Corona Virus could indicate the existance of Alien Life...

S

skybuck2000

If the Corona Virus did come from Space then this could indicate the existance of Alien Life.

The Corona Virus does not replicate by itself. It needs a host to do that.

This may very well be an alien host. Perhaps the virus is generic enough to be able to infect any kind of living organism.

The Corona Virus also appears to be round, perhaps floating in space or liquids for sometime, adjusted to almost no gravity.

Bye for now,
Skybuck.

\"skybuck2000\" <skybuck2000@hotmail.com> wrote in message
news:50926838-bae4-4c80-ab97-5e82d81ef797n@googlegroups.com...
If the Corona Virus did come from Space then this could indicate the
existance of Alien Life.

The hypothesis has been around for a long time.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Panspermia

It seems to have found plenty.

This may very well be an alien host. Perhaps the virus is generic enough
to be able to infect any kind of living organism.

The trees in my garden look fine. So does the lawn.

The Corona Virus also appears to be round, perhaps floating in space or
liquids for sometime, adjusted to almost no gravity.

Many things are round but that says nothing about their adjustment to
gravity.

Bye for now,
Skybuck.

On Wednesday, October 28, 2020 at 1:40:08 PM UTC+11, skybuck2000 wrote:
If the Corona Virus did come from Space then this could indicate the existance of Alien Life.

This may very well be an alien host. Perhaps the virus is generic enough to be able to infect any kind of living organism.

Only one\'s that have ACE-2 receptors.

> The Corona Virus also appears to be round, perhaps floating in space or liquids for sometime, adjusted to almost no gravity.

No gravity wouldn\'t a problem. No air would be , and the UV content of direct solar radiation would kill them off very rapidly.

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney

On Wednesday, October 28, 2020 at 4:08:19 AM UTC+1, Edward Rawde wrote:
\"skybuck2000\" <skybu...@hotmail.com> wrote in message
news:50926838-bae4-4c80...@googlegroups.com...
existance of Alien Life.

No, what I am writing is different.

Panspermia mentions virusses evolving on other planets and moons.

My statement is different. I explicitly write that this virus evolved inside alien hosts.

Panspermia website/page makes no mention of virus living in other alien hosts and seems to indicate that this virus somehow assembled RNA.

This assembling of RNA probably happens near blackholes. The actual production of virus happens inside aliens.

These might very well life in space in spaceships and they eject their shit/piss into space.

Possible advanced alien life. Not some RNA in some pool somewhere.

This may very well be an alien host. Perhaps the virus is generic enough

Multiple species infected on earth by Corona support this generic hypothesis.

To me this virus seems very advanced, a bit too advanced to have originated from earth, which is realitively simple and small :):):):)

gravity.

Name a few dude. Something not man made !

Not just things, organisms/life !

Bye for now,
Skybuck.

On Wednesday, October 28, 2020 at 4:10:23 AM UTC+1, Bill Sloman wrote:

The Corona Virus also appears to be round, perhaps floating in space or liquids for sometime, adjusted to almost no gravity.
No gravity wouldn\'t a problem. No air would be , and the UV content of direct solar radiation would kill them off very rapidly.

Is this radiation argument actually proven to destroy CORONA ?! I am skeptical !

I can remember some very heavy ultra violet radiation 1000x the ammount of the sun or something...

Perhaps sun\'s/solar radiation is not powerfull enough to destroy/disable it !

Also perhaps microwaves like G4 and G5 might reassemble the broken parts on earth by micro-vibrations !

Perhaps Corona and other virusses do not need to arrive on earth intact. Just in large quantities suited for reassembly by the processes in nature, sea, wind, earthquakes and micro vibrations !!!!

Bye,
Skybuck.

\"skybuck2000\" <skybuck2000@hotmail.com> wrote in message
news:5463a03a-fb36-4850-b0e8-547ea873774fn@googlegroups.com...
On Wednesday, October 28, 2020 at 4:08:19 AM UTC+1, Edward Rawde wrote:
\"skybuck2000\" <skybu...@hotmail.com> wrote in message
news:50926838-bae4-4c80...@googlegroups.com...
existance of Alien Life.

No, what I am writing is different.

Panspermia mentions virusses evolving on other planets and moons.

My statement is different. I explicitly write that this virus evolved
inside alien hosts.

Panspermia website/page makes no mention of virus living in other alien
hosts and seems to indicate that this virus somehow assembled RNA.

This assembling of RNA probably happens near blackholes. The actual
production of virus happens inside aliens.

These might very well life in space in spaceships and they eject their
shit/piss into space.

The Corona Virus does not replicate by itself. It needs a host to do
that.

Possible advanced alien life. Not some RNA in some pool somewhere.

This may very well be an alien host. Perhaps the virus is generic
enough

Multiple species infected on earth by Corona support this generic
hypothesis.

To me this virus seems very advanced, a bit too advanced to have
originated from earth, which is realitively simple and small :):):):)

If you\'re going to make scientific calims by finding a group of people who
think that \"To me this seems vey advanced to have originated on earth.\"
Then you will likely be ignored as a pseudo-scientist.
This might be a useful read if you haven\'t already read it:
https://www.google.com/search?&q=belief+engine+alcock+pdf

gravity.

Name a few dude. Something not man made !

The egg I had for breakfast was round-ish but I don\'t think many of them
float in space.

Not just things, organisms/life !

Bye for now,
Skybuck.

On Thursday, October 29, 2020 at 4:24:49 AM UTC+11, skybuck2000 wrote:

Is this radiation argument actually proven to destroy CORONA ?! I am skeptical!

Typical Skybuck. Skeptical about the sterilising effect of UV radiation. Happy to believe that some alien virus could target ACE-2 receptors.

I can remember some very heavy ultra violet radiation 1000x the amount of the sun or something...

Perhaps sun\'s/solar radiation is not powerful enough to destroy/disable it !

The UV content of the solar spectrum is quite powerful enough. The Sun is essentially a hot body at about about 6000K, and most of the energy is radiated at in the near IR, but there is a short wavelength tail that gets absorbed in the ozone layer before it gets to us, and those few high energy photons are perfectly capable of destroying a virus. The solar corona is a lot hotter, and produces some quite nasty X-rays, but there isn\'t a lot of it.

> Also perhaps microwaves like G4 and G5 might reassemble the broken parts on earth by micro-vibrations!

That would be a neat trick. All that microwaves can do is excite rotation and very low frequency bending modes - how these could encourage reassembly is left as an exercise for the reader, along with imagining the sound of one hand clapping.

> Perhaps Corona and other viruses do not need to arrive on earth intact. Just in large quantities suited for reassembly by the processes in nature, sea, wind, earthquakes and micro vibrations !!!!

And perhaps theses forces could also re-assemble Skybuck\'s brain into a configuration that might work.

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney

On Thursday, October 29, 2020 at 3:41:30 AM UTC+1, Bill Sloman wrote:

Typical Skybuck. Skeptical about the sterilising effect of UV radiation. Happy to believe that some alien virus could target ACE-2 receptors.

I can remember some very heavy ultra violet radiation 1000x the amount of the sun or something...

The UV content of the solar spectrum is quite powerful enough. The Sun is essentially a hot body at about about 6000K, and most of the energy is radiated at in the near IR, but there is a short wavelength tail that gets absorbed in the ozone layer before it gets to us, and those few high energy photons are perfectly capable of destroying a virus. The solar corona is a lot hotter, and produces some quite nasty X-rays, but there isn\'t a lot of it..
Also perhaps microwaves like G4 and G5 might reassemble the broken parts on earth by micro-vibrations!
That would be a neat trick. All that microwaves can do is excite rotation and very low frequency bending modes - how these could encourage reassembly is left as an exercise for the reader, along with imagining the sound of one hand clapping.

Perhaps Corona and other viruses do not need to arrive on earth intact. Just in large quantities suited for reassembly by the processes in nature, sea, wind, earthquakes and micro vibrations !!!!

And perhaps theses forces could also re-assemble Skybuck\'s brain into a configuration that might work.

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney

There is this russian on youtube, he has a video about how virus can survive radiation by being surrounded in carbon and other molecules !

You may want to enlighten your brain with youtube videozzzz ! =D

Bye,
Skybuck,

On Sunday, November 1, 2020 at 6:51:59 PM UTC+11, skybuck2000 wrote:
On Thursday, October 29, 2020 at 3:41:30 AM UTC+1, Bill Sloman wrote:

Typical Skybuck. Skeptical about the sterilising effect of UV radiation.. Happy to believe that some alien virus could target ACE-2 receptors.

The UV content of the solar spectrum is quite powerful enough. The Sun is essentially a hot body at about about 6000K, and most of the energy is radiated at in the near IR, but there is a short wavelength tail that gets absorbed in the ozone layer before it gets to us, and those few high energy photons are perfectly capable of destroying a virus. The solar corona is a lot hotter, and produces some quite nasty X-rays, but there isn\'t a lot of it.

Also perhaps microwaves like G4 and G5 might reassemble the broken parts on earth by micro-vibrations!

Perhaps Corona and other viruses do not need to arrive on earth intact. Just in large quantities suited for reassembly by the processes in nature, sea, wind, earthquakes and micro vibrations !!!!

There is this russian on youtube, he has a video about how virus can survive radiation by being surrounded in carbon and other molecules !

Carbon is an element. If there was enough of it around the virus, it might stop the high energy radiation for getting to the virus. \"Other molecules\" is a trifle unspecific.

> You may want to enlighten your brain with youtube videozzzz ! =D

If you are the evidence of what youtube enlightenment does to the brain, I think I\'ll avoid exposing my brain to what are clearly damaging influences.

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back