EDAboard.com | EDAboard.de | EDAboard.co.uk | WTWH Media

does anybody know how to use Nanosim with EDIF files?

Ask a question - edaboard.com

elektroda.net NewsGroups Forum Index - Synthesis - does anybody know how to use Nanosim with EDIF files?

Nirmal
Guest

Wed Oct 15, 2003 5:32 pm   



i have my netlist in EDIF format. how do i run nanosim?

B
Guest

Tue Oct 28, 2003 3:57 pm   



Nirmal wrote:
Quote:
i have my netlist in EDIF format. how do i run nanosim?


nanosim you_edif_file.edif

(note that the suffix edif is required if you don't use the -n option)

HTH

Muthu
Guest

Tue Nov 11, 2003 4:53 pm   



B <bekeur_at_fnal.gov> wrote in message news:<bnlsjk02k1d_at_enews4.newsguy.com>...
Quote:
Nirmal wrote:
i have my netlist in EDIF format. how do i run nanosim?


nanosim you_edif_file.edif

(note that the suffix edif is required if you don't use the -n option)

HTH\

Hi Guys,

what is this Nanosim? Just for knowing things.

I am experienced in Xilinx FPGA alone.

Regard,
Muthu

Erik Wanta
Guest

Wed Nov 12, 2003 11:36 am   



Muthu:
nanosim is a fast spice simulator from Synopsys. 2 other fast spice
simulators are hsim from Nassda and ultrasim from Cadence.
---
Erik

muthu_nano_at_yahoo.co.in (Muthu) wrote in message
news:<boqt610t2v_at_enews4.newsguy.com>...
Quote:
B <bekeur_at_fnal.gov> wrote in message news:<bnlsjk02k1d_at_enews4.newsguy.com>...
Nirmal wrote:
i have my netlist in EDIF format. how do i run nanosim?


nanosim you_edif_file.edif

(note that the suffix edif is required if you don't use the -n option)

HTH\

Hi Guys,

what is this Nanosim? Just for knowing things.

I am experienced in Xilinx FPGA alone.

Regard,
Muthu


elektroda.net NewsGroups Forum Index - Synthesis - does anybody know how to use Nanosim with EDIF files?

Ask a question - edaboard.com

Arabic version Bulgarian version Catalan version Czech version Danish version German version Greek version English version Spanish version Finnish version French version Hindi version Croatian version Indonesian version Italian version Hebrew version Japanese version Korean version Lithuanian version Latvian version Dutch version Norwegian version Polish version Portuguese version Romanian version Russian version Slovak version Slovenian version Serbian version Swedish version Tagalog version Ukrainian version Vietnamese version Chinese version Turkish version
EDAboard.com map