EDAboard.com | EDAboard.de | EDAboard.co.uk | WTWH Media

peterwieck Has Peter Wieck ever added any technical value to

Ask a question - edaboard.com

elektroda.net NewsGroups Forum Index - Repair Electronics - peterwieck Has Peter Wieck ever added any technical value to

Goto page 1, 2  Next

Arlen Holder
Guest

Tue Mar 03, 2020 10:09 pm   



Has Peter Wieck ever added any technical value to any thread on this
newsgroup in his entire life?
o "pfjw_at_aol.com" <peterwieck33_at_gmail.com>

If so, please post a link to a thread he opened of on-topic added value:
o ?
o ?
o ?

All Peter Wieck can do, is post worthless meaningless child-like posts.
o Just watch.
--
Only 2 types of people are on Usenet: those who add value & those who can't.

Fox's Mercantile
Guest

Tue Mar 03, 2020 10:45 pm   



On 3/3/20 2:09 PM, Arlen Holder wrote:
[ More whining ]

Go fuck yourself.


--
"I am a river to my people."
Jeff-1.0
WA6FWi
http:foxsmercantile.com

pfjw@aol.com
Guest

Tue Mar 03, 2020 10:45 pm   



Clearly, as Arlen Holder is entirely unencumbered by the Thought Process - I must translate for him.

"You can't fix stupid". That would be you, Arlen. Thank you for showing the rest of us exactly what "those who can't" look like.

Peter Wieck
Melrose Park, PA

Phil Allison
Guest

Tue Mar 03, 2020 11:45 pm   



Arlen Holder wrote:

-------------------------

Quote:
Has Peter Wieck ever added any technical value to any thread on this
newsgroup in his entire life?


** Not sure about "in his entire life" but certainly in the last 15 years or so he only adds negative information and spreads chaos.

I have wasted many hours trying to get the retarded old fool to bugger off - but like a bad smell he keeps hanging around.


Quote:

All Peter Wieck can do, is post worthless meaningless child-like posts.
o Just watch.


** "Weaky" is a massive narcissist, so you child-like comment is spot on.

AKAIK you are the only person besides me to ever notice how bad he is and expose him for being a mental defective.

Good luck....



.... Phil

Bob Engelhardt
Guest

Wed Mar 04, 2020 12:45 am   



On 3/3/2020 3:09 PM, Arlen Holder wrote:
Quote:
Has Peter Wieck ever added any technical value to any thread on this
newsgroup in his entire life? ...


Like this thread? Lots of technical value here. Most readers allow
blocking posters - why don't you just do that?

Arlen Holder
Guest

Wed Mar 04, 2020 5:45 am   



On Tue, 3 Mar 2020 18:19:45 -0500, Bob Engelhardt wrote:

Quote:
Like this thread? Lots of technical value here. Most readers allow
blocking posters - why don't you just do that?


Hi Bob Engelhardt,

FACT:
*Peter Wieck has never added any thread of any adult value on this ng*
*in the entire history of Usenet!*

To your point, Bob Engelhardt, and since I'm an adult, I will answer the
same _adult_ challenge that I asked about this worthless Peter Wieck.

To that end, I'll point to a thread I opened, in the past, on this ng, that
contains items of on-topic technical value, where you'll note that there
are cites, links, references, details, model number, photos, diagrams, etc.
o Where do you source 35 Amp 220VAC circuit breakers that are NOT in typical box stores?
<https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.electronics.repair/JGsdtAyaPp8/BvkSxaGpBAAJ>

While that's more on-topic value than Peter Wieck has ever posted to this
ng in the entire history of Usenet, here's another thread of adult value
(where you'll note that there are cites, links, references, details, model
number, photos, diagrams, etc.):
o How the heck does a typical home transfer switch work?
<https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.electronics.repair/QhSY4KWN-Kw/wq7gyUk9BAAJ>

And while we're at it, here's another, all of which Peter Wiech shit upon,
where you'll note that there are cites, links, references, details, model
number, photos, diagrams, etc.
o Which glue, available at any hardware store, for the screen of a mobile phone?
<https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.electronics.repair/CDuAlRslinU/crxjBLUoHgAJ>

*And yet, Peter Wieck shits his big steaming pile of poop on every thread!*

Bearing in mind it's well known that Peter Wieck has _never_ even once in
his life opened a thread on this newsgroup of on-topic technical value in
the entire history of Usenet, let's ask Peter Wieck to simply answer the
simple adult question I just answered for you:

Name a _single_ thread of on-topic technical value that Peter Wieck opened
on this newsgroup in the entire history of Usenet.

Name just one.

You can rest assured there's an adult reason I ask this question now, on
the sci.electronics.repair newsgroup - which is to prove the point.

*Peter Wieck has never added any thread of any adult value on this ng*
*in the entire history of Usenet!*

All I ask is for anyone to name _any_ value ever added by Peter Wieck.
o Just one thread he's created that contains _adult_ on topic value.

Just one thread, by Peter Wieck, of _adult_ on-topic technical value.
o In the entire history of Usenet.

All I ask if for _one_ thread, in Peter Wieck's _entire_ life, that he
opened, on this newsgroup, that added on-topic _adult_ technical value.

Can _anyone_ on this planet find even a _single_ thread opened by Peter
Wieck on this newsgroup in the entire history of Usenet, that added even a
single iota of adult technical value?

Nobody?
o Not even a _single_ thread by Peter Wieck has any _adult_ value?

Not even one?

FACT:
*Peter Wieck has never added any thread of any adult value on this ng*
*in the entire history of Usenet!*

Fox's Mercantile
Guest

Wed Mar 04, 2020 12:45 pm   



On 3/3/20 10:44 PM, Arlen Holder wrote:
[ Nothing of value as usual ]

Go fuck yourself, you useless pile of shit.


--
"I am a river to my people."
Jeff-1.0
WA6FWi
http:foxsmercantile.com

pfjw@aol.com
Guest

Wed Mar 04, 2020 4:45 pm   



I dunno - Phil gives me the impression that he is one to cheat at solitaire, and Arlen cannot cheat as he cannot count that high.

Peter Wieck
Melrose Park, PA


Guest

Wed Mar 04, 2020 4:45 pm   



On Tuesday, March 3, 2020 at 8:44:14 PM UTC-8, Arlen Holder wrote:
Quote:
On Tue, 3 Mar 2020 18:19:45 -0500, Bob Engelhardt wrote:

Like this thread? Lots of technical value here. Most readers allow
blocking posters - why don't you just do that?

Hi Bob Engelhardt,


You are a worthless pest who is not adding any value to this newsgroup with this diatribe. Bob simply asked you why you don't simply block or ignore posters who you choose to allow to annoy you. Why don't you simply do that?

Fox's Mercantile
Guest

Wed Mar 04, 2020 5:45 pm   



On 3/4/20 10:05 AM, Arlen Holder wrote:
Quote:
Why do I, as the recipient of his cowardly bullying, have
to endure him?


That should be self evident, but I don't expect a cunt like
you to figure it out.


--
"I am a river to my people."
Jeff-1.0
WA6FWi
http:foxsmercantile.com

RosemontCrest
Guest

Wed Mar 04, 2020 5:45 pm   



On Wednesday, March 4, 2020 at 8:05:23 AM UTC-8, Arlen Holder wrote:
Quote:
On Wed, 4 Mar 2020 07:23:35 -0800 (PST), RosemontCrest wrote:

why you don't simply block or ignore posters who you
choose to allow to annoy you. Why don't you simply do that?

Why don't you ask Peter Wieck to stop his incessantly cowardly bullying of others?
o Why do I, as the recipient of his cowardly bullying, have to endure him?


I do not care.

> There are only 2 types of people on Usenet; those who add value & those who can't.

You are among the latter who is not adding value.

Arlen Holder
Guest

Wed Mar 04, 2020 5:45 pm   



On Wed, 4 Mar 2020 07:23:35 -0800 (PST), b23sunwoodllc_at_gmail.com wrote:

Quote:
why you don't simply block or ignore posters who you
choose to allow to annoy you. Why don't you simply do that?


Hi b23 sun wood llc,

Why don't you ask Peter Wieck to stop his incessantly cowardly bullying of others?
o Why do I, as the recipient of his cowardly bullying, have to endure him?

I teach at local schools, where there are plenty of cowardly bullies.
o If we ignore the cowardly bullies, what message does that tell them?

We are _taught_ to explain to the cowardly bullies that their unilateral
actions are not conducive to a purposefully helpful experience on Usenet,
where you can rest assured, this post was as a _response_ to Peter Wieck's
incessant cowardly bullying.

The _adult_ message of this thread is simple, direct, and factual:
*Peter Wieck has never added any thread of any adult value on this ng*
*in the entire history of Usenet!*

Peter Wieck is welcome to use his "adult" skills to belie that fact simply
by pointing to a _single_ thread he authored on this ng in the entire
history of Usenet that he can maintain contains actual adult on-topic
technical value:
o ? (where is that thread containing actual adult value) ?

FACT:
*The fact that _nobody_ can find _any_ thread of value from Peter Wieck...*
o *in the entire _history_ of Usenet ... is a sobering fact indeed ...*
--
There are only 2 types of people on Usenet; those who add value & those who can't.

Arlen Holder
Guest

Wed Mar 04, 2020 10:45 pm   



On Wed, 4 Mar 2020 08:33:08 -0800 (PST), RosemontCrest wrote:

> You are among the latter who is not adding value.

FACT:
*Peter Wieck has never added any thread of any adult value on this ng*
*in the entire history of Usenet!*

If he did, absolutely _nobody_ can find it.

And yet...
o Adults will notice cowardly bullies can't pass the test I already passed.

Not one of them can point to a _single_ thread, in the entire history of
Usenet, that shows _they_ have added a thread of on-topic technical value.

*Not a single one of the cowardly bullies can pass the _simple_ adult test.*

And yet, cowardly bullies try to diffuse this simple pertinent evident fact:

FACT:
*Peter Wieck has never added any thread of any adult value on this ng*
*in the entire history of Usenet!*

That's simply the fact of this thread.
o Prove that evident fact wrong instead of attacking the bearer of facts.
--
That's simply a fact that the bullies hate; but it's _still_ simply a fact.

Arlen Holder
Guest

Wed Mar 04, 2020 10:45 pm   



On Wed, 4 Mar 2020 10:44:06 -0600, Fox's Mercantile wrote:

Quote:
That should be self evident, but I don't expect a cunt like
you to figure it out.


Hi Snit,

You can change the subject matter all you want with childish bullying.

Right now, we're simply proving outright the evident fact that Peter Wieck
has _never_ in the entire history of Usenet, even _once_ posted a thread to
this newsgroup of _any_ adult on-topic technical value whatsoever.

If he has, _nobody_ on this planet can find it.
o Can you find it Snit?

FACT:
*Peter Wieck has never added any thread of any adult value on this ng*
*in the entire history of Usenet!*
--
If he did, absolutely _nobody_ can find it.

Fox's Mercantile
Guest

Thu Mar 05, 2020 1:45 am   



On 3/4/20 3:23 PM, Arlen Holder wrote:
Quote:
On Wed, 4 Mar 2020 10:44:06 -0600, Fox's Mercantile wrote:

That should be self evident, but I don't expect a cunt like
you to figure it out.
Hi Snit,


Still think I'm snit do ya?

Bwahahaha, and I still think you're an ignorant cunt.

The difference is, I'm right, and you're wrong.


--
"I am a river to my people."
Jeff-1.0
WA6FWi
http:foxsmercantile.com

Goto page 1, 2  Next

elektroda.net NewsGroups Forum Index - Repair Electronics - peterwieck Has Peter Wieck ever added any technical value to

Ask a question - edaboard.com

Arabic version Bulgarian version Catalan version Czech version Danish version German version Greek version English version Spanish version Finnish version French version Hindi version Croatian version Indonesian version Italian version Hebrew version Japanese version Korean version Lithuanian version Latvian version Dutch version Norwegian version Polish version Portuguese version Romanian version Russian version Slovak version Slovenian version Serbian version Swedish version Tagalog version Ukrainian version Vietnamese version Chinese version Turkish version
EDAboard.com map