EDAboard.com | EDAboard.de | EDAboard.co.uk | WTWH Media

LVS. Probe av_extracted nets.

Ask a question - edaboard.com

elektroda.net NewsGroups Forum Index - Cadence - LVS. Probe av_extracted nets.

JM2000

Fri May 31, 2019 6:45 pm   

Hi,

I have configured the LVS schematic view with symbols to measure the performance of my layout and schematic. The layout is type av_extracted.

I have a question regarding measuring nodes within the extracted view that are not connected to any pins (I/O).

For example, I have a two stage LNA and I do not have a pin connection between the stages. I would like to probe this connection or net to measure the AC signal and ensure the correct DC voltage is placed across the node.

How exactly do I probe extracted nets?

Yuan Mo

Sat Jun 01, 2019 2:45 pm   

On Saturday, June 1, 2019 at 1:38:29 AM UTC+8, JM2000 wrote:
Quote:
Hi,

I have configured the LVS schematic view with symbols to measure the performance of my layout and schematic. The layout is type av_extracted.

I have a question regarding measuring nodes within the extracted view that are not connected to any pins (I/O).

For example, I have a two stage LNA and I do not have a pin connection between the stages. I would like to probe this connection or net to measure the AC signal and ensure the correct DC voltage is placed across the node.

How exactly do I probe extracted nets?

Put a pin on the net you interested, then you can probe the signal after postlayout simulation. Otherwise I don't think there will be a better way to do this.

elektroda.net NewsGroups Forum Index - Cadence - LVS. Probe av_extracted nets.

Ask a question - edaboard.com

Arabic version Bulgarian version Catalan version Czech version Danish version German version Greek version English version Spanish version Finnish version French version Hindi version Croatian version Indonesian version Italian version Hebrew version Japanese version Korean version Lithuanian version Latvian version Dutch version Norwegian version Polish version Portuguese version Romanian version Russian version Slovak version Slovenian version Serbian version Swedish version Tagalog version Ukrainian version Vietnamese version Chinese version Turkish version
EDAboard.com map