EDAboard.com | EDAboard.eu | EDAboard.de | EDAboard.co.uk | RTV forum PL | NewsGroups PL

capacitor for 12V DC gear motor

Ask a question - edaboard.com

elektroda.net NewsGroups Forum Index - Electronics Components - capacitor for 12V DC gear motor

Sun Nov 06, 2005 4:17 am   

I have a 12V DC gear motor that runs at .2-1.2 amps

I do not want the motor to run if it has a supply of less than 10V from
the battery

Would a capacitor be a good solution and if so, what type?

Thanks

petrus bitbyter

Sun Nov 06, 2005 1:23 pm   

<drjefflewis_at_comcast.net> schreef in bericht
news:1131250663.442290.33630_at_g49g2000cwa.googlegroups.com...
Quote:
I have a 12V DC gear motor that runs at .2-1.2 amps

I do not want the motor to run if it has a supply of less than 10V from
the battery

Would a capacitor be a good solution and if so, what type?

Thanks

Er... No. You can use a capacitor with a DC motor to reduce the radiation
caused by the brushes of the motor.

What you need is a piece of electronic called a comparator and an
electronicaly controlled switch i.e. a transistor or a relay.

petrus bitbyter

Mon Nov 09, 2015 10:43 am   

Sell:
China Shenzhen ZHAOWEI Machinery & Electronics Co. Ltd engages in designing, manufacturing and marketing all kinds of electric motors. They are mainly suitable for the following applications: smart home application used in smart kitchen and laundry, medical instrument for personal care, smart E-transmission applied in automobile, industry automation applied in telecommunication and a great variety of plastic/metal planetary gearbox in different sizes.
In order to develop the oversea market, we are current seeking new partners around the world to create a bright future together. ZhaoWei is a right choice and excellent partnership with sincere services.

Company: Shenzhen ZHAOWEI Machinery & Electronics Co., Ltd
URL: http://www.zwgearbox.com/
Tel:+86-755-27322652
Fax:+86-755-27323949
E-mail:sales_at_zwgearbox.com
Add: Blk. 18, Longwangmiao Industry Park, Fuyong Tn., Bao’an Dist., Shenzhen 518103, Guangdong, China

elektroda.net NewsGroups Forum Index - Electronics Components - capacitor for 12V DC gear motor

Ask a question - edaboard.com

Arabic versionBulgarian versionCatalan versionCzech versionDanish versionGerman versionGreek versionEnglish versionSpanish versionFinnish versionFrench versionHindi versionCroatian versionIndonesian versionItalian versionHebrew versionJapanese versionKorean versionLithuanian versionLatvian versionDutch versionNorwegian versionPolish versionPortuguese versionRomanian versionRussian versionSlovak versionSlovenian versionSerbian versionSwedish versionTagalog versionUkrainian versionVietnamese versionChinese version
RTV map EDAboard.com map News map EDAboard.eu map EDAboard.de map EDAboard.co.uk map