EDAboard.com | EDAboard.eu | EDAboard.de | EDAboard.co.uk | RTV forum PL | NewsGroups PL

Australian electronics

Ask a question - edaboard.com

elektroda.net NewsGroups Forum Index - Electronics AUS - Australian electronics

Sun Jan 08, 2017 8:25 am   

If this is who you represent. No wonder you don't know what you are talking about ae was a poor second rated publication at the time i never wasted my time reading a second book. You just copy other peoples work and can't get that right

Lucifer Morningstar

Sun Jan 08, 2017 8:30 am   

On Sat, 7 Jan 2017 22:25:36 -0800 (PST), womby1954_at_gmail.com wrote:

>If this is who you represent. No wonder you don't know what you are talking about ae was a poor second rated publication at the time i never wasted my time reading a second book. You just copy other peoples work and can't get that right

Who is this directed to?

--
I call shenanigans on all theistic religions

F Murtz

Sun Jan 08, 2017 8:30 am   

womby1954_at_gmail.com wrote:
Quote:
If this is who you represent. No wonder you don't know what you are talking about ae was a poor second rated publication at the time i never wasted my time reading a second book. You just copy other peoples work and can't get that right

Who is this directed to?

Sun Jan 08, 2017 10:08 am   

Phill someone he is a sarcastic fool i don't want to associate with the likes of him. I have been doing electronics for more than 50 years. I now have zero tolerance to fools like he

Sun Jan 08, 2017 10:08 am   

Phill someone he is a sarcastic fool i don't want to associate with the likes of him. I have been doing electronics for more than 50 years. I now have zero tolerance to fools like he

Tue Jan 10, 2017 5:29 am   

On Sun, 8 Jan 2017 00:08:27 -0800 (PST), womby1954_at_gmail.com wrote:

>Phill someone he is a sarcastic fool i don't want to associate with the likes of him.

Then why try to communicate with him if you don't want to associate
with him? You really are a monumentally dumb cunt.

elektroda.net NewsGroups Forum Index - Electronics AUS - Australian electronics

Ask a question - edaboard.com

Arabic versionBulgarian versionCatalan versionCzech versionDanish versionGerman versionGreek versionEnglish versionSpanish versionFinnish versionFrench versionHindi versionCroatian versionIndonesian versionItalian versionHebrew versionJapanese versionKorean versionLithuanian versionLatvian versionDutch versionNorwegian versionPolish versionPortuguese versionRomanian versionRussian versionSlovak versionSlovenian versionSerbian versionSwedish versionTagalog versionUkrainian versionVietnamese versionChinese version
RTV map EDAboard.com map News map EDAboard.eu map EDAboard.de map EDAboard.co.uk map