A bewildering Visio-2019 problem!...

W

W TX

Unfortunately, I met a bewildering problem with Visio-2019.

I have been using Visio-2019 to make circuit drawings, everything goes well until yesterday. I modified a drawing, and generated a PDF file, after that I used a merging software to merge a set of PDF drawings into one PDF file. When I opened the collected PDF file a strange thing happens: the collected PDF file could not show normally: first several PDF files shows normally, and suddenly starting from the new generated PDS file, all following PDF files showed in contracted form.

First I thought it might be the error caused by the PDF merging software, so I downloaded another PDF merging software, but the situation remained the same, so I was sure it was not the PDF merging software\'s fault.

Then I thought that it my be Adoby Read DC software fault. I uninstalled the Adoby Read DC software and reloaded it. The situation remained the same.

Finally I decided to reload purchased Visio-2019 3 times, the problem still existed.

After 2 days working I finally found that the Visio-2019 has generated a PDF file in 16.4% scale since my last generating PDF file. Normally it should be in 102% scale.

I tried to find a parameter set up process in Visio-2019 to set the PDF scale parameter, but failed.

I am sure that it is an error caused by Visio-2019 itself.

Please help! Anyone has the similar experience with it to solve the problem..

Thank you.

Weng

On Sunday, April 11, 2021 at 11:09:12 AM UTC-7, W TX wrote:

I have been using Visio-2019 to make circuit drawings, everything goes well until yesterday. I modified a drawing, and generated a PDF file, after that I used a merging software to merge a set of PDF drawings into one PDF file. When I opened the collected PDF file a strange thing happens: the collected PDF file could not show normally: first several PDF files shows normally, and suddenly starting from the new generated PDS file, all following PDF files showed in contracted form.

First I thought it might be the error caused by the PDF merging software, so I downloaded another PDF merging software, but the situation remained the same, so I was sure it was not the PDF merging software\'s fault.

Then I thought that it my be Adoby Read DC software fault. I uninstalled the Adoby Read DC software and reloaded it. The situation remained the same..

Finally I decided to reload purchased Visio-2019 3 times, the problem still existed.

After 2 days working I finally found that the Visio-2019 has generated a PDF file in 16.4% scale since my last generating PDF file. Normally it should be in 102% scale.

I tried to find a parameter set up process in Visio-2019 to set the PDF scale parameter, but failed.

Please help! Anyone has the similar experience with it to solve the problem.

Thank you.

Weng

Hi,

Microsoft globally changes multiple product behaviors through its last update, relating to PDF generating problem. See details from https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/msoffice/forum/msoffice_visio-mso_win10-mso_o365b/saveprint-asexport-visio-powerpoint-and-excel/e4d7ef13-b4fc-4fd1-8a7f-7c4091977896?messageId=d32f898e-6a5d-4cfd-b22a-2d9888ca7b9a.

Thank you.

On Sunday, April 11, 2021 at 11:09:12 AM UTC-7, W TX wrote:

Then I thought that it my be Adoby Read DC software fault. I uninstalled the Adoby Read DC software and reloaded it. The situation remained the same..

Please help! Anyone has the similar experience with it to solve the problem.

Thank you.

Weng

Hi,

Microsoft globally changes multiple product behaviors through its last update, relating to PDF generating problem. See details from https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/msoffice/forum/msoffice_visio-mso_win10-mso_o365b/saveprint-asexport-visio-powerpoint-and-excel/e4d7ef13-b4fc-4fd1-8a7f-7c4091977896?messageId=d32f898e-6a5d-4cfd-b22a-2d9888ca7b9a.

Thank you.

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back