EDAboard.com | EDAboard.de | EDAboard.co.uk | WTWH Media

Looking for sfviewer1.2

Ask a question - edaboard.com

elektroda.net NewsGroups Forum Index - LSI - Looking for sfviewer1.2

Marko Skofljanec
Guest

Tue Mar 02, 2004 4:05 pm   



Hi,

I am looking for GDS view/plot software for windows. On the old thread
"GDS viewer for Windows" I found following:

Quote:
Check out http://www.concentric.net/~Viyer/ and download "sfviewer1.2".
It will let you view/export/print GDSII files.
let me know if you have any questions or suggestions.
Thanks
Iyer

I tried to download the software, but the link is dead.
Is "sfviewer1.2" still available for download somewhere (no luck with
google) ?

Thanks,
Marko

Nathan
Guest

Sun Mar 07, 2004 4:03 pm   



Hi Marko,
You can download the latest sfviewer 3.5 from here.
http://nathansoft.250free.com/.
I have added some more functions to detete and save structures from a bigger
file.

Best Regards
Nathan

Marko Skofljanec wrote:

Quote:
Hi,

I am looking for GDS view/plot software for windows. On the old thread
"GDS viewer for Windows" I found following:

Check out http://www.concentric.net/~Viyer/ and download "sfviewer1.2".
It will let you view/export/print GDSII files.
let me know if you have any questions or suggestions.
Thanks
Iyer

I tried to download the software, but the link is dead.
Is "sfviewer1.2" still available for download somewhere (no luck with
google) ?

Thanks,
Marko


Marko Skofljanec
Guest

Tue Mar 09, 2004 12:35 pm   



Hi Nathan,

Quote:
You can download the latest sfviewer 3.5 from here.
http://nathansoft.250free.com/.
I have added some more functions to detete and save structures from a bigger
file.

I downloaded and installed sfviewer and it looks good.

Here are some suggestions:
- Definition of custom line and fill patterns in the cmd file would be
nice.
- When plotting a legend and additional information like scale, gds2
name, etc. would be nice too.

Thanks a lot!

Regards,
Marko

Nathan
Guest

Tue Mar 09, 2004 2:50 pm   



Hi Marko,
I have noted your suggestions.

Thanks,
Nathan

Marko Skofljanec wrote:

Quote:
Hi Nathan,

You can download the latest sfviewer 3.5 from here.
http://nathansoft.250free.com/.
I have added some more functions to detete and save structures from a bigger
file.

I downloaded and installed sfviewer and it looks good.

Here are some suggestions:
- Definition of custom line and fill patterns in the cmd file would be
nice.
- When plotting a legend and additional information like scale, gds2
name, etc. would be nice too.

Thanks a lot!

Regards,
Marko


elektroda.net NewsGroups Forum Index - LSI - Looking for sfviewer1.2

Ask a question - edaboard.com

Arabic version Bulgarian version Catalan version Czech version Danish version German version Greek version English version Spanish version Finnish version French version Hindi version Croatian version Indonesian version Italian version Hebrew version Japanese version Korean version Lithuanian version Latvian version Dutch version Norwegian version Polish version Portuguese version Romanian version Russian version Slovak version Slovenian version Serbian version Swedish version Tagalog version Ukrainian version Vietnamese version Chinese version Turkish version
EDAboard.com map