EDAboard.com | EDAboard.de | EDAboard.co.uk | WTWH Media

HARRIS RF355 amplifier question

Ask a question - edaboard.com

elektroda.net NewsGroups Forum Index - Electronics Equipment - HARRIS RF355 amplifier question

Pierre-François (f5bqp_pf
Guest

Tue Nov 03, 2009 7:41 pm   



Dear Friends,

I've a friend who own into his amplifier collection an HF Amplifier from
HARRIS model RF355 and he's trying to locate the information concerning the
commands to be sent over the serial RS232 line to drive the internal antenna
tuner automatically.
This kw HF amplifier was initially designed to follow an HARRIS RT1446
transceiver.
Could someone help in this search?
May be there are on this newsgroup some OM who worked in the past at HARRIS
communication division in the US or in the UK?

Many thanks in advance for the help.

Best 73's
pf, F5BQP

Michael A. Terrell
Guest

Wed Nov 04, 2009 2:33 am   



"Pierre-François (f5bqp_pfm)" wrote:
Quote:

Dear Friends,

I've a friend who own into his amplifier collection an HF Amplifier from
HARRIS model RF355 and he's trying to locate the information concerning the
commands to be sent over the serial RS232 line to drive the internal antenna
tuner automatically.
This kw HF amplifier was initially designed to follow an HARRIS RT1446
transceiver.
Could someone help in this search?
May be there are on this newsgroup some OM who worked in the past at HARRIS
communication division in the US or in the UK?

Many thanks in advance for the help.

Best 73's
pf, F5BQP


This newsgroup is mostly about test equipment. You need to ask on one
of the rec.radio.* newsgroups where the hams hang out.

news:rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors or
news:rec.radio.amateur.equipment would be a good place to start.


--
The movie 'Deliverance' isn't a documentary!

Pierre-François (f5bqp_pf
Guest

Wed Nov 04, 2009 7:27 am   



Many thanks for your input!
Sorry having poluated the group, I thought it was for all electronic
equipment.
All the best.

pf

"Michael A. Terrell" <mike.terrell_at_earthlink.net> a écrit dans le message de
news: EIudnbwPzJ9JRG3XnZ2dnUVZ_qhi4p2d_at_earthlink.com...
Quote:

"Pierre-François (f5bqp_pfm)" wrote:

Dear Friends,

I've a friend who own into his amplifier collection an HF Amplifier from
HARRIS model RF355 and he's trying to locate the information concerning
the
commands to be sent over the serial RS232 line to drive the internal
antenna
tuner automatically.
This kw HF amplifier was initially designed to follow an HARRIS RT1446
transceiver.
Could someone help in this search?
May be there are on this newsgroup some OM who worked in the past at
HARRIS
communication division in the US or in the UK?

Many thanks in advance for the help.

Best 73's
pf, F5BQP


This newsgroup is mostly about test equipment. You need to ask on one
of the rec.radio.* newsgroups where the hams hang out.

news:rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors or
news:rec.radio.amateur.equipment would be a good place to start.


--
The movie 'Deliverance' isn't a documentary!


Michael A. Terrell
Guest

Wed Nov 04, 2009 3:57 pm   



"Pierre-François (f5bqp_pfm)" wrote:
Quote:

Many thanks for your input!
Sorry having poluated the group, I thought it was for all electronic
equipment.
All the best.


No problem. Good luck finding what you need.


--
The movie 'Deliverance' isn't a documentary!

elektroda.net NewsGroups Forum Index - Electronics Equipment - HARRIS RF355 amplifier question

Ask a question - edaboard.com

Arabic version Bulgarian version Catalan version Czech version Danish version German version Greek version English version Spanish version Finnish version French version Hindi version Croatian version Indonesian version Italian version Hebrew version Japanese version Korean version Lithuanian version Latvian version Dutch version Norwegian version Polish version Portuguese version Romanian version Russian version Slovak version Slovenian version Serbian version Swedish version Tagalog version Ukrainian version Vietnamese version Chinese version Turkish version
EDAboard.com map