DENON UDRA-60 TWIN CASSETTE PLAYER...

S

server

HOW CAN I WORK OUT WHERE NEW DRIVE BELTS GO ,WHEN THE OLD BELTS HAVE BROKEN OFF IN MY DENON UDRA-60 TWIN CASSETTE PLAYER? CAN ANYONE HELP?

On 10/07/2020 10:06, sammbo73@optusnet.com.au wrote:
HOW CAN I WORK OUT WHERE NEW DRIVE BELTS GO ,WHEN THE OLD BELTS HAVE BROKEN OFF IN MY DENON UDRA-60 TWIN CASSETTE PLAYER? CAN ANYONE HELP?

Go to a repair shop in your city. Find the owner.

Stand 4 to 6 inches in front of him, face to face, and bawl the above.

For added effect, skip your daily mouthwash ...

Alternatively, you are going to need some help.

The \"UDRA-60\" reference you have given is the Stereo Receiver.

A component of a Denon D60 system, so google that \"Denon D60\" and maybe
you will find a service manual, some internal photographs, a repair
video ..... a clue!

--
Adrian C

Adrian:

You are far too kind!

Peter Wieck
Melrose Park, PA

Adrian:

You are far too kind!

Peter Wieck
Melrose Park, PA

Actually a friend of mine worked out the formula The two pulley sizes and the distance between, derive the size.

I was surprised he had to figure it our, he was a process engineer in the aeronautics industry, like jet engines n shit But I guess they don\'t use belts. Now a guy who designs cars would know easily, but I don\'t know anyone who does or did. We redesigned cars, but not design them.

You send up the parameters I think I can get the specs for what you need. Pulley one and pulley two, and the distance between centers. If you don\'t have calipers places like Harbor Freight do for cheap, digital ones you don\'t even have to learn how to read.

Actually a friend of mine worked out the formula The two pulley sizes and the distance between, derive the size.

I was surprised he had to figure it our, he was a process engineer in the aeronautics industry, like jet engines n shit But I guess they don\'t use belts. Now a guy who designs cars would know easily, but I don\'t know anyone who does or did. We redesigned cars, but not design them.

You send up the parameters I think I can get the specs for what you need. Pulley one and pulley two, and the distance between centers. If you don\'t have calipers places like Harbor Freight do for cheap, digital ones you don\'t even have to learn how to read.

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back