cd reader dead ?...

• Thread starter Daniel Olivares
  • Start date
D

Daniel Olivares

the screen of the CD player have a bright light but not function. I changed all the push buttons, nothing and nothing! the radio portion works very well. Do you have a solution?

On Monday, May 1, 2023 at 4:14:12 AM UTC-7, Daniel Olivares wrote:
> the screen of the CD player have a bright light but not function. I changed all the push buttons, nothing and nothing! the radio portion works very well. Do you have a solution?

Details would help (what kind of player is it?).
Is there a disk in the drive? Can you eject the disk and try another?
A scratch or dirt can make a disk unreadable, and some players will keep
trying anyhow.
And, some kinds of mechanical jam won\'t eject the disk, so either disassembly or
use of a mechanical eject (not motorized, you just put a stiff wire into the right hole to
release the disk) will be required.

On 2023-05-01 13:14, Daniel Olivares wrote:
> the screen of the CD player have a bright light but not function. I changed all the push buttons, nothing and nothing! the radio portion works very well. Do you have a solution?

I\'d have to repair first the Xtall ball, and they are mightily expensive.

--
Cheers, Carlos.

On Tuesday, May 2, 2023 at 6:04:55 AM UTC-5, Carlos E.R. wrote:
the screen of the CD player have a bright light but not function. I changed all the push buttons, nothing and nothing! the radio portion works very well. Do you have a solution?

--
Cheers, Carlos.

On some of these readers, depending upon the compression type or file type used,
some cd players won\'t read that cd. Example if not an .mp3 reader, will not read
an mp3 disk. So, make sure the material is compatible with the reader. Everything
else as generalized in the other responses apply as well.

Good Luck.

Charles Lucas

Le jeudi 4 mai 2023 à 18 h 09 min 50 s UTC-4, Charles Lucas a écrit :

--
Cheers, Carlos.
On some of these readers, depending upon the compression type or file type used,
some cd players won\'t read that cd. Example if not an .mp3 reader, will not read
an mp3 disk. So, make sure the material is compatible with the reader. Everything

Good Luck.

Charles Lucas
the only time the screen is on is when i select usb/mp but not working. When I select the CD reading function, the screen does not light up and nothing works

--
Cheers, Carlos.

Good Luck.

Charles Lucas
after checking ..the only time the screen is on is when i select usb/mp but not working. When I select the CD reading function, the screen does not light up and nothing works

On Sun, 7 May 2023 04:26:14 -0700 (PDT), Daniel Olivares
<danolive456@gmail.com> wrote:

On Tuesday, May 2, 2023 at 6:04:55?AM UTC-5, Carlos E.R. wrote:

--
Cheers, Carlos.

Good Luck.

Charles Lucas
after checking ..the only time the screen is on is when i select usb/mp but not working. When I select the CD reading function, the screen does not light up and nothing works

Model and type number.

Perhaps it\'s looking for a usb re-flash.

RL

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back