EDAboard.com | EDAboard.de | EDAboard.co.uk | WTWH Media

how to suppress assertion warnings in gtkwave?

Ask a question - edaboard.com

elektroda.net NewsGroups Forum Index - FPGA - how to suppress assertion warnings in gtkwave?

the clever Bit

Fri Feb 07, 2020 8:45 am   

hello,

is there any way to suppress assertion warnings from std.numeric in gtkwave simulator?

thank you

the clever Bit

Fri Feb 07, 2020 8:45 am   

I read the command line options in the manual and it doesn't seem like it is possible to suppress messages.

Jan Coombs

Fri Feb 07, 2020 11:45 am   

On Thu, 6 Feb 2020 23:32:50 -0800 (PST)
the clever Bit <hex7c3_at_gmail.com> wrote:

> I read the command line options in the manual and it doesn't seem like it is possible to suppress messages.

Have you tried running the build process without gtkwave
included?

the clever Bit

Fri Feb 07, 2020 4:45 pm   

On Friday, February 7, 2020 at 10:38:12 AM UTC, Jan Coombs wrote:
Quote:

Have you tried running the build process without gtkwave
included?

good catch. The warning messages appear on simulation with GHDL not gtkwave. I silenced it with --ieee-asserts=disable-at-0.

elektroda.net NewsGroups Forum Index - FPGA - how to suppress assertion warnings in gtkwave?

Ask a question - edaboard.com

Arabic version Bulgarian version Catalan version Czech version Danish version German version Greek version English version Spanish version Finnish version French version Hindi version Croatian version Indonesian version Italian version Hebrew version Japanese version Korean version Lithuanian version Latvian version Dutch version Norwegian version Polish version Portuguese version Romanian version Russian version Slovak version Slovenian version Serbian version Swedish version Tagalog version Ukrainian version Vietnamese version Chinese version Turkish version
EDAboard.com map