EDAboard.com | EDAboard.de | EDAboard.co.uk | WTWH Media

Another troll

Ask a question - edaboard.com

elektroda.net NewsGroups Forum Index - Electronic for beginners - Another troll

Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next


Guest

Fri Feb 28, 2020 3:45 am   



Seems to me that Commander kinsey is just another troll. Really makes
me realize how much teenage boys act like teenage boys. Sure am glad I
got filters.
Eric

RheillyPhoull
Guest

Fri Feb 28, 2020 8:45 am   



On 28/02/2020 10:22 am, etpm_at_whidbey.com wrote:
Quote:
Seems to me that Commander kinsey is just another troll. Really makes
me realize how much teenage boys act like teenage boys. Sure am glad I
got filters.
Eric


Yeah, I guess the teenage would explain the lack of knowledge and the
self importance.

Andy Bennet
Guest

Fri Feb 28, 2020 10:45 am   



On 28/02/2020 02:22, etpm_at_whidbey.com wrote:
Quote:
Seems to me that Commander kinsey is just another troll. Really makes
me realize how much teenage boys act like teenage boys. Sure am glad I
got filters.
Eric


Not even out of diapers yet. Normally infests uk diy groups but someone
pointed him here.
Also a nymshifter so beware.

Commander Kinsey
Guest

Fri Feb 28, 2020 9:45 pm   



On Fri, 28 Feb 2020 07:22:55 -0000, RheillyPhoull <Rheilly_at_bigslong.com> wrote:

Quote:
On 28/02/2020 10:22 am, etpm_at_whidbey.com wrote:
Seems to me that Commander kinsey is just another troll. Really makes
me realize how much teenage boys act like teenage boys. Sure am glad I
got filters.
Eric

Yeah, I guess the teenage would explain the lack of knowledge and the
self importance.


For fuck's sake grow up. I ask a question to get an answer. That's it. The trolls are the ones that like to make a question into an argument.

Commander Kinsey
Guest

Fri Feb 28, 2020 10:45 pm   



On Fri, 28 Feb 2020 21:24:29 -0000, Phil Allison <pallison49_at_gmail.com> wrote:

Quote:
Commander Kinsey asshole TROLL wrote:

------------------------------

The trolls are the ones that like to make a question into an argument.


** Which, as anyone here can see is ** EXACTLY ** what you do every time you post.

Sure as night follows day.


No, I just ask questions. I can't help it if morons reply with nonsense.

Oh and people who use capitals and asterisks? What's with that? Do you have a problem with self importance?

Phil Allison
Guest

Fri Feb 28, 2020 10:45 pm   



Commander Kinsey asshole TROLL wrote:

------------------------------
Quote:

The trolls are the ones that like to make a question into an argument.


** Which, as anyone here can see is ** EXACTLY ** what you do every time you post.

Sure as night follows day.



..... Phil

Phil Allison
Guest

Sat Feb 29, 2020 3:45 am   



Commander Kinsey asshole TROLL wrote:

------------------------------


Quote:
The trolls are the ones that like to make a question into an argument.


** Which, as anyone here can see is ** EXACTLY ** what you do every time you post. > > Sure as night follows day.

No, I just ask questions.


** Each one very argumentative.

Fuck you.



Quote:
I can't help it if morons reply with nonsense.


** Like that one.

default
Guest

Sat Feb 29, 2020 6:45 pm   



On Thu, 27 Feb 2020 18:22:25 -0800, etpm_at_whidbey.com wrote:

Quote:
Seems to me that Commander kinsey is just another troll. Really makes
me realize how much teenage boys act like teenage boys. Sure am glad I
got filters.
Eric


The trolls are the ones that like to make a question into an argument.

I think by your own definition you are a troll; you like to argue.

Commander Kinsey
Guest

Sat Feb 29, 2020 9:45 pm   



On Sat, 29 Feb 2020 02:10:17 -0000, Phil Allison <pallison49_at_gmail.com> wrote:

Quote:
Commander Kinsey asshole TROLL wrote:

------------------------------


The trolls are the ones that like to make a question into an argument.


** Which, as anyone here can see is ** EXACTLY ** what you do every time you post. > > Sure as night follows day.

No, I just ask questions.

** Each one very argumentative.

Fuck you.


A question cannot be argumentative.

Quote:
I can't help it if morons reply with nonsense.


** Like that one.


That isn't argumentative, it's stating a fact.

Phil Allison
Guest

Sun Mar 01, 2020 2:45 am   



Commander Kinsey is a Raving Lunatic wrote:

-----------------------
Quote:

Commander Kinsey asshole TROLL wrote:

------------------------------


The trolls are the ones that like to make a question into an argument.


** Which, as anyone here can see is ** EXACTLY ** what you do every time you post. > > Sure as night follows day.

No, I just ask questions.

** Each one very argumentative.

Fuck you.

A question cannot be argumentative.


** Ridiculous bullshit.

Quote:

I can't help it if morons reply with nonsense.


** Like that one.

That isn't argumentative,


** Absurd bullshit and massive LIE.

This prick is massively autistic and totally vile.

default
Guest

Sun Mar 01, 2020 3:45 am   



On Sat, 29 Feb 2020 17:23:30 -0800 (PST), Phil Allison
<pallison49_at_gmail.com> wrote:

Quote:
Commander Kinsey is a Raving Lunatic wrote:

-----------------------

Commander Kinsey asshole TROLL wrote:

------------------------------


The trolls are the ones that like to make a question into an argument.


** Which, as anyone here can see is ** EXACTLY ** what you do every time you post. > > Sure as night follows day.

No, I just ask questions.

** Each one very argumentative.

Fuck you.

A question cannot be argumentative.


** Ridiculous bullshit.


I can't help it if morons reply with nonsense.


** Like that one.

That isn't argumentative,


** Absurd bullshit and massive LIE.

This prick is massively autistic and totally vile.


You guys have damaged my irony meter. Arguing about arguing.


What is an argumentative person called?
polemicist (noun): An author of polemics; a controversialist. [ OED]
controversialist (noun): a person who likes to disagree with other
people and say things that make people angry or think about a subject
[Cambridge] You can consider argumentative or contentious as an
adjective

Phil Allison
Guest

Sun Mar 01, 2020 4:45 am   



default the fool wrote:

-----------------------
Quote:


You guys have damaged my irony meter.


** Only seem ironic to idiots like you.

Quote:
Arguing about arguing.


** Very important to keep debates fair and honest.

There are hundreds of ways to lie & cheat in a debate, all of them are used by trolls, one after another.

Calling out the vile pigs is an art and a valuable service.




..... Phil

Andy Bennet
Guest

Sun Mar 01, 2020 9:45 am   



On 01/03/2020 02:57, Phil Allison wrote:
Quote:
default the fool wrote:

-----------------------


You guys have damaged my irony meter.


** Only seem ironic to idiots like you.

Arguing about arguing.


** Very important to keep debates fair and honest.

There are hundreds of ways to lie & cheat in a debate, all of them are used by trolls, one after another.

Calling out the vile pigs is an art and a valuable service.




.... Phil


This is sounding more like the argument sketch from Monty Python. Is
this a 10 minute or full half hour argument?
Seeing as it started off with electrifying an already dead parrott I
guess highly appropriate.

Andy Bennet
Guest

Sun Mar 01, 2020 9:45 am   



On 01/03/2020 08:39, Andy Bennet wrote:
Quote:
On 01/03/2020 02:57, Phil Allison wrote:
  default the fool wrote:

-----------------------


You guys have damaged my irony meter.


** Only seem ironic to idiots like you.

Arguing about arguing.


** Very important to keep debates fair and honest.

  There are hundreds of ways to lie & cheat in a debate, all of them
are used by trolls, one after another.

  Calling out the vile pigs is an art and a valuable service.



....  Phil


This is sounding more like the argument sketch from Monty Python. Is
this a 10 minute or full half hour argument?
Seeing as it started off with electrifying an already dead parrott I
guess highly appropriate.


Argument sketch
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xpAvcGcEc0k

Phil Allison
Guest

Sun Mar 01, 2020 10:45 am   



Andy Bennet wrote:

** Fuck off idiot.

Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

elektroda.net NewsGroups Forum Index - Electronic for beginners - Another troll

Ask a question - edaboard.com

Arabic version Bulgarian version Catalan version Czech version Danish version German version Greek version English version Spanish version Finnish version French version Hindi version Croatian version Indonesian version Italian version Hebrew version Japanese version Korean version Lithuanian version Latvian version Dutch version Norwegian version Polish version Portuguese version Romanian version Russian version Slovak version Slovenian version Serbian version Swedish version Tagalog version Ukrainian version Vietnamese version Chinese version Turkish version
EDAboard.com map