EDAboard.com | EDAboard.de | EDAboard.co.uk | WTWH Media

Are these the same differential probes?

Ask a question - edaboard.com

elektroda.net NewsGroups Forum Index - Electronics Equipment - Are these the same differential probes?

oparr@hotmail.com
Guest

Tue May 25, 2010 9:09 pm   



Need differential probes for a B&K storage oscilloscope and was
looking at what B&K offered;

http://www.tequipment.net/BKPR60.html

Then I saw Probemaster offering (they don't make it) something looking
identical;

http://www.probemaster.com/shop/product_info.php?cPath=2_3&products_id=62

The one from PM is around $40.00 cheaper and comes with case,
batteries and an AC adapter extra. Naturally, I'm leaning towards the
PM offering but think it prudent to find out more. Anyone familiar
with either of these items?

boB
Guest

Wed May 26, 2010 8:36 am   



oparr_at_hotmail.com wrote:
Quote:
Need differential probes for a B&K storage oscilloscope and was
looking at what B&K offered;

http://www.tequipment.net/BKPR60.html

Then I saw Probemaster offering (they don't make it) something looking
identical;

http://www.probemaster.com/shop/product_info.php?cPath=2_3&products_id=62

The one from PM is around $40.00 cheaper and comes with case,
batteries and an AC adapter extra. Naturally, I'm leaning towards the
PM offering but think it prudent to find out more. Anyone familiar
with either of these items?


I like the Yokogawa DP. $500 or so but it's 100 MHz and works
well. 10X or 100X and good common noise rejection, unlike some Diff
Probes I have seen and used.

http://tmi.yokogawa.com/products/oscilloscopes/voltage-probes/700924-100-mhz-differential-probe/

oparr@hotmail.com
Guest

Wed May 26, 2010 8:53 pm   



Quote:
I like the Yokogawa DP. $500 or so but it's 100 MHz and works
well. 10X or 100X and good common noise rejection, unlike some Diff
Probes I have seen and used.

Thanks Bob. Not bad for a 100Mhz bandwith. Unfortunately, purchasing
Yokogawa products seems to be somewhat clunky in the US.

On May 26, 3:36 am, boB <b...@bob.bob> wrote:
>

elektroda.net NewsGroups Forum Index - Electronics Equipment - Are these the same differential probes?

Ask a question - edaboard.com

Arabic version Bulgarian version Catalan version Czech version Danish version German version Greek version English version Spanish version Finnish version French version Hindi version Croatian version Indonesian version Italian version Hebrew version Japanese version Korean version Lithuanian version Latvian version Dutch version Norwegian version Polish version Portuguese version Romanian version Russian version Slovak version Slovenian version Serbian version Swedish version Tagalog version Ukrainian version Vietnamese version Chinese version Turkish version
EDAboard.com map