was 6
years ago when you believed hos lies and respout them from your upper
anus every day.

You are dumber than dogshit, boy.

Coming from someone that can\'t read approval polls, that\'s really RICH!
 
F

Flyguy

Guest
On Thursday, January 13, 2022 at 12:01:46 AM UTC-8, DecadentLinux...@decadence.org wrote:
Flyguy <soar2...@yahoo.com> wrote in
news:62371279-b066-4124...@googlegroups.com:
WHATABOUTISM. Lyin\' Biden has had a YEAR to solve a problem that
he GUARANTEED he would solve - time to be held accountable for his
failure.

When are we going to hold you mother accountable for her failure to
flush you, the moment the whore shat you?

Why should she have, yours didn\'t FLUSH YOU!
 
F

Flyguy

Guest
On Thursday, January 13, 2022 at 12:24:13 AM UTC-8, DecadentLinux...@decadence.org wrote:
FlyAnus <soreass...@yahoo.com> wrote in news:6ef31ed7-2077-472c-
9bb3-92b1...@googlegroups.com:
I am living in your head RENT FREE!!
Yet another thing stupid Trumpanzee republitards spout.

Nice try, punk.

The THREE MINUTE response time speaks for itself, PUNK!
 

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Top