EDAboard.com | EDAboard.de | EDAboard.co.uk | WTWH Media

Konika Minolta Magicolor 3300 fault

Ask a question - edaboard.com

elektroda.net NewsGroups Forum Index - Repair Electronics - Konika Minolta Magicolor 3300 fault

Trevor Wilson
Guest

Wed Apr 22, 2020 11:45 pm   



Normally, I would have just thrown this monster out. However, it was
given to me by a mate, along with a whole bunch of consumables. Then, of
course, I accidentally caused the thing to perform a test print. WOW!
Best colour laser printer I've ever seen. The internal firmware includes
some photographs and they are excellent. So, I'm gonna try to make it work.

Here's the problem. On multiple computers and different operating
systems, the same issue is reported. Windows reports that the printer is
out of paper. I loaded both bins with paper. Still no luck. Yet the
printer performs it's own test print.

Ideas?

--
Trevor Wilson
www.rageaudio.com.au

--
This email has been checked for viruses by Avast antivirus software.
https://www.avast.com/antivirus

JC
Guest

Thu Apr 23, 2020 12:45 am   



Trevor Wilson wrote:
Quote:
Normally, I would have just thrown this monster out. However, it was
given to me by a mate, along with a whole bunch of consumables. Then, of
course, I accidentally caused the thing to perform a test print. WOW!
Best colour laser printer I've ever seen. The internal firmware includes
some photographs and they are excellent. So, I'm gonna try to make it work.

Here's the problem. On multiple computers and different operating
systems, the same issue is reported. Windows reports that the printer is
out of paper. I loaded both bins with paper. Still no luck. Yet the
printer performs it's own test print.

Ideas?

The service manual is available online and has a pretty comprehensive
test for out of paper symptoms.

Trevor Wilson
Guest

Fri Apr 24, 2020 12:45 am   



On 23/04/2020 9:11 am, JC wrote:
Quote:
Trevor Wilson wrote:
Normally, I would have just thrown this monster out. However, it was
given to me by a mate, along with a whole bunch of consumables. Then,
of course, I accidentally caused the thing to perform a test print.
WOW! Best colour laser printer I've ever seen. The internal firmware
includes some photographs and they are excellent. So, I'm gonna try to
make it work.

Here's the problem. On multiple computers and different operating
systems, the same issue is reported. Windows reports that the printer
is out of paper. I loaded both bins with paper. Still no luck. Yet the
printer performs it's own test print.

Ideas?

The service manual is available online and has a pretty comprehensive
test for out of paper symptoms.


**Sweet. Thanks for the tip. I'll look around now.


--
Trevor Wilson
www.rageaudio.com.au

--
This email has been checked for viruses by Avast antivirus software.
https://www.avast.com/antivirus

PietroVero
Guest

Fri Apr 24, 2020 1:45 pm   



Fri, 24 Apr 2020 08:51:23 +1000: Trevor Wilson:

Quote:
On 23/04/2020 9:11 am, JC wrote:
Trevor Wilson wrote:
Normally, I would have just thrown this monster out. However, it was
given to me by a mate, along with a whole bunch of consumables. Then,
of course, I accidentally caused the thing to perform a test print.
WOW! Best colour laser printer I've ever seen. The internal firmware
includes some photographs and they are excellent. So, I'm gonna try to
make it work.

Here's the problem. On multiple computers and different operating
systems, the same issue is reported. Windows reports that the printer
is out of paper. I loaded both bins with paper. Still no luck. Yet the
printer performs it's own test print.

Ideas?

The service manual is available online and has a pretty comprehensive
test for out of paper symptoms.

**Sweet. Thanks for the tip. I'll look around now.


--
Trevor Wilson
www.rageaudio.com.au


https://kmbs.konicaminolta.us/kmbs/support-downloads/user-manuals

elektroda.net NewsGroups Forum Index - Repair Electronics - Konika Minolta Magicolor 3300 fault

Ask a question - edaboard.com

Arabic version Bulgarian version Catalan version Czech version Danish version German version Greek version English version Spanish version Finnish version French version Hindi version Croatian version Indonesian version Italian version Hebrew version Japanese version Korean version Lithuanian version Latvian version Dutch version Norwegian version Polish version Portuguese version Romanian version Russian version Slovak version Slovenian version Serbian version Swedish version Tagalog version Ukrainian version Vietnamese version Chinese version Turkish version
EDAboard.com map