EDAboard.com | EDAboard.eu | EDAboard.de | EDAboard.co.uk | RTV forum PL | NewsGroups PL

I need transistor SIV300004

Ask a question - edaboard.com

elektroda.net NewsGroups Forum Index - Electronics Components - I need transistor SIV300004

Goto page Previous  1, 2

Ross Herbert
Guest

Thu Apr 10, 2008 5:44 am   



On Mon, 7 Apr 2008 12:17:12 -0500, "jusme" <jbleaux_at_gmail.com> wrote:

:If you are sure that I don't have a method then, there is no point in
:carrying this on.
:
:I have been in this game for many years - over 50.
:

Well, bully for you. Your long experience doesn't appear to have engendered a
spirit of being courteous enough to be more helpful with your information
though, otherwise you would enlighten us as to HOW you know the device is
"non-proprietary". Us old-timers are not averse to being educated.

I note that you still don't appear to have found a datasheet for your
"non-proprietary" transistor - which you are so certain is such a device. I
wonder what you plan to do next in order to obtain one?

jusme
Guest

Thu Apr 10, 2008 7:32 pm   



Ross, You are a trouble-maker.

I came here asking for a transistor. You and a few others piped up saying
that it is proprietary. I know that it is not proprietary and you demanded
to know how I know that. Well, if you had more experience and knowledge in
this field, you would know that, too.

Now, you can continue to demand this or that, make trouble and issue forth
sarcasm. However, you won't get any education from me.

If you read from the beginning, I have been courteous right up to the point
that you tuned up.

You assume much. You assume that I don't have the datasheet.

I just don't put up with your type.

Now, buzz off.


"Ross Herbert" <rherber1_at_bigpond.net.au> wrote in message
news:pb6rv3d77aoslos440bivhgl5kh5iv0p77_at_4ax.com...
Quote:
On Mon, 7 Apr 2008 12:17:12 -0500, "jusme" <jbleaux_at_gmail.com> wrote:

:If you are sure that I don't have a method then, there is no point in
:carrying this on.
:
:I have been in this game for many years - over 50.
:

Well, bully for you. Your long experience doesn't appear to have
engendered a
spirit of being courteous enough to be more helpful with your information
though, otherwise you would enlighten us as to HOW you know the device is
"non-proprietary". Us old-timers are not averse to being educated.

I note that you still don't appear to have found a datasheet for your
"non-proprietary" transistor - which you are so certain is such a device.
I
wonder what you plan to do next in order to obtain one?


jusme
Guest

Thu Apr 10, 2008 7:32 pm   



Ross, You are a trouble-maker.

I came here asking for a transistor. You and a few others piped up saying
that it is proprietary. I know that it is not proprietary and you demanded
to know how I know that. Well, if you had more experience and knowledge in
this field, you would know that, too.

Now, you can continue to demand this or that, make trouble and issue forth
sarcasm. However, you won't get any education from me.

If you read from the beginning, I have been courteous right up to the point
that you tuned up.

You assume much. You assume that I don't have the datasheet.

I just don't put up with your type.

Now, buzz off.


"Ross Herbert" <rherber1_at_bigpond.net.au> wrote in message
news:pb6rv3d77aoslos440bivhgl5kh5iv0p77_at_4ax.com...
Quote:
On Mon, 7 Apr 2008 12:17:12 -0500, "jusme" <jbleaux_at_gmail.com> wrote:

:If you are sure that I don't have a method then, there is no point in
:carrying this on.
:
:I have been in this game for many years - over 50.
:

Well, bully for you. Your long experience doesn't appear to have
engendered a
spirit of being courteous enough to be more helpful with your information
though, otherwise you would enlighten us as to HOW you know the device is
"non-proprietary". Us old-timers are not averse to being educated.

I note that you still don't appear to have found a datasheet for your
"non-proprietary" transistor - which you are so certain is such a device.
I
wonder what you plan to do next in order to obtain one?


Michael Black
Guest

Thu Apr 10, 2008 8:56 pm   



On Thu, 10 Apr 2008, jusme wrote:

Quote:
Ross, You are a trouble-maker.

I came here asking for a transistor. You and a few others piped up saying
that it is proprietary. I know that it is not proprietary and you demanded
to know how I know that. Well, if you had more experience and knowledge in
this field, you would know that, too.

Now, you can continue to demand this or that, make trouble and issue forth
sarcasm. However, you won't get any education from me.

If you read from the beginning, I have been courteous right up to the point
that you tuned up.

You assume much. You assume that I don't have the datasheet.

From your original message:


or equivalent. I only need one but would like to have
some spares.

I have looked all over. I would even take a datasheet.

We never assumed, you told us.

You've fallen into the common error, that of people thinking that
if they can throw around a degree other people will actually believe
it. "I'm an electrical engineer, but I'm trying to fix my stereo
and ...." The dot, dot, dot actually explains they don't know anything
and it was all ploy of the clueless.

That may not be your case, but how are we supposed to know? All
the time we see barely literate posts, people who expect us to know
what they want when they don't throw in the details. So someone asks
about how they can't use the XR2206 at 2MHz, and they get a long thread
about it all, and then finally it's revealed that the original poster
knows nothing and doesn't have the background to see beyond the XR2206
that they are familiar with because they've used it as an audio generator.

You post about a device that you don't know where to get, or find a
datasheet, but that is identical to the beginner who posts the
same sort of question.

You didn't even bother telling us that it was a Russian device, which
probably wouldn't have helped your quest but at least gives your post
context.

Without that context, it most definitely looks like a house number.
And since you didn't deal with the real issue, but instead blustered
about your experience, you made the whole thing worse. If you can't
be bothered explaining how you need these devices that you know
nothing about, then how is your post different from someone asking
about where to get a tunnel diode? We've had those too over the years
and all of them were from some beginner who found some old schematic
on the internet and couldn't know that the schematic is old and that
tunnel diodes had a very brief reign. There actually are legitimate
reasons for someone needing a tunnel diode, not very many at this point
but they do exist, but the poster who says they need it for the sweep
trigger in their oscilliscope, or as some exotic pulse generator, I
believe we have had people ask for those reasons, they would actually
provide the need for that tunnel diode, because they know that otherwise
the device is useless at this point.

Even now that we know it's a Russian device, one of your multi-posted
messages in another newsgroup said something about that, the answer
will still likely be a resounding nothing.

You're still the expert. How can someone have Russian devices but
not have insight into where they might find replacements or datasheets?
There are likely very few people reading this newsgroup that deals with
Russian devices. You at least have the advantage of knowing what
this device is used in (or we are led to assume that), that context
should help you at least find replacement devices.

Find a company in Russia that sells transistors. Find a Russian newsgroup
and ask there. Get a browser that deals with Cyrillic and start browsing.
The same technics for finding information about exotic devices should
apply here, with the caveat that the suitable webpages may be in Russian.
Have you even done a websearch on the part number, just in case it
actually gets a hit? If there are multiple hits, it most may be
unrelated, but sometimes you actually are lucky.

Of course, we still don't actually know that it's Russian, all we
know is that you claim it to be so. No context, no information about
what equipment has these devices so we can't actually decide ourselves.

Post about the equipment, post about the package the device is in, post
about the results you get when you test it with an ohmmeter, and then
a general picture will build up that at least starts to allow suggestions
of suitable substitutes.

The truth remains, either none of this is new to you, or it all is.
Which means either you expect too much, or you are clueless.

Michael

jusme
Guest

Fri Apr 11, 2008 3:15 am   



You are one of those people that have multiple deficiencies. First one and
foremost is that you are too stupid to realize that you are stupid. Second,
you have a severe personality disorder that you are not aware of and when
brought to your attention, will deny and shift the subject.

Also, you have no analytical skills whatsoever nor do you even begin to
understand common logic, not Boolean indices.

You must think that the world is forever static and because, when I first
started my quest, I did not have a datasheet.
In your mind, I never will have one even though I have one right this
moment.

You think that my posts are barely literate yet, cannot see your own
illiteracy.

You are also intimidated by those who have credentials. You see son, it is
all very obvious to those who have had the misfortune to deal with folks as
yourself.

Most probably, you were spoiled by your parents and taught that you could do
no wrong therefore, you have grown into a snot and will never be a person
with backbone and strength of character until you have a severe epiphany in
your life. You'd best hurry it up before you meet the wrong person.

Now, run along and call your mommy and daddy for consolation and assurance
that you are a worthwhile person.

In my opinion, you are a lowly worm.

First lesson in getting a backbone and some character is to let this go.
But, I know better.





"Michael Black" <et472_at_ncf.ca> wrote in message
news:Pine.LNX.4.64.0804101536220.15803_at_darkstar.example.org...
Quote:
On Thu, 10 Apr 2008, jusme wrote:

Ross, You are a trouble-maker.

I came here asking for a transistor. You and a few others piped up
saying
that it is proprietary. I know that it is not proprietary and you
demanded
to know how I know that. Well, if you had more experience and knowledge
in
this field, you would know that, too.

Now, you can continue to demand this or that, make trouble and issue
forth
sarcasm. However, you won't get any education from me.

If you read from the beginning, I have been courteous right up to the
point
that you tuned up.

You assume much. You assume that I don't have the datasheet.

From your original message:

or equivalent. I only need one but would like to have
some spares.

I have looked all over. I would even take a datasheet.

We never assumed, you told us.

You've fallen into the common error, that of people thinking that
if they can throw around a degree other people will actually believe
it. "I'm an electrical engineer, but I'm trying to fix my stereo
and ...." The dot, dot, dot actually explains they don't know anything
and it was all ploy of the clueless.

That may not be your case, but how are we supposed to know? All
the time we see barely literate posts, people who expect us to know
what they want when they don't throw in the details. So someone asks
about how they can't use the XR2206 at 2MHz, and they get a long thread
about it all, and then finally it's revealed that the original poster
knows nothing and doesn't have the background to see beyond the XR2206
that they are familiar with because they've used it as an audio generator.

You post about a device that you don't know where to get, or find a
datasheet, but that is identical to the beginner who posts the
same sort of question.

You didn't even bother telling us that it was a Russian device, which
probably wouldn't have helped your quest but at least gives your post
context.

Without that context, it most definitely looks like a house number.
And since you didn't deal with the real issue, but instead blustered
about your experience, you made the whole thing worse. If you can't
be bothered explaining how you need these devices that you know
nothing about, then how is your post different from someone asking
about where to get a tunnel diode? We've had those too over the years
and all of them were from some beginner who found some old schematic
on the internet and couldn't know that the schematic is old and that
tunnel diodes had a very brief reign. There actually are legitimate
reasons for someone needing a tunnel diode, not very many at this point
but they do exist, but the poster who says they need it for the sweep
trigger in their oscilliscope, or as some exotic pulse generator, I
believe we have had people ask for those reasons, they would actually
provide the need for that tunnel diode, because they know that otherwise
the device is useless at this point.

Even now that we know it's a Russian device, one of your multi-posted
messages in another newsgroup said something about that, the answer
will still likely be a resounding nothing.

You're still the expert. How can someone have Russian devices but
not have insight into where they might find replacements or datasheets?
There are likely very few people reading this newsgroup that deals with
Russian devices. You at least have the advantage of knowing what
this device is used in (or we are led to assume that), that context
should help you at least find replacement devices.

Find a company in Russia that sells transistors. Find a Russian newsgroup
and ask there. Get a browser that deals with Cyrillic and start browsing.
The same technics for finding information about exotic devices should
apply here, with the caveat that the suitable webpages may be in Russian.
Have you even done a websearch on the part number, just in case it
actually gets a hit? If there are multiple hits, it most may be
unrelated, but sometimes you actually are lucky.

Of course, we still don't actually know that it's Russian, all we
know is that you claim it to be so. No context, no information about
what equipment has these devices so we can't actually decide ourselves.

Post about the equipment, post about the package the device is in, post
about the results you get when you test it with an ohmmeter, and then
a general picture will build up that at least starts to allow suggestions
of suitable substitutes.

The truth remains, either none of this is new to you, or it all is.
Which means either you expect too much, or you are clueless.

Michael



Guest

Tue Mar 17, 2015 7:40 pm   



On Saturday, April 5, 2008 at 1:40:04 PM UTC-4, jusme wrote:
Quote:
or equivalent. I only need one but would like to have some spares.

I have looked all over. I would even take a datasheet.

Thank you.
Do you still want some SIV300004?


Goto page Previous  1, 2

elektroda.net NewsGroups Forum Index - Electronics Components - I need transistor SIV300004

Ask a question - edaboard.com

Arabic versionBulgarian versionCatalan versionCzech versionDanish versionGerman versionGreek versionEnglish versionSpanish versionFinnish versionFrench versionHindi versionCroatian versionIndonesian versionItalian versionHebrew versionJapanese versionKorean versionLithuanian versionLatvian versionDutch versionNorwegian versionPolish versionPortuguese versionRomanian versionRussian versionSlovak versionSlovenian versionSerbian versionSwedish versionTagalog versionUkrainian versionVietnamese versionChinese version
RTV map EDAboard.com map News map EDAboard.eu map EDAboard.de map EDAboard.co.uk map