EDAboard.com | EDAboard.eu | EDAboard.de | EDAboard.co.uk | RTV forum PL | NewsGroups PL

How to Rename a sheet in ViewDraw (DxDesigner 2.0)?

Ask a question - edaboard.com

elektroda.net NewsGroups Forum Index - LSI - How to Rename a sheet in ViewDraw (DxDesigner 2.0)?

Mohit Jain

Wed Mar 23, 2005 4:23 am   

I am not able to find out how to rename a sheet in a particular schematic.
I can change the name of the schematic but not able to change the name of the sheet.

Thanks
Mohit

Stuart Brorson

Wed Mar 23, 2005 12:13 pm   

In sci.electronics.cad Mohit Jain <mohit82_at_gmail.com> wrote:
: I am not able to find out how to rename a sheet in a particular schematic.
: I can change the name of the schematic but not able to change the name of the sheet.

Exit to Windoze and rename it there using "right mouse button -> rename".

You might need to reset your libraries using the project manager,
depending upon how you have set things up.

If you are nervous about this approach, you can copy your schematic
file in the local directory, rename the copy, and then try opening it
up before deleting the original.

Stuart

elektroda.net NewsGroups Forum Index - LSI - How to Rename a sheet in ViewDraw (DxDesigner 2.0)?

Ask a question - edaboard.com

Arabic versionBulgarian versionCatalan versionCzech versionDanish versionGerman versionGreek versionEnglish versionSpanish versionFinnish versionFrench versionHindi versionCroatian versionIndonesian versionItalian versionHebrew versionJapanese versionKorean versionLithuanian versionLatvian versionDutch versionNorwegian versionPolish versionPortuguese versionRomanian versionRussian versionSlovak versionSlovenian versionSerbian versionSwedish versionTagalog versionUkrainian versionVietnamese versionChinese version
RTV map EDAboard.com map News map EDAboard.eu map EDAboard.de map EDAboard.co.uk map