Blue dragon desert frost strain...

J

jordan fritz

Blue dragon desert frost strain
Blue Dragon Desert Frost is an evenly balanced hybrid strain (50% indica/50% sativa) created through crossing the beloved Blue Dragon X Desert Frost strains. Although hard to find on the average market, Blue Dragon Desert Frost is often sought after for its super high 16-18% CBD level and minimal THC level that typically hits at less than 1%. That being said, the Blue Dragon Desert Frost high is super mellow in nature, with lightly relaxing and motivating effects that will have you feeling soothed and relaxed from head to toe. You’ll feel fully calmed in both mind and body with a sense that everything is going to be all right. You may feel a touch of energy, too, although not really enough to get you up and moving. These relaxing effects and its high CBD level make Blue Dragon Desert Frost perfect for treating chronic pain, inflammation, headaches or migraines, seizures, chronic fatigue and depression or mood swings. Blue Dragon Desert Frost has a sweet and fruity blueberry flavor with a light and woody aroma to match. This bud has oversized heavy spade-shaped forest green nugs with lots of thin orange hairs and a coating of blue-tinted white crystal trichomes.

t is a rare occasion to find a CBD flower with less than 1% THC that produces chunky buds with lovely structure. The Blue Dragon Desert Frost by Yerba Buena is pleasing to all the senses. As long time cannabis connoisseur and dispensary owner, to say a flower is the best of the best is quite a statement. I can honestly say the Blue Dragon Desert Frost is the best of the best CBD flowers in my experience. The terpenes jump out of the jar when you crack the lid. When I let my nose explore the terpene profile of this flower I am instantly swept off into cannabis heaven. I took the Blue Dragon Desert Frost on an outdoor adventure: it truly elevated my communion with nature. The giddy and uplifting effects of this cultivar make it truly one of a kind. Happy adventuring! Check out the Cannabis woerld life connect menu for our selection of CBD flowers.
https://www.cannabisworldlifeconnect.com/product-tag/blue-dragon-desert-frost-strain/

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back