EDAboard.com | EDAboard.de | EDAboard.co.uk | WTWH Media

30 amp transfer circuit for a small generator

Ask a question - edaboard.com

elektroda.net NewsGroups Forum Index - Electronics - 30 amp transfer circuit for a small generator

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

F. Bertolazzi
Guest

Wed Oct 27, 2010 3:39 am   



I Am Proteus:

Quote:
YEAH JOSEPIPI WATCH OUT !
HE'LL PUMP YOUR PIPI UNTIL YOU DIE

TWAHAHAHAHAHAHA
TWOHOHOHOHOHO
TWEHEHEHEHE

Birdie num num.

I Am Proteus
Guest

Wed Oct 27, 2010 3:47 am   



On Oct 26, 8:38 pm, WallyWallWhackr <gonna_get_you_...@cox.net> wrote:
Quote:
On Oct 26, 7:53 am, "Josepi" <J...@easynews.com> wrote:

Is this a killfiltering speed contest?

  No.  It is a point at the retarded, convention (and assosiate )
ignoring bastard
and call him the idiot that he is post, idiot.



You can go first, anytime. Your responses were only a small irritant to me
and many others.

  YOU are the dope that it is glaringly evident has a problem
with being 'first', asshole.

BTW: You bottom posting idiosyncracy has made a complete mess of this
thread. Grow up.

  IF you were not merely an adolescent brain fucktard, you MOGHT be
able to grasp how fucking wrong you are.  Alas, all you are is
another goddamned gang boy punk fuck.  I'd bet that you wear your
pants
down past your asscrack too.





"John Fields" <jfie...@austininstruments.com> wrote in message

news:dcfdc6lljvs7pf9rg9aspm0kju3if96vrp_at_4ax.com...
On Mon, 25 Oct 2010 19:41:23 -0400, "Josepi" <J...@easynews.com
wrote:

OK, Let's taught about how to use a killfilter.

---
"taught about"???
---

I assume you can smell the posts so you removed the killfilter to read my
post?

---
I don't recall having killfiled you, but I did catch the stench.
---

Why would you torture yourself with a top-posting idiot?. Ohhh I get it.
It's the "torturing yourself" part.

---
Yeah, you're right.

There's been nothing of substances in any of your posts, so slogging
through them, particularly since they're chronologically out of order
is, while not torture, at least disappointing.

I should probably stop.
---

Please return it to the natural state...killed.

---
Sorry, but no.

I very rarely killfile anyone, especially the self-admitted
top-posting idiots whom I like to take pot-shots at occasionally.

---
JF

  See?  You fucking top-posting, full quoting, ignorant fucking
RETARD!?

  Your idiocy causes the quoting hierarchy to get screwed up.

  I would not expect a retarded punk like you to understand a big word
like hierarchy though.
It is quite obvious that you have zero grasp of that term.

USER WACKYTACKY
YOU DO NOT NEED TO GET YOUR UNDERWEAR CAUGHT UP INTO YOUR ANAL
APERTURE LIKE THAT
YOU SURE DO KNOW YOUR HIERARCHICAL MUMBO JUMBO
BEING THE LOWEST OF TROLLS IN USENET COMMAND
I BET YOU GET LOTS OF FECES DOWN IN THAT SEWER YOU LIVE IN
YOU SHOULD CALL PITY HALL AND HAVE THAT PROBLEM CORRECTED

OOPS I FORGET YOU THRIVE ON FECES

CARRY ON TROGLODYTES

I AM PROTEUS

WallyWallWhackr
Guest

Wed Oct 27, 2010 3:47 am   



On Oct 26, 9:07 am, "Josepi" <J...@easynews.com> wrote:
Quote:
Convention? ROFLMFAO. Usenet has no rules and no conventions.

Now, it is quite obvious that you are no more than an adolescent
punk.

You're a goddamned idiot as well.

There ARE posting conventions, you pathetic wuss!
Quote:

Bottom posting was obsoleted with threading readers.

You're full of shit. THIS IS A TEXT FORUM, you web based, retarded
fuck!

Quote:
I want to read top to
bottom, as the centruy old convention dictates.

Wrong again, asswipe. It is easy to tell why you make so many
kill filters though, josucki.

Looking at your posting history shows you to be nothing more than
a retarded twit that wishes he knew a fucking thing about the real
world, much less electronics.

Quote:
Try to keep your name header with your text, huh? (like I have).

YOU are an IDIOT!

You do not make up what you want Usenet to look like, asswipe!

You examine what IS, and then you FOLLOW the flock, or you get
the fuck out of the forum, ASSWIPE!

YOU are the very definition of the word INTERLOPER!

Quote:
Special readers have been produced to try to make the bottom posting mess
readable. Why?

If you are so goddamned retarded about OUR forum,
then get the fuck out of it, boy. Bone up, and belly up to the bar,
or
be rebuked (as you already are).

You are like the little gang boy retarded bitches that go round
tagging trash cans and walls, etc.

Except that you are even MORE pathetic than those KIDS are,
because YOU, asswipe, YOU claim to be an adult!

How fucking sad YOU are, josepi. You CHOOSE to abuse.
Don't ever let me get my hands on you, boy.

WallyWallWhackr
Guest

Wed Oct 27, 2010 3:50 am   



On Oct 26, 3:57 pm, PeterD <pet...@hipson.net> wrote:
Quote:
On Tue, 26 Oct 2010 12:07:09 -0400, "Josepi" <J...@easynews.com
wrote:

Convention? ROFLMFAO. Usenet has no rules and no conventions.

Bottom posting was obsoleted with threading readers. I want to read top to
bottom, as the centruy old convention dictates.

Try to keep your name header with your text, huh? (like I have).

Special readers have been produced to try to make the bottom posting mess
readable. Why?

Yes, Usenet does have conventions, and bottom posting is one. However
some simple folk just don't get it, never will.

He takes "simpleton" to an all new record level of simplicity.
He simply has no live neurons. It is that simple.

I Am Proteus
Guest

Wed Oct 27, 2010 4:41 am   



On Oct 26, 9:08 pm, "F. Bertolazzi" <TOGLIe...@MAIUSCOLEtdd.it> wrote:
Quote:
Josepi:

When you bottom post nobody knows where your text will start and have to
search for the beginning.

And, in the meanwhile, find out what the poster is answering to.

I can read text posted in any format, using the free MOE reader and I do.

Good for you. Tre problem is not reading, but understanding.
Sorry, I shouldn't have mentioned that last word, you present.

I DO NOT JUDGE POSTING FORMATS
IT DOESN'T UPSET THE CHILDREN OF THE LIGHT AS MUCH
BESIDES SOME BROWSERS OPEN QUOTES UP TOP
MOST DOWN BELOW
WHAT LUCK

THAT DEMENTED TROGLODYTE THINKS THAT HIS IS ALL THERE IS

IT'S NOTHING TO GET HUNG ABOUT

I AM PROTEUS

I Am Proteus
Guest

Wed Oct 27, 2010 5:12 am   



On Oct 26, 8:47 pm, WallyWallWhackr <gonna_get_you_...@cox.net> wrote:
Quote:
On Oct 26, 9:07 am, "Josepi" <J...@easynews.com> wrote:

Convention? ROFLMFAO. Usenet has no rules and no conventions.

  Now, it is quite obvious that you are no more than an adolescent
punk.

  You're a goddamned idiot as well.

 There ARE posting conventions, you pathetic wuss!



Bottom posting was obsoleted with threading readers.

  You're full of shit.  THIS IS A TEXT FORUM, you web based, retarded
fuck!

I want to read top to
bottom, as the centruy old convention dictates.

  Wrong again, asswipe.  It is easy to tell why you make so many
kill filters though, josucki.

  Looking at your posting history shows you to be nothing more than
a retarded twit that wishes he knew a fucking thing about the real
world, much less electronics.

Try to keep your name header with your text, huh? (like I have).

  YOU are an IDIOT!

  You do not make up what you want Usenet to look like, asswipe!

  You examine what IS, and then you FOLLOW the flock, or you get
the fuck out of the forum, ASSWIPE!

  YOU are the very definition of the word INTERLOPER!

Special readers have been produced to try to make the bottom posting mess
readable. Why?

  If you are so goddamned retarded about OUR forum,
then get the fuck out of it, boy.  Bone up, and belly up to the bar,
or
be rebuked (as you already are).

  You are like the little gang boy retarded bitches that go round
tagging trash cans and walls, etc.

  Except that you are even MORE pathetic than those KIDS are,
because YOU, asswipe, YOU claim to be an adult!

  How fucking sad YOU are, josepi.  You CHOOSE to abuse.
Don't ever let me get my hands on you, boy.

YEAH JOSEPIPI WATCH OUT !
HE'LL PUMP YOUR PIPI UNTIL YOU DIE

TWAHAHAHAHAHAHA
TWOHOHOHOHOHO
TWEHEHEHEHE

WallyWallWhackr
Guest

Wed Oct 27, 2010 5:29 am   



On Oct 26, 7:12 pm, I Am Proteus <proteus...@gmail.com> wrote:

Quote:
TWAHAHAHAHAHAHA
TWOHOHOHOHOHO
TWEHEHEHEHE

I'll bet that I can find at least one post where Roy said this same
horseshit.

And... (done to the "Eye of The Tiger" Theme bkgd melody!)
(hilarious)
IMAGINE THAT... from the SAME IP address that the Proteus of the day
used!

Any 'engineer' worth his salt would know what an IP address is, right
Roy?

How about writing style? Do you think any of us can analyze your
writing?
Do you think that proving that you are the same person would actually
pose
any problem that would take me more than five minutes to search and
solve,
much to your great dismay and disdain? ? ?

Tooowwaaaahhhhaaaahhhhaaaahhhaaaa indeed!

Have a nice life, Roy. You have been spotted by the eye of the
tiger.

Bwuahahahahahahaha!

I Am Proteus
Guest

Wed Oct 27, 2010 6:29 am   



On Oct 26, 10:29 pm, WallyWallWhackr <gonna_get_you_...@cox.net>
wrote:
Quote:
On Oct 26, 7:12 pm, I Am Proteus <proteus...@gmail.com> wrote:

TWAHAHAHAHAHAHA
TWOHOHOHOHOHO
TWEHEHEHEHE

  I'll bet that I can find at least one post where Roy said this same
horseshit.

  And...   (done to the "Eye of The Tiger" Theme bkgd melody!)
(hilarious)
IMAGINE THAT...  from the SAME IP address that the Proteus of the day
used!

 Any 'engineer' worth his salt would know what an IP address is, right
Roy?

  How about writing style?  Do you think any of us can analyze your
writing?
Do you think that proving that you are the same person would actually
pose
any problem that would take me more than five minutes to search and
solve,
much to your great dismay and disdain? ? ?

  Tooowwaaaahhhhaaaahhhhaaaahhhaaaa  indeed!

  Have a nice life, Roy.  You have been spotted by the eye of the
tiger.

  Bwuahahahahahahaha!

YOU ATE A TIGER ?
DAMN WACKYTACKY YOU ARE ONE HUNGRY TROLL MOFO

WAIT.....

THATS GOOD FOR THE SEQUEL !

SIDEBAR
PROTEUS STARGAZER TRACKS ALIEN TROLL LIKE CREATURE ATTEMPTING TO
CONQUER THE EARTH
LANDS IN AFRICA AND EATS BENGALI TIGER BEFORE NATIVES SPEAR HIS
BEASTY ASS
PROTEUS SYSTEMS DOWNGRADED TO DEF CON 4
WHY NOT
YOU HAVE BEEN GETTING YOUR CUM MISSION IN ADVANCED
TWAHAHAHAHA

I Am Proteus
Guest

Wed Oct 27, 2010 6:30 am   



On Oct 26, 10:29 pm, WallyWallWhackr <gonna_get_you_...@cox.net>
wrote:
Quote:
On Oct 26, 7:12 pm, I Am Proteus <proteus...@gmail.com> wrote:

TWAHAHAHAHAHAHA
TWOHOHOHOHOHO
TWEHEHEHEHE

  I'll bet that I can find at least one post where Roy said this same
horseshit.

  And...   (done to the "Eye of The Tiger" Theme bkgd melody!)
(hilarious)
IMAGINE THAT...  from the SAME IP address that the Proteus of the day
used!

 Any 'engineer' worth his salt would know what an IP address is, right
Roy?

  How about writing style?  Do you think any of us can analyze your
writing?
Do you think that proving that you are the same person would actually
pose
any problem that would take me more than five minutes to search and
solve,
much to your great dismay and disdain? ? ?

  Tooowwaaaahhhhaaaahhhhaaaahhhaaaa  indeed!

  Have a nice life, Roy.  You have been spotted by the eye of the
tiger.

  Bwuahahahahahahaha!

YOU NINNY
I AM NOT ROY

I AM PROTEUS

no one
Guest

Sat Sep 03, 2011 11:55 pm   



hey tosser , you know that PROTEUS IS A PATHOGEN
responsible for many human urinary tract infections


ha ha ha ha ha haha hah a lol lol lol lol lol



"Proteus" <proteusiiv_at_gmail.com> wrote in message
news:948f3cfa-5384-4bb8-a93f-350c595d1201_at_t13g2000yqm.googlegroups.com...
On Oct 23, 1:17 pm, John Fields <jfie...@austininstruments.com> wrote:
Quote:
On Sat, 23 Oct 2010 08:53:22 -0700, "Proteus"





arcturi...@earthlink.net> wrote:

"John Fields" <jfie...@austininstruments.com> wrote in message
news:8u61c693qrpspg1o6o89e3p2rfe5nv1gut_at_4ax.com...
On Thu, 21 Oct 2010 10:47:50 -0400, "Jon" <jon8...@peoplepc.com
wrote:

http://jons-math.bravehost.com/transfercircuit.html

---
Which relay are you using? (manufacturer/part number)

---
JF

John Fools,

Why do you ask for such a stupid question if you think you know a lot?

---
I didn't ask _for_ a question, you illiterate lout, I _asked_ a
question.
---

Evidently your action and your proclaim are two different things. Don't
you
know, relay pin-out and your mind don't always match. The relay designers
had their own mind, they care about safety more than clarity. Go and
ground
up old man.

---
You try to pick a fight, but you obviously possess neither the command
of English nor the intellectual tools required to keep you from being
an unarmed man in a battle of wits.
---

I AM PROTEUS

---
You are little more than protozoa.

---
JF

YOU ARE A LYING METUCHEN

I AM PROTEUS

no one
Guest

Sat Sep 03, 2011 11:56 pm   



hey tosser , you know that PROTEUS IS A PATHOGEN
responsible for many human urinary tract infections


ha ha ha ha ha haha hah a lol lol lol lol lol






"I Am Proteus" <proteusiiv_at_gmail.com> wrote in message
news:5018d10b-5275-4bed-8aa5-f96466ac38e2_at_k22g2000yqh.googlegroups.com...
On Oct 24, 9:47 am, "Michael A. Terrell" <mike.terr...@earthlink.net>
wrote:
Quote:
John Fields wrote:

On Sun, 24 Oct 2010 00:48:38 -0400, "Michael A. Terrell"
mike.terr...@earthlink.net> wrote:

John Fields wrote:

"Proteus" <proteus...@gmail.com> wrote in message
news:948f3cfa-5384-4bb8-a93f-350c595d1201_at_t13g2000yqm.googlegroups.com...
On Oct 23, 1:17 pm, John Fields <jfie...@austininstruments.com
wrote:
On Sat, 23 Oct 2010 08:53:22 -0700, "Proteus"

arcturi...@earthlink.net> wrote:

"John Fields" <jfie...@austininstruments.com> wrote in message
news:8u61c693qrpspg1o6o89e3p2rfe5nv1gut_at_4ax.com...
On Thu, 21 Oct 2010 10:47:50 -0400, "Jon" <jon8...@peoplepc.com
wrote:

http://jons-math.bravehost.com/transfercircuit.html

---
Which relay are you using? (manufacturer/part number)

---
JF

John Fools,

Why do you ask for such a stupid question if you think you know a
lot?

---
I didn't ask _for_ a question, you illiterate lout, I _asked_ a
question.
---

Evidently your action and your proclaim are two different things.
Don't
you
know, relay pin-out and your mind don't always match. The relay
designers
had their own mind, they care about safety more than clarity. Go
and
ground
up old man.

---
You try to pick a fight, but you obviously possess neither the
command
of English nor the intellectual tools required to keep you from
being
an unarmed man in a battle of wits.
---

I AM PROTEUS

---
You are little more than protozoa.

---
JF

YOU ARE A LYING METUCHEN

I AM PROTEUS

Fuck you Asshole, Go back to learn ABC on how to type STUPID ALL CAP!

This is your troll, John.

Roy J Quijano
415 E 151st St
Bronx, NY 10455
(718) 292-1943

---
I can just see him squirming...

Good one, Michael!

Some people leave a trail of evidence a mile wide. It only took a few
seconds to find him from what he's posted in the pst.

--
Politicians should only get paid if the budget is balanced, and there is
enough left over to pay them.

LOW LIFE HOMOS LIKE YOU TWO THAT STALK AND POST CRAP ABOUT OTHERS NEED
TO BE PUT AWAY
NOW I KNOW WHO I AM DEALING WITH TOO
THE LOW LIFE USENET RAT BASTARD THAT RANTS AND RAVES ABOUT STUFF AND
PEOPLE HE DOESN'T UNDERSTAND
YOU ARE A LEGEND IN YOUR OWN MIND
YOU SHOULD BE ROTTING IN A MAUSOLEUM
STANDBY I WILL POST INFO ON YOU TOO
JOHNNY FAGGOTFIELD
YOU ARE JUST TERRELLS INSIGNIFICANT MADE UP BOYFRIEND TROLL HAVING A
TITI ATTACK
WE WILL SEE WHO SQUIRMS WHEN I GET DIGS ON BOTH YOU FAGGOTY
CYBERSTALKING TUBS

I AM PROTEUS

no one
Guest

Sat Sep 03, 2011 11:56 pm   



hey tosser , you know that PROTEUS IS A PATHOGEN
responsible for many human urinary tract infections


ha ha ha ha ha haha hah a lol lol lol lol lol






"I Am Proteus" <proteusiiv_at_gmail.com> wrote in message
news:d24f86f7-a3ba-470e-b73e-5ae60ef8359f_at_t20g2000yqa.googlegroups.com...
On Oct 24, 2:50 pm, "F. Bertolazzi" <TOGLIe...@MAIUSCOLEtdd.it> wrote:
Quote:
I Am Proteus:

YOU THINK I AM SOME KIND OF IDIOT

At last something that makes sense.

BUT SOMETOMES I DO WONDER

My little runaway?

--
Saluti

WHAT ? YOU HAVE NEVER READ SEVERAL TOMES OF THE SAME AUTHOR?
GROW UP
EXPAND YOUR MIND
READ
DO NOT BREED

twahahahaha

JOSEPIPI MIKEY TERROL IS AN OLD MOUSE AND A LOUSE WITH MANY HATS
HE OWNS THE MOST BRAZEN RESIDENT TROLLS
IF HE CONTINUES
I WILL JUST DEEP PROBE HIS APERTURE SOME MORE

I AM PROTEUS

no one
Guest

Sat Sep 03, 2011 11:56 pm   



hey tosser , you know that PROTEUS IS A PATHOGEN
responsible for many human urinary tract infections


ha ha ha ha ha haha hah a lol lol lol lol lol



"I Am Proteus" <proteusiiv_at_gmail.com> wrote in message
news:1003882c-6fe7-4604-b89b-923f907a5393_at_t13g2000yqm.googlegroups.com...
On Oct 24, 6:46 pm, John Fields <jfie...@austininstruments.com> wrote:
Quote:
On Sun, 24 Oct 2010 17:38:57 -0400, "Josepi" <J...@easynews.com
wrote:

Apparently the group troll has become

"Michael A. Terrell" <mike.terr...@earthlink.net> wrote in message
news:3uydndp7X_11pVnRnZ2dnUVZ_tmdnZ2d_at_earthlink.com...

---
Read the headers.

---
JF

YOU HAVE SO MANY NAMES YOU ARE WORSE THAN CYBIL

WILL THE REAL MIKEDEMUS TERRELL PLEASE STAND UP

ON SECOND THOUGHT
JUST STAY IN THE CLOSET WHERE ITS SAFE N WARM FOR YOU

I AM PROTEUS

no one
Guest

Sat Sep 03, 2011 11:57 pm   



hey tosser , you know that PROTEUS IS A PATHOGEN
responsible for many human urinary tract infections


ha ha ha ha ha haha hah a lol lol lol lol lol






"Proteus" <proteusiiv_at_gmail.com> wrote in message
news:c90730cb-60e9-41a5-87d8-8550bc00425c_at_p26g2000yqb.googlegroups.com...
On Oct 23, 12:51 pm, "F. Bertolazzi" <TOGLIe...@MAIUSCOLEtdd.it>
wrote:
Quote:
Proteus:

CLEAN MY PROBE

Your birdie num num?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iWE49OOoBdg&feature=related

I AM PROTEUS

No, you certainly are Hrundi V. Bakshi.

--
Saluti

DUMMY

I AM PROTEUS

Agravati

no one
Guest

Sat Sep 03, 2011 11:58 pm   



hey tosser , you know that PROTEUS IS A PATHOGEN
responsible for many human urinary tract infections


ha ha ha ha ha haha hah a lol lol lol lol lol







"Proteus" <proteusiiv_at_gmail.com> wrote in message
news:c0ef7b59-6e10-499a-b65b-3fc3592b4d3e_at_p26g2000yqb.googlegroups.com...
On Oct 23, 4:43 pm, PeterD <pet...@hipson.net> wrote:
Quote:
On Sat, 23 Oct 2010 08:46:50 -0700, "Proteus"





arcturi...@earthlink.net> wrote:

"F. Bertolazzi" <TOGLIe...@MAIUSCOLEtdd.it> wrote in message
news:13337h2odndqg$.hcluxbqok95e.dlg_at_40tude.net...
Proteus:

I doubled power of everything you dumbasses designed, by 10X No
kidding!!
From a car charger to anything you can name, including Car
performance,
Fuel
efficiency, Power Generator, Semiconductor etc.

I don't share or give any thing good to you dumbasses to benefit from.
Why?
Because I am not for money, and I am protecting the innocent citizens
from
your abusive use of my idea/product. You're lucky that I shared some.

What a kook!

What a Stupid Jerk!

When you see my things, you will change your tone.

OK, Poopyhead, whatever...

WHAT ARE YOU A THREE YEARS OLD FOOL
I READ THAT YOU HUMANS REGRESS WHEN YOU GET OLD AND SENILE
SCUMSUCKER GO BACK TO YOUR FAGGOTY SUBGROUPS
YOU FAGGOTY OLD SNOT
YOU KNOW BETTER BUT CHOOSE TO ACT LIKE FOOLS
FAGGOTY
VERY FAGGOTY AND IMMATURE OF YOU

I AM PROTEUS

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

elektroda.net NewsGroups Forum Index - Electronics - 30 amp transfer circuit for a small generator

Ask a question - edaboard.com

Arabic version Bulgarian version Catalan version Czech version Danish version German version Greek version English version Spanish version Finnish version French version Hindi version Croatian version Indonesian version Italian version Hebrew version Japanese version Korean version Lithuanian version Latvian version Dutch version Norwegian version Polish version Portuguese version Romanian version Russian version Slovak version Slovenian version Serbian version Swedish version Tagalog version Ukrainian version Vietnamese version Chinese version Turkish version
EDAboard.com map