EDAboard.com | EDAboard.de | EDAboard.co.uk | WTWH Media

Find Your Center

Ask a question - edaboard.com

elektroda.net NewsGroups Forum Index - Electronics Design - Find Your Center

Steve Wilson
Guest

Tue Feb 05, 2019 8:45 am   



A lot of very smart people here may appreciate some guidance on how to
meditate and get results:

https://www.gocomics.com/garfield/2019/02/05

nuny@bid.nes
Guest

Tue Feb 05, 2019 10:45 am   



On Monday, February 4, 2019 at 10:50:54 PM UTC-8, Steve Wilson wrote:
Quote:
A lot of very smart people here may appreciate some guidance on how to
meditate and get results:


Yabbut, there's a hole in that donut so his center is still unfilled...


Mark L. Fergerson

Cursitor Doom
Guest

Tue Feb 05, 2019 4:45 pm   



On Tue, 05 Feb 2019 07:07:42 -0800, John Larkin wrote:

> Boston Creme donuts fix that problem.

So there is at least one cultural aspect of the east coast you embrace
then, John!



--
This message may be freely reproduced without limit or charge only via
the Usenet protocol. Reproduction in whole or part through other
protocols, whether for profit or not, is conditional upon a charge of
GBP10.00 per reproduction. Publication in this manner via non-Usenet
protocols constitutes acceptance of this condition.

John Larkin
Guest

Tue Feb 05, 2019 4:45 pm   



On Tue, 5 Feb 2019 01:22:06 -0800 (PST), "nuny_at_bid.nes"
<alien8752_at_gmail.com> wrote:

Quote:
On Monday, February 4, 2019 at 10:50:54 PM UTC-8, Steve Wilson wrote:
A lot of very smart people here may appreciate some guidance on how to
meditate and get results:

Yabbut, there's a hole in that donut so his center is still unfilled...


Mark L. Fergerson


Boston Creme donuts fix that problem.


--

John Larkin Highland Technology, Inc

lunatic fringe electronics

John Larkin
Guest

Tue Feb 05, 2019 6:45 pm   



On Tue, 5 Feb 2019 15:16:21 -0000 (UTC), Cursitor Doom
<curd_at_notformail.com> wrote:

Quote:
On Tue, 05 Feb 2019 07:07:42 -0800, John Larkin wrote:

Boston Creme donuts fix that problem.

So there is at least one cultural aspect of the east coast you embrace
then, John!


We need some Dunkins here, although the local Safeway makes a pretty
good BCD, which they call something else.

When I lived in New Orleans, we had Boston Creme Pies, which weren't
acknowledged to be a Yankee invention. They were called "congo pies."

The mid part of the east coast has some mighty good BBQ. I fondly
remember a pig picking in Virginia.


--

John Larkin Highland Technology, Inc

lunatic fringe electronics

George Herold
Guest

Tue Feb 05, 2019 6:45 pm   



On Tuesday, February 5, 2019 at 10:07:48 AM UTC-5, John Larkin wrote:
Quote:
On Tue, 5 Feb 2019 01:22:06 -0800 (PST), "nuny_at_bid.nes"
alien8752_at_gmail.com> wrote:

On Monday, February 4, 2019 at 10:50:54 PM UTC-8, Steve Wilson wrote:
A lot of very smart people here may appreciate some guidance on how to
meditate and get results:

Yabbut, there's a hole in that donut so his center is still unfilled...


Mark L. Fergerson

Boston Creme donuts fix that problem.

Bacon/ maple donuts
https://www.gocomics.com/garfield/2016/10/23

George H.
Quote:


--

John Larkin Highland Technology, Inc

lunatic fringe electronics


Jeff Liebermann
Guest

Tue Feb 05, 2019 8:45 pm   



On Tue, 5 Feb 2019 01:22:06 -0800 (PST), "nuny_at_bid.nes"
<alien8752_at_gmail.com> wrote:

Quote:
On Monday, February 4, 2019 at 10:50:54 PM UTC-8, Steve Wilson wrote:
A lot of very smart people here may appreciate some guidance on how to
meditate and get results:

Yabbut, there's a hole in that donut so his center is still unfilled...
Mark L. Fergerson


The hole isn't really necessary but it does help when using the
electronics standard donut container:
<http://www.learnbydestroying.com/jeffl/pics/drivel/slides/cd-bagel.html>

My mantra:
OOOOOooohm.....

--
Jeff Liebermann jeffl_at_cruzio.com
150 Felker St #D http://www.LearnByDestroying.com
Santa Cruz CA 95060 http://802.11junk.com
Skype: JeffLiebermann AE6KS 831-336-2558

elektroda.net NewsGroups Forum Index - Electronics Design - Find Your Center

Ask a question - edaboard.com

Arabic version Bulgarian version Catalan version Czech version Danish version German version Greek version English version Spanish version Finnish version French version Hindi version Croatian version Indonesian version Italian version Hebrew version Japanese version Korean version Lithuanian version Latvian version Dutch version Norwegian version Polish version Portuguese version Romanian version Russian version Slovak version Slovenian version Serbian version Swedish version Tagalog version Ukrainian version Vietnamese version Chinese version Turkish version
EDAboard.com map