Sat Feb 18, 2006 5:41 am
GOF, Gates On the Fly, GUI tool to do netlist trace and
New Release of GOF V2.097 with features
1. Integrate a parser for Synopsys Primetime Timing Report file.
2. Detect bottlenecks from timing report file.
3. Import related violated paths into Partial Schematic.
4. Visually isolating bottleneck on the schematic.
5. Users can control to draw schematic of violated paths by defining
Start-Point, Through-Point and End-Point.
6. Wild card support to match Start/Through/End points.
7. Interactive with build-in ECO engine to fix the violated paths.
Check Timing ECO example
Netlist Debug/ECO in GUI mode.
Sun Apr 05, 2009 2:51 pm
Subject: LinuxCAD 2009 www.LinuxCAD.com
Overwhels by new features.
Truly industrial quality Computer Aided Design program now.
Produce drawings with better quality and license cost savings.
Evereything is there.
Draw, Edit, 2D, 3D, Shading, export import, multitasking
full use of todays fast PC-s.
Trust me whatever industry mechanical,archgitectural
or electric/electronic, you'll get your work done with
LinuxCAD finally has done it, or shall I say I have done it.
see for yourself: www.LinuxCAD.com
And dont you try to call it spam, this is not some sort
of madoff or wall street to you, this is typed with my own hands
using my real identity.