EDAboard.com | EDAboard.de | EDAboard.co.uk | WTWH Media

Periodically delayed clock

Ask a question - edaboard.com

elektroda.net NewsGroups Forum Index - FPGA - Periodically delayed clock

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Rick C. Hodgin
Guest

Mon Dec 03, 2018 6:45 am   



On Sunday, December 2, 2018 at 11:03:13 PM UTC-5, gnuarm.del...@gmail.com wrote:
Quote:
On Sunday, December 2, 2018 at 10:16:21 AM UTC-5, Rick C. Hodgin wrote:
My goals are holiness, Rick C. Not just getting it done. You do not
bring a corrupt offering before the Lord.

Don't make the same mistake thinking no one else is uncorrupted enough to help you.


For this project, it is entirely about the person's relationship with Jesus Christ because of what I'm seeking to build, that foundation of holiness unto the Lord in both hardware and software.

You need to open your eyes to what you're a part of in this world, and exactly who it is you're serving (and not serving).

You say you want nothing of God? You miss out on what is best while embracing with both hands what keeps your own soul in bondage under judgment. Your current choice will truly be your undoing, Rick C. There's still time to repent though. It can still end well for you. The choice is yours, and God will honor your choice.

--
Rick C. Hodgin

David Brown
Guest

Mon Dec 03, 2018 10:45 am   



On 03/12/18 06:03, Rick C. Hodgin wrote:
Quote:
On Sunday, December 2, 2018 at 11:03:13 PM UTC-5,
gnuarm.del...@gmail.com wrote:
On Sunday, December 2, 2018 at 10:16:21 AM UTC-5, Rick C. Hodgin
wrote:
My goals are holiness, Rick C. Not just getting it done. You do
not bring a corrupt offering before the Lord.

Don't make the same mistake thinking no one else is uncorrupted
enough to help you.

For this project, it is entirely about the person's relationship with
Jesus Christ because of what I'm seeking to build, that foundation of
holiness unto the Lord in both hardware and software.


For you, that may be the case. For people helping you, the relationship
is with you. I don't give you advice to help your god - I don't believe
he exists. I give advice to help /you/. And according to the teachings
of Jesus (much of which is good stuff - you don't need any religious
beliefs to see that "love thy neighbour" makes the world a better
place), helping your fellow man is a good thing to do. I don't try to
help people because I want god to be pleased with me, I don't do it
because I am commanded to, I don't do it to look impressive and gain
fame, and I certainly don't do it because I am guided by some corrupt
evil forces. I help people because it is a good thing to do, and I like
doing good things.

As far as I am concerned, you ask questions or ask for advice. If it is
something I can help with or give ideas, I do so - I give the best
advice I am able. If you want to take that advice for your project for
god, that's fine. If you disagree with the advice, that's fair enough
too (though obviously I think that would be a bad idea!). But rejecting
the advice merely because I don't follow your beliefs? That is just
silly - you are squandering valuable resources. Does your god really
approve of such a waste?

Quote:

You need to open your eyes to what you're a part of in this world,
and exactly who it is you're serving (and not serving).


Rick "gnuarm" C. is, as far as I know, a Christian. I'm sure he will
correct me if I have misunderstood, or mixed him up with someone else.

You are very quick to judge people as being either totally for your
particular version of Christianity, or totally against it. This is
counter-productive in every way - it marks you as a fanatic and it marks
your religion as a cult. I have known people from a great many
varieties of Christianity - from mainstream churches, evangelical
churches, monasteries and rabid cults. The way you treat other people,
especially other Christians, is appalling. It does not particularly
bother /me/ when you tell me I need to serve god or go to hell, since I
have no believe in any of that, but I am sure it is hurtful for those
who /have/ dedicated their lives to god to hear a self-righteous faff
tell them they are wrong.

Remember that you have /no/ idea what drives people you meet here on
Usenet - you have /no/ idea what their believes are. You have /no/ idea
of their pasts and histories, and how they have arrived at the positions
they hold. For most people on Usenet, their beliefs are a personal
thing and you haven't the faintest clue as to what they might be. You
have no right to judge people, condemn them, or pontificate and preach
to them. You are not "teaching" or "guiding" - though I realise that is
your intention. Guide by your /actions/, not by sermons.

Quote:
You say you want nothing of God? You miss out on what is best while
embracing with both hands what keeps your own soul in bondage under
judgment. Your current choice will truly be your undoing, Rick C.
There's still time to repent though. It can still end well for you.
The choice is yours, and God will honor your choice.



Guest

Mon Dec 03, 2018 1:45 pm   



On Monday, December 3, 2018 at 12:04:03 AM UTC-5, Rick C. Hodgin wrote:
Quote:
On Sunday, December 2, 2018 at 11:03:13 PM UTC-5, gnuarm.del...@gmail.com wrote:
On Sunday, December 2, 2018 at 10:16:21 AM UTC-5, Rick C. Hodgin wrote:
My goals are holiness, Rick C. Not just getting it done. You do not
bring a corrupt offering before the Lord.

Don't make the same mistake thinking no one else is uncorrupted enough to help you.

For this project, it is entirely about the person's relationship with Jesus Christ because of what I'm seeking to build, that foundation of holiness unto the Lord in both hardware and software.


Which person? You or the people to get advice from? Clearly there is no need for the people giving advice to have any particular relationship with God or you would have inquired about that at the start rather than waiting until you became perturbed.


> You need to open your eyes to what you're a part of in this world, and exactly who it is you're serving (and not serving).

That is something I am very aware of. That is why I am where I am in life.


> You say you want nothing of God? You miss out on what is best while embracing with both hands what keeps your own soul in bondage under judgment. Your current choice will truly be your undoing, Rick C. There's still time to repent though. It can still end well for you. The choice is yours, and God will honor your choice.

You seem to be making assumptions here. You know nothing of my relationship with God and you know nothing of my choices.

You are the sort of Christian I pity. For you your relationship is a crutch to lean on when your problems become too great to deal with. Rather than to learn how to live your life you retreat in ungodly ways into a den of self-appeasement and pretend you are thinking only of what God would like. You are not serving God, you are serving yourself and you know it.

I am done talking with you in this thread. In six months or a year, when you have healed your wounds and are curious enough to return maybe we can discuss electronics again. But likely you will repeat the same pattern you have created for yourself in this world. This is not what God wants for you.. God wants you to become strong enough to live a healthy life and be happy.

Rick C.

Tesla referral code --++ https://ts.la/richard11209

Rick C. Hodgin
Guest

Mon Dec 03, 2018 2:45 pm   



On Monday, December 3, 2018 at 7:17:19 AM UTC-5, gnuarm.del...@gmail.com wrote:
Quote:
On Monday, December 3, 2018 at 12:04:03 AM UTC-5, Rick C. Hodgin wrote:
For this project, it is entirely about the person's relationship with Jesus Christ because of what I'm seeking to build, that foundation of holiness unto the Lord in both hardware and software.

Which person?


The person coming to help on this project. Receiving advice is also filtered through a lens, however. As I stated previously, much of the advice people give is of the, "This is how you do it" with an implied "you moron" there at the end. Such advice is not received. But when someone legitimately offers up assistance, even if they disagree with my goals toward God, it is then received. James Kuyper and Richard Damon have been two people I've received advice from for those reasons, though in varying degrees.

Quote:
You need to open your eyes to what you're a part of in this world, and exactly who it is you're serving (and not serving).

That is something I am very aware of. That is why I am where I am in life.


You cannot see what I'm talking about, Rick C. No one can until God opens their eyes to it.

Quote:
You say you want nothing of God? You miss out on what is best while embracing with both hands what keeps your own soul in bondage under judgment. Your current choice will truly be your undoing, Rick C. There's still time to repent though. It can still end well for you. The choice is yours, and God will honor your choice.

You seem to be making assumptions here. You know nothing of my relationship with God and you know nothing of my choices.


You wrote:

"I'm not interested in discussing ... anything at all about god."

You use lower-case "g" and for the Christian, God is always placed first ahead of other things because of who He is. You have indicated clearly who you are, who you follow, who you don't follow.

> You are the sort of Christian I pity. For you your relationship is a crutch to lean on when your problems become too great to deal with.

That is you assuming something that's not true. My relationship with God is fundamental in all I do. And I do lean on Him in all areas of my life because I am not all that, and I cannot do without His help.

> Rather than to learn how to live your life you retreat in ungodly ways into a den of self-appeasement and pretend you are thinking only of what God would like. You are not serving God, you are serving yourself and you know it.

If you walked with me for a day you'd learn the truth.

> I am done talking with you in this thread. In six months or a year, when you have healed your wounds and are curious enough to return maybe we can discuss electronics again. But likely you will repeat the same pattern you have created for yourself in this world. This is not what God wants for you. God wants you to become strong enough to live a healthy life and be happy.

I was serious when I wrote above that I'll go it alone if I can't find help.. I am in pursuit of that goal right now.

Good bye, Rick C.

--
Rick C. Hodgin


Guest

Mon Dec 03, 2018 3:45 pm   



On Monday, December 3, 2018 at 8:00:24 AM UTC-5, Rick C. Hodgin wrote:
Quote:
On Monday, December 3, 2018 at 7:17:19 AM UTC-5, gnuarm.del...@gmail.com wrote:
On Monday, December 3, 2018 at 12:04:03 AM UTC-5, Rick C. Hodgin wrote:
For this project, it is entirely about the person's relationship with Jesus Christ because of what I'm seeking to build, that foundation of holiness unto the Lord in both hardware and software.

Which person?

The person coming to help on this project. Receiving advice is also filtered through a lens, however. As I stated previously, much of the advice people give is of the, "This is how you do it" with an implied "you moron" there at the end.


Ahh! There is the problem. No implication is intended. If you are perceiving inappropriate intent, you need to recalibrate your sensors rather than get all bent out of shape.


> Such advice is not received. But when someone legitimately offers up assistance, even if they disagree with my goals toward God, it is then received. James Kuyper and Richard Damon have been two people I've received advice from for those reasons, though in varying degrees.

You have received no shortage of helicopters. Either accept them or not. Don't blame the helicopters.


Quote:
You need to open your eyes to what you're a part of in this world, and exactly who it is you're serving (and not serving).

That is something I am very aware of. That is why I am where I am in life.

You cannot see what I'm talking about, Rick C. No one can until God opens their eyes to it.


As long as you believe you are the only one who can know the word of God, everyone else will be a heathen. The issue is not of them, but of you.


Quote:
You say you want nothing of God? You miss out on what is best while embracing with both hands what keeps your own soul in bondage under judgment. Your current choice will truly be your undoing, Rick C. There's still time to repent though. It can still end well for you. The choice is yours, and God will honor your choice.

You seem to be making assumptions here. You know nothing of my relationship with God and you know nothing of my choices.

You wrote:

"I'm not interested in discussing ... anything at all about god."

You use lower-case "g" and for the Christian, God is always placed first ahead of other things because of who He is. You have indicated clearly who you are, who you follow, who you don't follow.


You read far too much into typing. These are not holy works, they are attempts to communicate with you. But you are rejecting all communications, not because of GOD, but because of yourself and your sensitivity to criticism.. This is not an issue of religion.


Quote:
You are the sort of Christian I pity. For you your relationship is a crutch to lean on when your problems become too great to deal with.

That is you assuming something that's not true. My relationship with God is fundamental in all I do. And I do lean on Him in all areas of my life because I am not all that, and I cannot do without His help.

Rather than to learn how to live your life you retreat in ungodly ways into a den of self-appeasement and pretend you are thinking only of what God would like. You are not serving God, you are serving yourself and you know it.

If you walked with me for a day you'd learn the truth.

I am done talking with you in this thread. In six months or a year, when you have healed your wounds and are curious enough to return maybe we can discuss electronics again. But likely you will repeat the same pattern you have created for yourself in this world. This is not what God wants for you. God wants you to become strong enough to live a healthy life and be happy.

I was serious when I wrote above that I'll go it alone if I can't find help. I am in pursuit of that goal right now.

Good bye, Rick C.


You don't need to do anything alone if you will just stop putting up roadblocks and rejecting others as not being worthy. Even GOD will listen to everyone who speaks to him. By not learning from the rest of us you are putting yourself above GOD.

Rick C.

Tesla referral code -+-- https://ts.la/richard11209

Rick C. Hodgin
Guest

Mon Dec 03, 2018 3:45 pm   



On Monday, December 3, 2018 at 7:17:19 AM UTC-5, gnuarm.del...@gmail.com wrote:
> I am done talking with you in this thread.

A reminder, Rick C.

--
Rick C. Hodgin

David Brown
Guest

Mon Dec 03, 2018 4:45 pm   



On 03/12/18 15:18, gnuarm.deletethisbit_at_gmail.com wrote:
Quote:
On Monday, December 3, 2018 at 8:00:24 AM UTC-5, Rick C. Hodgin
wrote:
On Monday, December 3, 2018 at 7:17:19 AM UTC-5,
gnuarm.del...@gmail.com wrote:
On Monday, December 3, 2018 at 12:04:03 AM UTC-5, Rick C. Hodgin
wrote:
For this project, it is entirely about the person's
relationship with Jesus Christ because of what I'm seeking to
build, that foundation of holiness unto the Lord in both
hardware and software.

Which person?

The person coming to help on this project. Receiving advice is
also filtered through a lens, however. As I stated previously,
much of the advice people give is of the, "This is how you do it"
with an implied "you moron" there at the end.

Ahh! There is the problem. No implication is intended. If you are
perceiving inappropriate intent, you need to recalibrate your sensors
rather than get all bent out of shape.


Rick C. H. is - unfortunately - in a state of paranoid delusion. (I
don't mean that a belief in a god is a delusion in itself. I mean that
Rick's view of the world is delusional.) Every time someone contradicts
him, it re-enforces the paranoia and his martyr complex. Something deep
inside him /prefers/ to be rejected, mocked, despised - I think it makes
him feel special, as though he alone is doing god's work against
overwhelming odds. Thus he sees rejection, mockery and hate in what
other people say or write, regardless of the facts. He is caught in a
vicious circle here, and I have no idea what anyone can say that could
help him out of it.

There is nothing in what you, Rick "gnuarm", have written that could
reasonably be taken as an implied "you moron". The same applies to all
those who have offered help and advice in various groups. I have told
him on occasion that he is being moronic, or an idea is moronic - that
is different from saying that he is a moron. (You have said as much to
me in other contexts - and while I disagreed with you, I fully respect
your right to tell me that I'm wrong and my ideas where daft. Sometimes
our ideas /are/ daft, but we don't realise it - honest feedback helps us
learn.)

Rick C. Hodgin
Guest

Mon Dec 03, 2018 5:45 pm   



On Monday, December 3, 2018 at 9:18:58 AM UTC-5, gnuarm.del...@gmail.com wrote:
Quote:
...Even GOD will listen to everyone who speaks to him.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^


What does the Bible say, Rick C?

https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=John+9%3A31&version=KJV
https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=John+9%3A31&version=ESV

John 9:31 - We know that God does not listen to sinners, but
if anyone is a worshiper of God and does his will,
God listens to him.

> By not learning from the rest of us you are putting yourself above GOD.

You are in error, Rick C, and are operating under the color of authority, in ignorance to true teachings with regards to the things of God because you will not hear Him, nor approach Him, nor learn from Him. You assert your own thinking above the true teachings of God, and you do not know what it means to serve Him and pursue holiness actively, so your "authority" on such matters is only worldly, and is not foundational to God's teachings, intents, or callings.

https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Colossians+3%3A23-24&version=KJV

Colossians 3:23 And whatsoever ye do, do it heartily, as to
the Lord, and not unto men;
24 Knowing that of the Lord ye shall receive the reward of
the inheritance: for ye serve the Lord Christ.

https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=1+Corinthians+10%3A31&version=KJV

1 Corinthians 10:31 Whether therefore ye eat, or drink, or
whatsoever ye do, do all to the glory of God.

God calls us to honor and serve Him first. It's even in the Lord's prayer:

https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Matthew+6%3A9-13&version=KJV

9 After this manner therefore pray ye: Our Father which art
in heaven, Hallowed be thy name.
==> 10 Thy kingdom come, Thy will be done in earth, as it is in
heaven.
11 Give us this day our daily bread.
12 And forgive us our debts, as we forgive our debtors.
13 And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil:
For thine is the kingdom, and the power, and the glory,
for ever. Amen.

He calls us to operate here on Earth as it is in Heaven, meaning submission to God first in all things.

-----
I do not have a personal interpretation of scripture on doctrinal issues. The things I teach of salvation are taught to me by people dating back to the time of Christ and these writings in the New Testament. I read works from the people I've cited in this thread, like George Whitefield, Jonathan Edwards, and Charles Spurgeon. They have been my teachers, as their words bring out the teachings of Christ rightly and truly.

I point you to the Bible to learn, Rick C. As does Jesus. As does every Christian who would approach you with any message relating to salvation. We are nothing more than ministers / servants / ambassadors of God. We are fallible and make mistakes, but we point you to the one who cannot make mistakes.

--
Rick C. Hodgin

Rick C. Hodgin
Guest

Mon Dec 03, 2018 6:45 pm   



On Monday, December 3, 2018 at 11:37:28 AM UTC-5, Rick C. Hodgin wrote:
Quote:
On Monday, December 3, 2018 at 9:18:58 AM UTC-5, gnuarm.del...@gmail.com wrote:
...Even GOD will listen to everyone who speaks to him.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

What does the Bible say, Rick C?

https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=John+9%3A31&version=KJV
https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=John+9%3A31&version=ESV

John 9:31 - We know that God does not listen to sinners, but
if anyone is a worshiper of God and does his will,
God listens to him.

By not learning from the rest of us you are putting yourself above GOD.


Additional verses from the Bible:

1 Peter 3:12 -- For the eyes of the Lord are over the righteous,
and his ears are open unto their prayers: but the face of
the Lord is against them that do evil.

There is one prayer God hears of the sinners:

Jeremiah 29:11-13 -- For I know the thoughts that I think toward
you, saith the Lord, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to
give you an expected end.
12 Then shall ye call upon me, and ye shall go and pray unto me,
and I will hearken unto you.
==> 13 And ye shall seek me, and find me, when ye shall search for
me with all your heart.

Psalm 66:17-20 -- I cried unto him with my mouth, and he was
extolled with my tongue.
==> 18 If I regard iniquity in my heart, the Lord will not hear me:
19 But verily God hath heard me; he hath attended to the voice
of my prayer.
20 Blessed be God, which hath not turned away my prayer, nor
his mercy from me.

He hears the prayer of repentance, of asking forgiveness. He hears the prayers of the sinner who turns away from their sin and follows Him.

Those who do not regard Him are on the path to Hell ... and they know it full well:

Romans 1:20 For the invisible things of him from the creation
of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things
that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that
they are without excuse:

People choose their own path into Hell. No one forces them there, and all of these teachings people receive throughout their life ebbing them back to God, to the strait and narrow path ... they are ALL messengers directly from God through us, for it is God that calls you, not us. We merely repeat His former words.

--
Rick C. Hodgin

Rick C. Hodgin
Guest

Mon Dec 03, 2018 7:45 pm   



I came across this sermon today. It speaks of these very things I'm talking about here, about starting a foundation upon God and holiness, and not upon other things, and then building everything else which exists atop that foundation:

A.W. Tozer -- "Everything By Prayer"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=75LunLW2mMg

Tozer died in 1963, and these audio sermons are some of what remain of his teachings, a 44-year stint in ministry.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A._W._Tozer

--
Rick C. Hodgin

Rick C. Hodgin
Guest

Thu Dec 06, 2018 9:45 pm   



Since my last post I have been working on my Logician tool. I currently have it modeling a simple bit storage device with four gates, two inputs, one output, three other devices, and 13 bit lines. It provides a type of GtkWave output. I'm currently working on a true visualization of the circuits along with a type of debugger environment for examining individual circuits in local / watch windows, as well as a single-step debugger.

Once it's all coded and validated, I'll move on to larger tests. I plan to offer hot-swap DLL functions which replace large logic units once they're validated, to replace their bits in and bits out with custom DLL code (for faster simulations).

Logician plans to be dynamic and extensible.

When it is ready for a beta release, I'll post the Windows-based executable and source code online along with a video and various examples explaining how to use them. My first target will be the Scott CPU from the book "But How Do It Know?" It is a simple 8-bit processor designed to teach people how computers work fundamentally. It will be sufficient for a visualization and operational demonstration of its features in real-time.

I eventually plan to develop my CPUs in this tool, and to export the net it creates to Verilog source code for use in a real FPGA. I could use help working with Verilog and FPGA tools when that time comes.

--
Rick C. Hodgin


Guest

Fri Dec 07, 2018 4:45 am   



On Thursday, December 6, 2018 at 2:46:07 PM UTC-5, Rick C. Hodgin wrote:
Quote:
Since my last post I have been working on my Logician tool. I currently have it modeling a simple bit storage device with four gates, two inputs, one output, three other devices, and 13 bit lines. It provides a type of GtkWave output. I'm currently working on a true visualization of the circuits along with a type of debugger environment for examining individual circuits in local / watch windows, as well as a single-step debugger.

Once it's all coded and validated, I'll move on to larger tests. I plan to offer hot-swap DLL functions which replace large logic units once they're validated, to replace their bits in and bits out with custom DLL code (for faster simulations).

Logician plans to be dynamic and extensible.

When it is ready for a beta release, I'll post the Windows-based executable and source code online along with a video and various examples explaining how to use them. My first target will be the Scott CPU from the book "But How Do It Know?" It is a simple 8-bit processor designed to teach people how computers work fundamentally. It will be sufficient for a visualization and operational demonstration of its features in real-time.

I eventually plan to develop my CPUs in this tool, and to export the net it creates to Verilog source code for use in a real FPGA. I could use help working with Verilog and FPGA tools when that time comes.


How do you plan to deal with clock enables?

Rick C.

Tesla referral code -+-+ https://ts.la/richard11209

Rick C. Hodgin
Guest

Fri Dec 07, 2018 9:45 am   



On Thursday, December 6, 2018 at 9:58:46 PM UTC-5, gnuarm.del...@gmail.com wrote:
> How do you plan to deal with clock enables?

Logiciam supports a CLK device. It is a traditional periodic square wave form outputting 1s and 0s period-based. That putput could be routed through AND gates, what I call All1 gates, based on system flags, and would advance a stepper when things are allowed to progress, per my original design intent as indicated in this thread.

However, I'm going to try to go with an asynchronous design.

--
Rick C. Hodgin

Rick C. Hodgin
Guest

Fri Dec 07, 2018 12:40 pm   



On Friday, December 7, 2018 at 3:31:19 AM UTC-5, Rick C. Hodgin wrote:
Quote:
On Thursday, December 6, 2018 at 9:58:46 PM UTC-5, gnuarm.del...@gmail.com wrote:
How do you plan to deal with clock enables?

Logician supports a CLK device. It is a traditional periodic square wave form outputting 1s and 0s period-based. That output could be routed through AND gates, what I call All1 gates, based on system flags, and would advance a stepper when things are allowed to progress, per my original design intent as indicated in this thread.


I watched a video this morning on the 6502. It contains the very circuit I was describing above, with a clock generator feeding in to a small unit which receives the equivalent of busy flags from other parts of the system before advancing its stepper. I about fell off the treadmill when I saw it.

> However, I'm going to try to go with an asynchronous design.

--
Rick C. Hodgin


Guest

Sat Dec 08, 2018 12:45 am   



On Friday, December 7, 2018 at 3:31:19 AM UTC-5, Rick C. Hodgin wrote:
Quote:
On Thursday, December 6, 2018 at 9:58:46 PM UTC-5, gnuarm.del...@gmail.com wrote:
How do you plan to deal with clock enables?

Logiciam supports a CLK device. It is a traditional periodic square wave form outputting 1s and 0s period-based. That putput could be routed through AND gates, what I call All1 gates, based on system flags, and would advance a stepper when things are allowed to progress, per my original design intent as indicated in this thread.

However, I'm going to try to go with an asynchronous design.


I can't say I understand any of the above other than the "asynchronous" design part. There lies madness. I have done async design and it is not easy.. A small FSM is not too hard, but anything larger is much harder. FPGAs are not intended for async design and make it all *very* hard.

Do you know how to implement sequential logic asynchronously?

Rick C.

Tesla referral code -++- https://ts.la/richard11209

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

elektroda.net NewsGroups Forum Index - FPGA - Periodically delayed clock

Ask a question - edaboard.com

Arabic version Bulgarian version Catalan version Czech version Danish version German version Greek version English version Spanish version Finnish version French version Hindi version Croatian version Indonesian version Italian version Hebrew version Japanese version Korean version Lithuanian version Latvian version Dutch version Norwegian version Polish version Portuguese version Romanian version Russian version Slovak version Slovenian version Serbian version Swedish version Tagalog version Ukrainian version Vietnamese version Chinese version Turkish version
EDAboard.com map