EDAboard.com | EDAboard.de | EDAboard.co.uk | WTWH Media

The steadily disappearing American male penis.

Ask a question - edaboard.com

elektroda.net NewsGroups Forum Index - Electronics Design - The steadily disappearing American male penis.

Goto page 1, 2  Next

Unlisted

Sun Jan 27, 2019 5:45 am   

This is not a joke. American men keep getting shorter and smaller.....

Cellphone radiation is the cause.

Soon we will have only one gender in America and other countries where
cellphones are used heavily.

John Doe

Sun Jan 27, 2019 5:45 am   

Now it is here on USENET...

--
Unlisted <unlisted nomail.com> wrote:

Quote:
Path: eternal-september.org!reader01.eternal-september.org!.POSTED!not-for-mail
Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design
Subject: The steadily disappearing American male penis.
Date: Sat, 26 Jan 2019 22:08:11 -0600
Organization: A noiseless patient Spider
Lines: 9
Message-ID: <8lbq4etek3shv725bsuaq9g8a6e1ivcn6c 4ax.com
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Injection-Info: reader02.eternal-september.org; posting-host="1f7bd218271dc520087adf6b6e5bdaf3"; logging-data="5005"; mail-complaints-to="abuse eternal-september.org"; posting-account="U2FsdGVkX1/NNg+REHBdHR0AzFZBU1GN4n7IRLa8MZo="
Cancel-Lock: sha1:/ygBEk1L/5i4Pd3ccoBC9ePqHts=
X-No-Archive: yes
X-Newsreader: Forte Agent 8.0/32.1272
Xref: reader01.eternal-september.org sci.electronics.design:536798

Sun Jan 27, 2019 6:45 am   

On Sunday, January 27, 2019 at 3:40:19 PM UTC+11, John Doe wrote:
Quote:
Now it is here on USENET...

--
Unlisted <unlisted nomail.com> wrote:

Path: eternal-september.org!reader01.eternal-september.org!.POSTED!not-for-mail
Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design
Subject: The steadily disappearing American male penis.
Date: Sat, 26 Jan 2019 22:08:11 -0600
Organization: A noiseless patient Spider
Lines: 9
Message-ID: <8lbq4etek3shv725bsuaq9g8a6e1ivcn6c 4ax.com
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Injection-Info: reader02.eternal-september.org; posting-host="1f7bd218271dc520087adf6b6e5bdaf3"; logging-data="5005"; mail-complaints-to="abuse eternal-september.org"; posting-account="U2FsdGVkX1/NNg+REHBdHR0AzFZBU1GN4n7IRLa8MZo="
Cancel-Lock: sha1:/ygBEk1L/5i4Pd3ccoBC9ePqHts=
X-No-Archive: yes
X-Newsreader: Forte Agent 8.0/32.1272
Xref: reader01.eternal-september.org sci.electronics.design:536798

That is funny. In reality they only look shorter, because they keep on getting wider, and the penis is completely hidden beneath a sagging gut.

It is probably malnutrition - which is what is making them fatter and heavier.

They get more than enough to eat, but what they eat is not what they need to eat to stay healthy and visibly potent.

Curiously that John Doe isn't worried about the declining sperm counts - even the largest penis is useless if it only fires blanks

> > Cellphone radiation is the cause.

Of course. Anything you can't actually see must be doing you harm, while visible menaces - like Donald Trump - must be positively good for your health.

Quote:

Ask any gullible moron - just call him up on your cellphone.

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney

bitrex

Sun Jan 27, 2019 7:45 am   

On 01/26/2019 11:08 PM, Unlisted wrote:
Quote:

Nope, it's just the population getting fatter.

Michael Kellett

Sun Jan 27, 2019 3:45 pm   

On 27/01/2019 04:08, Unlisted wrote:
Quote:

You must be using the phone wrong !

MK

---
This email has been checked for viruses by AVG.
https://www.avg.com

Sun Jan 27, 2019 11:45 pm   

Who are you and what did you do with Bill Sloman ? No critique of anyone's mental state or intellectual level ? What happened ? Are you sick or something ?

>"and the penis is completely hidden beneath a sagging gut. "

That warrants a response. One thing I think we are really number one at in the US is obesity.

>"It is probably malnutrition - which is what is making them fatter and heavier. "

I don't know if you are referring to the obesity or the penis size. However I have done quite a bit of research ion the subject and find that malnutrition is definitely a contributing factor to obesity. The body is not satisfied, the problem is it can't tell you what it needs. Like "Hey, how bout some magnesium and vitamin E ? Whaddya say ?". So people fill up on more sugar, salt and carbs. And the USDA says NOTHING about it. that is ONE real advantage to socialized medicine, you get sick they don't get rich. They have a vested interest in your health. Here you're a cash cow.

But then you had to mention Trump. Why ? That is a sign of a condition we conservatives call TDS. Trump Derangement Syndrome. Some people got it bad. "Hey, this lettuce is wilted after being in the fridge for three weeks", "Yeah, that fucking Trump, will he ever stop ? What's next he causes a hurricane ? Oh, he already did that".

>"Ask any gullible moron - just call him up on your cellphone. "

Well if he has their number. I don't. I cast all the gullible morons out of my crowd. (actually it didn't leave many...) I used to have them on speed dial. One pot dealer was one of my favorites. My roomie switched the scale from grams to drams. Mean fuck, poor kid never made any money. I want to buy it off the cops again. I moved and it takes time. At least my dealer is an officer of the court, but it takes a while to work your way up to the cops. But it's worth it because they get some really good shit. Sometimes they get the really good shit the people refused to sell. But this officer of the court ? Well, ΒΌ oz. is $85, a whole oz. is $400. I think I'll keep that one. "yeah, gimme four quarters...".

Actually there are a few morons who are so useful you don't want to give them up. Like my crew on the garage here years ago, like $75 a day, I would have paid four times that. What's more they were long day because we did it on weekends. If the city saw that thing before we got done it would have been condemned, and I don't feel like building one. And I don't buy kits, I design it myself, do the BOM, decide what to hand pick and what to have delivered. Actually I my crew was so cheap I didn't have anything delivered.

^now THAT is how to hijack a thread

Sperm count is more important than even you expressed. It is not just White males, it is also Jews. I read that their sperm count is so low the sperm bank rejects them. (oo that must really smart for them huh) Seriously, like for one people do not realize that planet wide, we are a minority. Only in Europe, North America and a scant few other places are we in the majority.

And it is not getting any better. The darker skinned races seem to have sperm by the truckload. We are actually in danger of extinction. Not be assaults from other races like some racists think, just two things. The sperm count dwindles, and people intermarry. not that there is anything inherently wrong with intermarrying, but Jews don't do it for a reason. I don't do it for a reason. And when I see a BLACK Black person, I mean so black they almost look blue, what that tells me is that their family over the generations bred pure.

And as much as liberals may scream about it, there's nothing wrong with that either.

Liberals, would you please take those motherfuckers down there ? Feed them to the crocs, whatever. We are getting sick of this 15 gender shit and the soda straw jailbait (gaolbait ?) shit and these new democrats in congress couldn't beat an empty box in a decent argument. I mean without the rocks. How about we just bag up California and drag it down there ? Please ? (leave Lieberman, he has a brain, but you can borrow him from time to time for a small fee)

Stop setting yourself as judge and you might get your point across to people who disagree with you. Everyone who disagrees with you is not stupid.

Phil Hobbs

Sun Jan 27, 2019 11:45 pm   

On 1/26/19 11:08 PM, Unlisted wrote:
Quote:

There seem to be enough pricks round here to compensate though. ;)

Cheers

Phil Hobbs

Mon Jan 28, 2019 1:45 am   

On Monday, January 28, 2019 at 8:51:26 AM UTC+11, jurb...@gmail.com wrote:

<snip>

> Stop setting yourself as judge and you might get your point across to people who disagree with you.

I don't set myself up as a judge. I spell out my opinion, but I don't pass sentence.

> Everyone who disagrees with you is not stupid.

Not something I've ever claimed. I don't call John Larkin stupid - he can't do critical thinking, and will swallow the most outrageous nonsense if it comes with enough flattery, but that isn't so much stupidity as never having been taught to recognise when people are trying to rip you off.

From time to time he can do clever things (even if they aren't as clever as he likes to think).

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney

Mon Jan 28, 2019 2:45 am   

On Sunday, 27 January 2019 21:51:26 UTC, jurb...@gmail.com wrote:

> I don't know if you are referring to the obesity or the penis size. However I have done quite a bit of research ion the subject and find that malnutrition is definitely a contributing factor to obesity. The body is not satisfied, the problem is it can't tell you what it needs. Like "Hey, how bout some magnesium and vitamin E ? Whaddya say ?". So people fill up on more sugar, salt and carbs. And the USDA says NOTHING about it. that is ONE real advantage to socialized medicine, you get sick they don't get rich. They have a vested interest in your health. Here you're a cash cow.

NHS staff only get paid if people are sick. Half of them only get paid if lots of people are chronically sick. I sure wish they had a vested interest in patients being healthy.

> Stop setting yourself as judge and you might get your point across to people who disagree with you. Everyone who disagrees with you is not stupid.

He's one of those stupid folks that thinks everyone is thicker than he is. It'll never change.

NT

Mon Jan 28, 2019 3:45 am   

On Monday, January 28, 2019 at 12:31:19 PM UTC+11, tabb...@gmail.com wrote:
Quote:

I don't know if you are referring to the obesity or the penis size. However I have done quite a bit of research ion the subject and find that malnutrition is definitely a contributing factor to obesity. The body is not satisfied, the problem is it can't tell you what it needs. Like "Hey, how bout some magnesium and vitamin E ? Whaddya say ?". So people fill up on more sugar, salt and carbs. And the USDA says NOTHING about it. that is ONE real advantage to socialized medicine, you get sick they don't get rich. They have a vested interest in your health. Here you're a cash cow.

NHS staff only get paid if people are sick. Half of them only get paid if lots of people are chronically sick. I sure wish they had a vested interest in patients being healthy.

This is tabb being as idiotic as ever. Once people get hired by the NHS, their income doesn't depend on the number of people they treat. The whole NHS philosophy is to hire only just as many people as they need, so NHS staff tend to be somewhat over-worked.

Free market medicine - as practiced in the US - costs twice as much per head, and delivers poorer outcomes. It's a really silly way of sorting out priorites in health care, but the American's believe in it, as they believe in motherhood and apple pie.

Quote:
Stop setting yourself as judge and you might get your point across to people who disagree with you. Everyone who disagrees with you is not stupid.

He's one of those stupid folks that thinks everyone is thicker than he is.. It'll never change.

I do run into enough people who are clearly smarter than I am (not all that many) to be perfectly sure that everybody isn't thicker than I am.

Tabb himself may not be stupid, but he seems to embraced a lot of very silly idea, and doesn't seem to be able to process the arguments that demonstrate how silly they are.

Once people get indoctrinated with silly ideas, they do tend to stay indoctrinated. Ingenious people do think up more bizarre ways of explaining away the defects in their world view.

Tabb is more like krw - a fact is something that he thinks he knows, and counter-evidence just can't be taken seriously. No ingenuity there.

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney

John Larkin

Mon Jan 28, 2019 5:45 am   

On Sat, 26 Jan 2019 22:08:11 -0600, Unlisted <unlisted_at_nomail.com>
wrote:

Quote:

That actually happens quite often.

--

John Larkin Highland Technology, Inc

lunatic fringe electronics

Mon Jan 28, 2019 6:45 am   

On Monday, January 28, 2019 at 3:37:33 PM UTC+11, John Larkin wrote:
Quote:
On Sat, 26 Jan 2019 22:08:11 -0600, Unlisted <unlisted_at_nomail.com
wrote:

That actually happens quite often.

As you get older, your intervertebral disks get thinner. It has knocked a cm or two off my height.

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney

Mon Jan 28, 2019 10:45 am   

On Monday, 28 January 2019 02:14:34 UTC, bill....@ieee.org wrote:
Quote:
On Monday, January 28, 2019 at 12:31:19 PM UTC+11, tabby wrote:

This is tabb being as idiotic as ever. Once people get hired by the NHS, their income doesn't depend on the number of people they treat. The whole NHS philosophy is to hire only just as many people as they need, so NHS staff tend to be somewhat over-worked.

Heh. Thus if less people are treated as chronically sick a lot of them lose their jobs. Duh.

> Free market medicine - as practiced in the US

Lol. It so is not. Africa is more like free market medicine. US medicine is uniquely messed up.

Quote:
- costs twice as much per head, and delivers poorer outcomes. It's a really silly way of sorting out priorites in health care, but the American's believe in it, as they believe in motherhood and apple pie.

ego based junk snipped

NT

Mon Jan 28, 2019 1:45 pm   

On Monday, January 28, 2019 at 7:55:09 PM UTC+11, tabb...@gmail.com wrote:
Quote:

Heh. Thus if less people are treated as chronically sick a lot of them lose their jobs. Duh.

And tabb knows some magic formula that would convert the chronically sick into productive workers, and imagines that the NHS is conspiring to withhold this treatment in order to have more patients to treat.

If I asked him nicely, he might even tell me the disease and his fantasy treatment, but it's still going to be another bizarre conspiracy theory.

Quote:
Free market medicine - as practiced in the US

Lol. It so is not. Africa is more like free market medicine.

Not enough medicos, too many patients, and nowhere near enough resources to support any kind of medical system beyond minimal anti-plague.

American medicine practices professional birth control to keep doctors scarce enough to be expensive - which is free market 101 - but in Africa the medicos don't have to bother.

> US medicine is uniquely messed up.

American medicine works really well for people who work in the business, and the business of selling medical insurance is pretty profitable too.

The performance of the American system at keeping people healthy isn't great.

https://www.who.int/healthinfo/paper30.pdf

puts them 37th - the league table is on page 18 of the document.

Quote:
- costs twice as much per head, and delivers poorer outcomes. It's a really silly way of sorting out priorities in health care, but the Americans believe in it, as they believe in motherhood and apple pie.

ego based junk snipped

It was a response to your ego-based junk. I do get tired of your pretending to know what you are talking about without ever presenting any evidence that you've understood any of the data available.

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney

Mon Jan 28, 2019 2:45 pm   

On Monday, 28 January 2019 12:25:02 UTC, bill....@ieee.org wrote:
Quote:
On Monday, January 28, 2019 at 7:55:09 PM UTC+11, tabb wrote:

And tabb knows some magic formula that would convert the chronically sick into productive workers,

There are many effective treatments that the NHS doesn't use. Some for fair reasons, many for nonfactual reasons. If NICE were really competent the NHS could do a much better job. No magic required.

> and imagines that the NHS is conspiring to withhold this treatment in order to have more patients to treat.

that's oversimplistic. Often the NHS does what it can, but there are too many pockets of malpractice, ignorance, misinformation & just plain stupidity.. Misinformation is the main basis of the problem.

> If I asked him nicely, he might even tell me the disease and his fantasy treatment, but it's still going to be another bizarre conspiracy theory.

no fantasies required.

Quote:
Free market medicine - as practiced in the US

Lol. It so is not. Africa is more like free market medicine.

Not enough medicos, too many patients, and nowhere near enough resources to support any kind of medical system beyond minimal anti-plague.

rubbish. If you can pay for healthcare you can get it.

> American medicine practices professional birth control to keep doctors scarce enough to be expensive - which is free market 101

artificial scarcity is not a free market

Quote:
- but in Africa the medicos don't have to bother.

US medicine is uniquely messed up.

American medicine works really well for people who work in the business,

No it doesn't. All one can say of it is it's highly profitable. A free market would correct that.

Quote:
and the business of selling medical insurance is pretty profitable too.

The performance of the American system at keeping people healthy isn't great.

https://www.who.int/healthinfo/paper30.pdf

puts them 37th - the league table is on page 18 of the document.

- costs twice as much per head, and delivers poorer outcomes. It's a really silly way of sorting out priorities in health care, but the Americans believe in it, as they believe in motherhood and apple pie.

Extortionate prices, effective treaments banned, inappropriate practices routine, mediocre outcomes.

> > ego based junk snipped

more ego based junk snipped. ICBA with it, you're incorrigible.

You'll slide from attempting rational argument into 100% ego bs very soon.

NT

Goto page 1, 2  Next

elektroda.net NewsGroups Forum Index - Electronics Design - The steadily disappearing American male penis.

Ask a question - edaboard.com

Arabic version Bulgarian version Catalan version Czech version Danish version German version Greek version English version Spanish version Finnish version French version Hindi version Croatian version Indonesian version Italian version Hebrew version Japanese version Korean version Lithuanian version Latvian version Dutch version Norwegian version Polish version Portuguese version Romanian version Russian version Slovak version Slovenian version Serbian version Swedish version Tagalog version Ukrainian version Vietnamese version Chinese version Turkish version
EDAboard.com map