EDAboard.com | EDAboard.de | EDAboard.co.uk | WTWH Media

SIP Capacitors...470x9 on 10 pin SIP

Ask a question - edaboard.com

elektroda.net NewsGroups Forum Index - Electronics Components - SIP Capacitors...470x9 on 10 pin SIP

John Robertson
Guest

Sun Sep 23, 2018 12:45 am   



Not like this group is very active but I am unable to track down any 9X
470/50V SIPs, all appear to be discontinued. Last batch I got from Arrow
a year ago, but now one has to order around 10,000 otherwise not going
to be built.

Anyone have a stash they would be willing to part with?

And don't get me going on MOLEX dropping 0.100 connector shells...

What is next? IC sockets???

Thanks!

John :-#)#
--
(Please post followups or tech inquiries to the USENET newsgroup)
John's Jukes Ltd.
MOVED to #7 - 3979 Marine Way, Burnaby, BC, Canada V5J 5E3
(604)872-5757 (Pinballs, Jukes, Video Games)
www.flippers.com
"Old pinballers never die, they just flip out."

Andre Majorel
Guest

Sat Sep 29, 2018 9:45 pm   



On 2018-09-22, John Robertson <spam_at_flippers.com> wrote:

Quote:
Not like this group is very active but I am unable to track down any 9X
470/50V SIPs, all appear to be discontinued. Last batch I got from Arrow
a year ago, but now one has to order around 10,000 otherwise not going
to be built.

Anyone have a stash they would be willing to part with?


Sorry.

Quote:
And don't get me going on MOLEX dropping 0.100 connector shells...

What is next? IC sockets???


Molex dropped the mini-KK housings ? That can't be right. How
many millions do they sell every year ?

--
André Majorel http://www.teaser.fr/~amajorel/
Si le nationalisme est un vice, le patriotisme peut-il être une vertu ?

John Robertson
Guest

Sat Sep 29, 2018 11:45 pm   



On 2018/09/29 12:45 PM, Andre Majorel wrote:
Quote:
On 2018-09-22, John Robertson <spam_at_flippers.com> wrote:

Not like this group is very active but I am unable to track down any 9X
470/50V SIPs, all appear to be discontinued. Last batch I got from Arrow
a year ago, but now one has to order around 10,000 otherwise not going
to be built.

Anyone have a stash they would be willing to part with?

Sorry.

And don't get me going on MOLEX dropping 0.100 connector shells...

What is next? IC sockets???

Molex dropped the mini-KK housings ? That can't be right. How
many millions do they sell every year ?


Sorry, I meant a number of the 1625 0.062" Power Connector plugs and
sockets such as:

https://www.digikey.ca/products/en?keywords=03-06-1152

Obsolete! Like you I figured these would last a long time to come...

John :-#(#

--
(Please post followups or tech inquiries to the USENET newsgroup)
John's Jukes Ltd.
MOVED to #7 - 3979 Marine Way, Burnaby, BC, Canada V5J 5E3
(604)872-5757 (Pinballs, Jukes, Video Games)
www.flippers.com
"Old pinballers never die, they just flip out."

elektroda.net NewsGroups Forum Index - Electronics Components - SIP Capacitors...470x9 on 10 pin SIP

Ask a question - edaboard.com

Arabic version Bulgarian version Catalan version Czech version Danish version German version Greek version English version Spanish version Finnish version French version Hindi version Croatian version Indonesian version Italian version Hebrew version Japanese version Korean version Lithuanian version Latvian version Dutch version Norwegian version Polish version Portuguese version Romanian version Russian version Slovak version Slovenian version Serbian version Swedish version Tagalog version Ukrainian version Vietnamese version Chinese version Turkish version
EDAboard.com map