FBI Lawyer pleads GUILTY to FALSIFYING evidence presented to FISA court...

F

Flyguy

FBI lawyer Kevin Clinesmith will plead guilty soon to falsifying evidence presented to the FISA court by altering an email from Carter Page to make it appear that Page was colluding with Russia. This is HUGE - Clinesmith has no doubt flipped and will testify against co-conspirators in the FBI and the Obama Whitehouse. Clinesmith is just the FIRST of the perps to be brought down by the Durham investigation. Stay tuned...

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/kevin-clinesmith-fbi-lawyer-plead-guilty-probe-origins-russia-investigation/

On Saturday, August 15, 2020 at 12:25:51 PM UTC-7, blo...@columbus.rr.com wrote:

> This thread is about the FBI falsifying documents to set up Trunp after the election. Any comment on that?

No, this thread is about an actual event, one person (no longer with the FBI) who
may have edited an e-mail given in support of a warrant. The \'set up Trump\'
motive is guesswork, or wishful thinking, and \'the FBI\' didn\'t know what this
one individual was doing, until later checking was instigated (by witchhunters?).

There\'s presumably a criminal case in progress, I will hear the result before
speculating further.

On Saturday, August 15, 2020 at 1:56:57 PM UTC-7, whit3rd wrote:
On Saturday, August 15, 2020 at 12:25:51 PM UTC-7, blo...@columbus.rr.com wrote:

This thread is about the FBI falsifying documents to set up Trunp after the election. Any comment on that?
No, this thread is about an actual event, one person (no longer with the FBI) who
may have edited an e-mail given in support of a warrant. The \'set up Trump\'
motive is guesswork, or wishful thinking, and \'the FBI\' didn\'t know what this
one individual was doing, until later checking was instigated (by witchhunters?).

There\'s presumably a criminal case in progress, I will hear the result before
speculating further.

We also know that the FBI sent a spy (another FBI agent) into a meeting with Trump, a totally separate event. For sure, I expect more disturbing revelations as Durham starts showing us his cards in the coming days. Example: Biden had absolutely no legitimate reason to unmask Flynn and has been contradictory about his knowledge of a Flynn investigation. I think that Biden\'s best defense is to claim dementia.

That\'s defamation.

If Phil sued you, he\'d win.

Without excusing him, Tyrant-fan-osaurus jogged my memory usefully, though--I should have said, \"whataboutism and lies.\" silly me for omitting such an obvious part of their arsenal.

Cheers

Phil Hobbs

On 8/16/2020 4:42 PM, pcdhobbs@gmail.com wrote:
That\'s defamation.

If Phil sued you, he\'d win.

Without excusing him, Tyrant-fan-osaurus jogged my memory usefully, though--I should have said, \"whataboutism and lies.\" silly me for omitting such an obvious part of their arsenal.

Cheers

Phil Hobbs

So should we fight for our race? If there was any misunderstanding it
should be easy enough to clear up. Y/N

Still looks like some of your folks are going up the river for a well-deserved vacation at taxpayer expense, in token of the value of their public service.

Hopefully several more of their deserving colleagues will be similarly recognized.

Cheers

Phil Hobbs

On 8/16/2020 11:21 PM, pcdhobbs@gmail.com wrote:
Still looks like some of your folks are going up the river for a well-deserved vacation at taxpayer expense, in token of the value of their public service.

Hopefully several more of their deserving colleagues will be similarly recognized.

Cheers

Phil Hobbs

Not sure what deep invested interest you think I have in the FBI. Sounds
like a inter-governmental power squabble over what set of feet get to
wear the jack-boots to me.

dagmargoodboat@yahoo.com wrote:
On Sunday, August 16, 2020 at 8:21:08 PM UTC-4, Ricketty C wrote:
On Sunday, August 16, 2020 at 2:54:50 PM UTC-4, dagmarg...@yahoo.com wrote:

Actually he wouldn\'t, but for technical reasons which you will never agree with, so it\'s pointless to argue with you. I\'ll just say that for it to be actionable it has to be false and cause demonstrated harm. I would bet Phil himself would agree there is no harm and he likely would agree it is true if you come at it from the right angle.

Why you think posting stuff like that about a thoroughly decent
human being is acceptable, is hard to understand.

Where\'s the harm? There seems to be a lot of alignment of ideas. If it walks like a duck...

I\'m just waiting for Phil to come out with his manifesto.

What you\'ve posted is simply disgraceful.

Phil has *never* indicated the slightest affection for the vile
sentiments you\'ve attributed. You\'ve fabricated a repellent
fantasy out of whole cloth.

Next, you make light of the harm -- \"Where\'s the harm?\"

If you didn\'t believe being defamed on USENET was potentially harmful,
with real consequences, then why have you posted anonymously, year
after year?

There\'s no excuse for bearing false witness; it\'s a crime in every
society that\'s ever been. There\'s a reason it\'s one of the Ten
Commandments.

No society can function where good men are constantly falsely accused.

The practice is indefensible.

That\'s why Liberals love to do it. It fits right in with their other
constant stream of lies.

--
Never piss off an Engineer!

They don\'t get mad.

They don\'t get even.

They go for over unity! ;-)

On Sunday, August 16, 2020 at 9:58:56 PM UTC-7, Flyguy wrote:

> Let\'s be very clear here: if Clinton had won none of this would have seen the light of day and would have been deep-sixed by the deep state.

So, it\'s a Trump-instigated witchhunt? The FBI is intended to investigate crimes, not
generally... the FBI. An investigation-reinvestigation of Whitewater never happened
under a Clinton presidency, though.

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back